New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive

Transformers News: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive

Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 12:47PM CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 32,106

Seibertron.com user iamnotgreg has shared a new video with us of the "Bayhem" occurring on Chicago's historic Wacker Drive. The video features a bird's eye view of "Army" extras, explosions, and Bumblebee as the scene is shot.

Keep your optics locked on Seibertron.com for all the latest Transformers 3 news!
Credit(s): iamnotgreg
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1101717)
Posted by griftimus prime on July 22nd, 2010 @ 1:15pm CDT
rather see some transformers prime stuff.
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1101792)
Posted by dragons on July 22nd, 2010 @ 4:22pm CDT
Thanks for posting it!

I'd hate to be in the cleaning crew for this movie...

ahahahh :lol: i ahte to be cleaning crew for any movie cant wait
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1102027)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 23rd, 2010 @ 4:43am CDT
Groovey, I like how the Director is trying to signal everyone to stop shooting..their guns that is. But you can't hear a bloody thing because peple "are" shooting guns. Ha ha, they should impliment some type of light flash system to let them know when to start and shop shooting said guns.

Great stuff though.
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1102135)
Posted by GEEWUN on July 23rd, 2010 @ 9:12am CDT
Re: New Movie of "Bayhem" on Wacker Drive (1102140)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 23rd, 2010 @ 9:23am CDT
GEEWUN wrote:Dude I'd hate to not know about this and come back from my vacation and walk toward my apartment when I see all the destruction and explosions going on in front of my house! I would start screeming my head off!!!

LOL, how do you think the owner of that Hotel feels? Poor fella

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots GRIFFIN ROCK GARAGE & ARCTIC BOULDER RESCUE Playskool" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Toilet Troop Poo Sham Loose 100% Complete shampoo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Toilet Troop King Toots Loose 100% Complete toilet paper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots The Lost Bots Stinkeye Stapleton Loose Complete stapler" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots The Lost Bots Game Over Loose 100% Complete controller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots The Lost Bots Clogstopper Loose 100% Complete plunger" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots The Lost Bots Burgertron Loose 100% Complete hamburger" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Sugar Shocks Sprinkleberry D'uhnut Loose Complete doughnut" on EBAY