New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive

Transformers News: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive

Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 12:47PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 31,893

Seibertron.com user iamnotgreg has shared a new video with us of the "Bayhem" occurring on Chicago's historic Wacker Drive. The video features a bird's eye view of "Army" extras, explosions, and Bumblebee as the scene is shot.

Keep your optics locked on Seibertron.com for all the latest Transformers 3 news!
Credit(s): iamnotgreg
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1101717)
Posted by griftimus prime on July 22nd, 2010 @ 1:15pm CDT
rather see some transformers prime stuff.
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1101792)
Posted by dragons on July 22nd, 2010 @ 4:22pm CDT
[quote]Thanks for posting it!

I'd hate to be in the cleaning crew for this movie...[/quote]

ahahahh :lol: i ahte to be cleaning crew for any movie cant wait
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1102027)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 23rd, 2010 @ 4:43am CDT
Groovey, I like how the Director is trying to signal everyone to stop shooting..their guns that is. But you can't hear a bloody thing because peple "are" shooting guns. Ha ha, they should impliment some type of light flash system to let them know when to start and shop shooting said guns.

Great stuff though.
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1102135)
Posted by GEEWUN on July 23rd, 2010 @ 9:12am CDT
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1102140)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 23rd, 2010 @ 9:23am CDT
GEEWUN wrote:Dude I'd hate to not know about this and come back from my vacation and walk toward my apartment when I see all the destruction and explosions going on in front of my house! I would start screeming my head off!!!

LOL, how do you think the owner of that Hotel feels? Poor fella
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Strongarm Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 61%
You save: 47%
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 34%
You save: 28%
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
You save: 22%