New PE-DX01 RC Images

New PE-DX01 RC Images

Monday, October 3rd, 2011 7:41am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,610

PerfectEffect have updated their blog with a new set of PE-DX01 RC renders showing off the upcoming figure's poseability and parts layout. The Arcee homage will come well armed with two swords, two pistols, and a large sniper rifle. The boosters also appears to be removable. Check out the new images mirrored below.

Credit(s): PerfectEffect

Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1295946)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 3rd, 2011 @ 7:54am CDT
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1295954)
Posted by KnightStrike on October 3rd, 2011 @ 8:26am CDT
Holy cow, Arcee is packing a full armory :shock: I'm going to have to get one of these, looks highly poseable and has a cool looking alt mode to boot. I'm actually okay with the changes to her alt mode, as in motorcycle instead of car. Mainly because it works as far as looking cool goes and it actually makes sense that her fighting style is based more on speed and agility so her alt mode should have those same capabilities. Of course I also liked that RTS Perceptor was updated to a scientific research vehicle so I guess I am pretty forgiving about these things :D
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1295962)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 3rd, 2011 @ 8:54am CDT
I don't think I've ever flip-flopped over a figure so much in such a short time period. I'm loving what I see here. I still think the pink is way too rich and I still hope that changes. I might go ahead and get this when orders go up and see what we get for repaints. If I like what else is done better, I can always sell this off.
:BOT:
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1295964)
Posted by cylor on October 3rd, 2011 @ 8:56am CDT
Ok, I've been skeptical about this when I first saw the prototype... now, after seeing the renders, I want it so bad. Hope it doesn't cost like the I-gear one...
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1295974)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 3rd, 2011 @ 9:23am CDT
Prime Evil wrote:Really loving how the PE figures are armed to the teeth!! Just love it. I don't think I'll be getting the "RC" version, but will definitely want any repaints that will be coming out of it.

This is my overall thought process as well.

I reay hope the sniper is all black and silver when it is released. Ditch the pink PE.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1295985)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 3rd, 2011 @ 9:56am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

This is my overall thought process as well.

I'm kinda hoping for a Flamewar homage if they do a black one. Flareup would be great too. Hell, anything would really work for me here. Nancy, Paradron medic, the list is fairly short but the opportunity for multiple redecos is certainly there. That pink that's used in these images spoils it for me though.
:BOT:
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296007)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 3rd, 2011 @ 10:59am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:

This is my overall thought process as well.

:BOT:

I was thinking/hoping for a Flamewar repaint as well. Especially being as well armed as she is. And it's a pretty boss color scheme.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296012)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 3rd, 2011 @ 11:07am CDT
I'm liking that wrist articulation, makes for some cool sword-wielding poses. Looks cool with those arm pods too, which appear to be parts of the sniper rifle, so it seems unlikely that they'll ditch the pink for it. Loving the little fins on the boosters too.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296136)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 3rd, 2011 @ 4:29pm CDT

Nevermind the pink, this will PE's finest hour.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296141)
Posted by KnightStrike on October 3rd, 2011 @ 4:35pm CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:So very happy right now. That's a lot to put somewhere in vehicle mode. From the look of things, she can even carry all that stuff without being armed.

Nevermind the pink, this will PE's finest hour.

I'm stoked about this and you are right about it looking like she is designed to pack everything. Its like someone had an engineering epiphany. I hope we get a pre-order for this soon.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296156)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 3rd, 2011 @ 5:04pm CDT
And this... will be my Classics Arcee.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296259)
Posted by Stormrider on October 3rd, 2011 @ 8:31pm CDT

The face is....meh
The bike design is...meh
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296325)
Posted by Mkall on October 3rd, 2011 @ 11:15pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:I was excited about this initially. But I am less impressed with the more that I see.

The face is....meh
The bike design is...meh

Personally I'm going to wait to see what they do with the eventual repaints.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296369)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 4th, 2011 @ 5:54am CDT
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296398)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 4th, 2011 @ 8:33am CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Stop bombarding me with images of goodness! I can feel my will slowly breaking with each one. If these renders translate well into the final product it's sure to be a cracking figure.

Actually, I'd like to see that. Side by side, y'know? They are technically a sales pitch.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296603)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 4th, 2011 @ 6:41pm CDT
KnightStrike wrote:I'm actually okay with the changes to her alt mode, as in motorcycle instead of car. Mainly because it works as far as looking cool goes and it actually makes sense that her fighting style is based more on speed and agility so her alt mode should have those same capabilities. Of course I also liked that RTS Perceptor was updated to a scientific research vehicle so I guess I am pretty forgiving about these things :D

DAMN YOU, sir! You may have convinced me to be happy with her having a motorbike alt mode: the only issue that was holding me back from wanting this. I've got half a mind to send you the inevitable bill :lol:
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296628)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 4th, 2011 @ 8:11pm CDT
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296818)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 5th, 2011 @ 1:01pm CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Well, I can see them doing remolds/recolors for pretty much all the G1 femmes with this one.

They haven't failed us yet. I hope the head sculpt is not integral to the design. The cassettes were one thing, but this scale warrants new heads at the very least.
Re: New PE-DX01 RC Images (1296852)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 5th, 2011 @ 3:12pm CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:

Yeah, same here on all accounts. PE, like FP, has my confidence. I'll be preordering the first one of these.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY