Transformers News: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime

Monday, June 17th, 2019 3:16PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 26,539

Who are you gonna call Seibertronians? Thanks to Site Sponsors, TFSource (via their twitter account), we have brand new official images of Hasbro's San Diego Comic Con exclusive, Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime Ecto 35 Edition!

As you can see from the images, Hasbro have given MP-10 a paint job worthy of the crossover, giving Prime the colours of the Ghostbusters trusty Ecto 1, but that's not all. Primes blaster has been slightly retooled to work with a new back piece that, of course, resembles the iconic proton pack. To trap the ghosts, Roller has been retooled, making him into a ghost trap on wheels. For target practise, there's also a Slimer figure included.

If that wasn't enough, the box that MP-10G comes in, also doubles as a proton pack for you to wear!

MP-10G will be on sale at this years San Diego Comic Con.

What do you think of this version of the iconic MP-10 mold? Will you be catching ghosts with him? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Credit(s): TFSource Twitter Account
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024919)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 17th, 2019 @ 4:22pm CDT
I like that they chromed his waist. I don't think any other version has that and it looks good.
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024920)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 17th, 2019 @ 4:49pm CDT
Oh, sure, THIS one comes with a painted Slimer figure...
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024923)
Posted by Burn on June 17th, 2019 @ 5:13pm CDT
**** I would love this figure, but you know ... budget and availability. :(
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024928)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 17th, 2019 @ 7:15pm CDT
Burn wrote:**** I would love this figure, but you know ... budget and availability. :(

If you want him, you have a US based pal that will gladly assist you!
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024930)
Posted by Burn on June 17th, 2019 @ 7:19pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:This is so awesome, and Prime gets his own Proton pack too! Instant buy for me, he and Ectotron will look great together!

If you want him, you have a US based pal that will gladly assist you!

Does US based pal offer a lay-by system? Image
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024932)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 17th, 2019 @ 7:21pm CDT
Burn wrote:

If you want him, you have a US based pal that will gladly assist you!

Does US based pal offer a lay-by system? Image

Depends on how long the lay-by system would be needed ;)
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024951)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on June 17th, 2019 @ 8:23pm CDT
Waitaminit...that's Ectotron's proton pack!
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024954)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 17th, 2019 @ 8:26pm CDT
Man, I still don't have a mp-10 yet, and I feel like this is the one I need to go in on :-?
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024966)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 17th, 2019 @ 10:23pm CDT
That ghost trap doesn't open, does it?
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024968)
Posted by Regimus Prime on June 17th, 2019 @ 11:58pm CDT
I’m definitely getting this. See you guys at SDCC. :BOT:
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024969)
Posted by Stargrave on June 18th, 2019 @ 12:00am CDT
I love Transformers, I’ve watched the original Ghostbusters hundreds of times I’m a huge fan and...gah I just don’t get it. I want to get it but didn’t they just make a Nike MP Prime a second ago? I don’t get it. Want. Can’t.
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024970)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 18th, 2019 @ 12:10am CDT
1337W422102 wrote:Oh, sure, THIS one comes with a painted Slimer figure...

How's ya doing old friend? Long time no see.
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024973)
Posted by Lore Keeper on June 18th, 2019 @ 12:49am CDT
If this is the big Transformers item for this year, I guess there goes any hope of Omega Sentinel. :(
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024977)
Posted by Big Grim on June 18th, 2019 @ 4:39am CDT
Man, that is bloody gorgeous!
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024978)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 18th, 2019 @ 5:55am CDT
A big want, that is going to carry an even bigger price. Really liking the red inside the trailer for a ectoplasmic container unit of sorts when the gun tower is collapsed.
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024981)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on June 18th, 2019 @ 7:07am CDT
I want to know how difficult it'll be to get this guy outside of SDCC.
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024982)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 18th, 2019 @ 7:52am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:I want to know how difficult it'll be to get this guy outside of SDCC.

Hasbro Pulse? *shrugs*
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024983)
Posted by STngAR on June 18th, 2019 @ 7:53am CDT
Well.... I don’t collect MP’s but if I did I think I would pass, the graphic on the trailer seems to be all over the place and Prime in robot mode seems off. From the waist up it looks good, but from the waist down the colors do a drastic change. I know they match the colors of the trailer on the inside but just doesn’t look right to me. Even the two different colors on the hands seems odd. Just my opinion. :MAXIMAL:
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024985)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on June 18th, 2019 @ 9:34am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Hasbro Pulse? *shrugs*

I actually contacted Hasbro about the Pulse Subscription to find out if it would allow for easy access to the leftovers, and they couldn't tell me anything, they had no idea what all was going to be included with Pulse.
Re: New Official Images of SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime (2024986)
Posted by Stargrave on June 18th, 2019 @ 10:53am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Hasbro Pulse? *shrugs*

Hey that’s super helpful to let people know though so thanks! ;)^

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #236 - Tangled Web
"Tangled Web"
Posted: Monday, December 9th, 2019

Buy "Transformers last knight movie Leader Class DRAGONSTORM combiner NEW in Box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THUNDERWING CLASSICS DELUXE CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "Loose, Complete Transformers Generations Deluxe Thunderwing" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Deluxe Wheeljack CHUG w/ manual" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Allspark Tech Starter Pack Shadow Spark Optimus Prime Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class Ultra Magnus Gun Accessory" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Classics Deluxe Class Autobot WHEELJACK Complete New!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Revenge of Fallen Bumblebee VoiceMixer Helmet Mask" on EBAY