New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno

New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno

Tuesday, July 5th, 2016 4:57am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,240

Transformers News: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno

Credit(s): TFSource

Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803321)
Posted by BumbleDouche on July 5th, 2016 @ 5:12am CDT
Cue the Red Alert jizz-splash jokes.
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803329)
Posted by Kurona on July 5th, 2016 @ 7:26am CDT
MegaDump wrote:Cue the Red Alert jizz-splash jokes.

Argh, you beat me to it... not fair
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803405)
Posted by Evil Eye on July 5th, 2016 @ 12:20pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Courtesy of site sponsor TFsource, we have some new official images - including the official DO NOT COPY lettering - of the next announced Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-33 Inferno! We're sure to see more images from this set soon, but for now, check it out below.

That does look nice. I wish they'd gone for a richer, darker, glossy red though.

Ooh. Between this and the two non-crap unofficial routes I'm not sure which I like best. If this had the colourscheme and detailing of the Maketoys version it'd be an easy victory for the MP, but he does look...bland, in a way.
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803435)
Posted by william-james88 on July 5th, 2016 @ 2:27pm CDT
So, is ayone getting this for 140$?
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803454)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 5th, 2016 @ 4:10pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:So, is ayone getting this for 140$?

Me! I added MP Inferno's preorder to my stack a few hours ago. :)
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803456)
Posted by steals_your_goats on July 5th, 2016 @ 4:14pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:So, is ayone getting this for 140$?

Me! I added MP Inferno's preorder to my stack a few hours ago. :)

Yeah I am too, besides these initial prices usually go down in like a week anyway. But even if they don't $140 isn't that much for ladder magic
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803458)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 5th, 2016 @ 4:16pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:So, is ayone getting this for 140$?

Me! I added MP Inferno's preorder to my stack a few hours ago. :)

I'll wait for the HLJ pre order, as always.
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803495)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 5th, 2016 @ 6:14pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:So, is ayone getting this for 140$?

Me! I added MP Inferno's preorder to my stack a few hours ago. :)

Yeah, just like when shockwave came out, they wanted it to appear competitive with the 3p shockwaves that people weren't going to buy from then on, I'd imagine they want something similar for the 3p out-fer-yes' >:oP
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803587)
Posted by william-james88 on July 6th, 2016 @ 8:39am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
william-james88 wrote:So, is ayone getting this for 140$?

Me! I added MP Inferno's preorder to my stack a few hours ago. :)

I like your passion guys! While he looks awesome, I will wait to see my options. Less popular characters can sometimes be gotten for cheaper through difference sources, as was the case for Tracks and G2 Bumblebee (and Red body bumblebee which I just got).

Ironhidensh wrote:I'll wait for the HLJ pre order, as always.

I am very curious to see if that will still be a cheaper option once we add shipping and the current exchange. The rate could go down of course by then.
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803675)
Posted by Sideswipe79 on July 6th, 2016 @ 1:17pm CDT
From the picture it seems good. I'll get it.
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803838)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 7th, 2016 @ 2:50pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronians, with pre-orders for him going up, we now have some additional images of the upcoming Takara Tomy Masterpiece Inferno figure, showing off his hose and water spray accessory, along with most of his other accessories, including his multiple faces and bumpers. Check them out, and let us know what you think of him in the comments below.

Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803842)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 7th, 2016 @ 3:40pm CDT
First MP to come with a spittle accessory. :-P
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803848)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 7th, 2016 @ 3:52pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:First MP to come with a spittle accessory. :-P

Be really hilarious if you could wedge the water into his mouth, then it'd be a projectile vomit accessory :lol:
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803863)
Posted by Evil Eye on July 7th, 2016 @ 6:27pm CDT
Heh heh. Yeah. Spittle. Sure. 8-}
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803878)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 7th, 2016 @ 8:58pm CDT
on MP's in robot mode is the chest. Ironhide and Inferno's chest just look like the front of vehicles and don't seem show accurate at all.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803879)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 7th, 2016 @ 9:01pm CDT
Raintime Rainmaker wrote:If only they could change the chest a bit, the only thing I see standing out like a sore thumb

:MAXIMAL:
How do you mean? MP Inferno comes with three different chests for him to use.
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803882)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 7th, 2016 @ 9:08pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

:MAXIMAL:
How do you mean? MP Inferno comes with three different chests for him to use.

He does?

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803885)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 7th, 2016 @ 9:18pm CDT
Raintime Rainmaker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

:MAXIMAL:
How do you mean? MP Inferno comes with three different chests for him to use.

He does?

:MAXIMAL:
Yeah, look at the accessory pic. And then look at the chest he's wearing in the other pics.
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803892)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 7th, 2016 @ 10:15pm CDT
Re: New Official Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Inferno (1803904)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 7th, 2016 @ 11:16pm CDT
Looks pretty good but i'm already in for Ocular Max Backdraft. It has far more detail and articulation but I'll definitely buy this mold when its repainted for Grapple.

I'm impressed that the ladder completely disappears into his chest eliminating a backpack.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Force Windblade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY