Transformers News: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus

Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 8:48AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,739

Transformers Korea has come through yet again with some new official images of upcoming Takara Tomy Transformers products. Below we have images of G22 Hunter Acree from the Transformers Go! line and TG-25 Generations Orion Pax vs. Megatronus two-pack. Both are scheduled to release in October.

Transformers News: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax/Meg

Credit(s): Transformers Korea

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518570)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on September 18th, 2013 @ 9:10am CDT
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518579)
Posted by rdrunr89 on September 18th, 2013 @ 9:43am CDT
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518585)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 18th, 2013 @ 9:51am CDT
Gotta get'em all! It's just pure nite N day looking at Hasbro's vs Takara's. :VEHI:
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518591)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 18th, 2013 @ 10:13am CDT
Lol, even Takara can't get Pax's vehicle mode pegged in right. XD
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518602)
Posted by Bounti76 on September 18th, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
rdrunr89 wrote:While I'm not a fan of the head of Megatron (don't care for the TF Prime look on a lot of figures) I do like that he's all black rather than the purple. A shame this is not offered in the states.

It IS offered in the States, as the Generations Orion Pax and Megatron releases. Maybe not with those paint applications, but they are available. And Megatron's head is based off of IDW Comics' version of Megatron, not Transformers:Prime's.

MagnetarPrime wrote:I'm really looking forward to get my Generations TG-25 Orion Pax/Meg set :) will this set also include the comic book? >:oP

The comic books are only included with the North American/U.S. releases of Generations Megatron and Orion Pax.
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518609)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 18th, 2013 @ 12:31pm CDT
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518611)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 18th, 2013 @ 12:38pm CDT

The purple one that's been in the news a few times is a special repaint. Just how special we don't know yet.
Re: New Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G22 Hunter Acree & Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatronus (1518613)
Posted by rdrunr89 on September 18th, 2013 @ 12:51pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Thats probably where I'm getting confused. I finally saw the Megatron at a store today and he did look more black.

Bounti76 wrote:

I know they are offered in the States as singles, I meant more of a two pack and I was a bit confused with the color scheme. Sorry all.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Generations Classic Trailcutter Trailbreaker 3rd party xt003 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 29 minutes 31 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations FOC WFC Starscream, complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 30 minutes 30 seconds
Marvel US Transformers #77 Apr 1991 Comic G1 Prowl Bludgeon Grimlock - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 42 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Reveal The Shield Strafe MIB COMPLETE 2012 - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 32 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Hardheaded - Furos - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Scourge - Fracas - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 33 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Generations - Titans Return - Deluxe Class - Skullsmasher - Grax - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 35 minutes 52 seconds
MR. POTATO HEAD 2013 MASAHABLE TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMLOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 36 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017