Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 1:17am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 42,897

We're used to having toys revealed by our site sponsors or Transformers insiders overseas, but on Hasbro's own website? The watchful eye of a member over at TFW2005 has found instructions for two unannounced Scout versus packs on Hasbro's website. These four scout repaints are Blue Maximus, a repaint of of Ransack, Crosshairs, a repaint of Rollbar, Drydock, a repaint of Depthcharge, and Undertow, a repaint of Cybertron Shortround. Since instructions are in black and white, their color schemes aren't exactly revealed. Check the four Scouts in the images below!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): TFW2005

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 2:57am CDT

Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108007)
Posted by Nightscreech on August 3rd, 2010 @ 1:35am CDT
i already have these molds... so i think im gonna pass.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108020)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on August 3rd, 2010 @ 2:22am CDT
Must keep adding to my squadron of biplanes.

Guessing that Drydock will be in the orange/white coastguard colors, but regardless of his paint job, he suffers from the intrinsic flaw of his mold - having possibly the largest alt-mode of any of the movie characters while being one of the smallest toys.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108025)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on August 3rd, 2010 @ 2:38am CDT
I'm gonna hazard one guess as to what colour Blue Maximus will be ;-)
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108031)
Posted by Screamfleet on August 3rd, 2010 @ 2:58am CDT
2-pack? argh...
Well, congrats hasbro, sold me a basic toy I dont want to so i can get another bi-plane, well played.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108057)
Posted by Rated X on August 3rd, 2010 @ 4:16am CDT
I want to have the complete set of Bi-plane seekers. But the rest dont interest me ay all.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108090)
Posted by Stockade on August 3rd, 2010 @ 5:54am CDT
Great job Hasbro your saving me more money!! If Hasbro keeps this repaint of "same old same old" figures, ill be able to retire way before im suppose too.. Nice Job Hasbro
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108138)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on August 3rd, 2010 @ 8:45am CDT
:CON: lame :CON: epic fail :CON:
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108162)
Posted by kdo on August 3rd, 2010 @ 9:22am CDT
Caelus wrote:Must keep adding to my squadron of biplanes.

How many seeker biplanes are there? Just the rotf ones? Divebomb... Ransack... is that it ?
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108172)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 3rd, 2010 @ 9:41am CDT
kdo wrote:
Caelus wrote:Must keep adding to my squadron of biplanes.

Yep, only those two. Needless to say, Ransack wwas pretty unique when he was first released.

And I need to see the proper colors before I make a decision. I'm pretty surprised Shortround rears his head again, gonna have to keep an eye on him. For those wondering how they're compiled (Autobot is listed first, then Decepticon):

Crosshairs vs. Blue Maximus
Drydock vs. Undertow
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108175)
Posted by Mkall on August 3rd, 2010 @ 9:46am CDT
I only want the Undertow figure
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108213)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:32am CDT
Pass pass.

Though it would be hilarious if they did Crosshairs in brown...since I work for UPS.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108215)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:38am CDT
I have to see the colors to determine wether or not to pick them up...
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108222)
Posted by Dagon on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:43am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Pass pass.

That would be kinda awesome. That truck just shouts package delivery! :D
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108233)
Posted by rpetras on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:00am CDT
Dagon wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Pass pass.

That would be kinda awesome. That truck just shouts package delivery! :D

I'm kind of hoping that will be true.

That is one scout class I've skipped out on, but I would totally dig one in UPS color scheme.

As for the boat and bi-plane, bring them on! I'm all about having a fleet of these guys.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108316)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 3rd, 2010 @ 12:55pm CDT
rpetras wrote:
Dagon wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Pass pass.

That would be kinda awesome. That truck just shouts package delivery! :D

I'm kind of hoping that will be true.

I'd get it and bring it to work just for lulz. :lol:

It's not a bad mold, I just haven't cared for any of the previous color schemes.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108383)
Posted by DMSL on August 3rd, 2010 @ 4:25pm CDT
More lame repaints.

Thx but no thx Hasbro.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108410)
Posted by ceratoformers3 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 5:53pm CDT
The Shortround one is so mine!
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108411)
Posted by ceratoformers3 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 5:56pm CDT
The Shortround one is so mine!
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108484)
Posted by adamassc on August 3rd, 2010 @ 9:09pm CDT
although hard to make out, there's a pattern on Blue Maximus' fuselage. I did a bit of looking, and it looks like a fairly accurate mimic of the Blue Max Fokker DVII.

This means that I shall purchase him.

Crosshairs appears to be a dark color, so the odds are he may be UPS brown or possibly gunmetal.

Not too concerned about the other pair. I own the original release of both molds, and I'm quite happy with them.
Re: New Movie Scout Repaints Revealed - Blue Maximus, Crosshairs, Drydock and Undertow (1108552)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 4th, 2010 @ 2:08am CDT
Caelus wrote:

I agree. It is enough of a difference that I can't get past it.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY