New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images

New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images

Friday, April 27th, 2012 9:52am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,193

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has posted some new images of Perfect Effect's upcoming Arcee homage PE-DX-01 RC. Check out the images below.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373682)
Posted by starscream1974 on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:11am CDT
:BOT: This is a must have.......Perfect Effect action is amazing usually coming in small packages...I have the camera set AMAZING and little warrior dudes...LOVE THEM :CON: :CON: :KREMZEEK: they do solid work and represent Old School with a modern feel....amazing articulation!!!!!! I am siding more with the pink lady rather than blue. Ohhhhh the anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cyclops preordered.......MakeToys Green Giant as well now Pink Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373684)
Posted by rpetras on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:13am CDT
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373693)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:36am CDT
Nice, they gave them optional visors, I like it! Unfortunately I'd better cancel my preorder though, I can't afford this now with greeen Giant coming out soon.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373699)
Posted by DMSL on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:47am CDT
Great figures but i already have the IGear Arcee so i will have to pass on these.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373707)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 27th, 2012 @ 10:58am CDT
If not for M+G Toy's Delicate warrior, this would be mine. I've been looking forward to seeing what PE could do with Deluxe-sized figures.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373710)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:09am CDT
Been waiting for these to release for a while now. They look awesome. Glad I'm getting a bonus visor, always a nice surprise :D. The articulation looks amazing, I'm gonna have a hard time putting her down.

Giggedy.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373719)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:42am CDT
Hey, Renderform? Eleita-1 head for this, please! And Chromia for FE Arcee!

This looks awesome, but I already have Delicate Warrior AND Valkyrie AND Animated Arcee AND Energon Arcee. Plus there's other $100+ TFs coming out. Sorry, PE. But it's still an amazing looking TF. If someone made an Elieta-1 head, I'd be all over this, though.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373722)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:45am CDT
rpetras wrote:I have these Mospeda looking babes on preorder and I'm psyched for them to come out!

;)^ :VEHI:
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373723)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 27th, 2012 @ 11:46am CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Hey, Renderform? Eleita-1 head for this, please! And Chromia for FE Arcee!

Thats too bad, dude. This looks like the best arcee out of all of those in so many ways (except for G1 aesthetics i guess).
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373731)
Posted by Requiem Prime on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
Very very impressed. And hiding screws! Now THAT is something I'd call for when you attach the term "Masterpiece". Nobody picked up on using die cast after FP showed us how it was done, but this I hope becomes more common.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373732)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:

G1 aesthetics are a BIG draw for me and this doesn't really look like Arcee to me either, but ... yeah, it does top those other figures in many ways. If it weren't for so much market saturation, I'd definitely go for it. But an Elieta-1 head would make it a must-buy item for me, especially if I could turn FE Arcee into Chromia.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373743)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 27th, 2012 @ 12:54pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:...especially if I could turn FE Arcee into Chromia.

FE Arcee IS Chromia to me :grin: :P I just forget about the show name wen I look at my Autobot collection.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373748)
Posted by Erailea on April 27th, 2012 @ 1:23pm CDT
waaa! They look so good. I want one <3

But my car has decided it needs new tires
>.<
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373752)
Posted by Shadowstream on April 27th, 2012 @ 1:34pm CDT
Pity these gals are out of my price range, I might've considered getting both of them. One for G1 colors in a classics collection and the other just cuz it looks 100 times better in blue. As it is I'll have to wait for the unlikely event they make it to a clearance sale, and only get the one, and depending on my options at that point I'm not sure which color I'd pick. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373792)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 27th, 2012 @ 4:11pm CDT
work of fracking art :BOWDOWN:
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373806)
Posted by Blurrz on April 27th, 2012 @ 4:38pm CDT
This looks really dynamic, but worried about how thin the figure looks and breakage issues. Hmmm...
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373824)
Posted by Stormrider on April 27th, 2012 @ 6:03pm CDT
I am psyched about these two.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373885)
Posted by Mechastrike on April 27th, 2012 @ 8:52pm CDT
hopefully they'll be doing "Elita-One" next.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373887)
Posted by xyl360 on April 27th, 2012 @ 8:54pm CDT
I'm only getting the blue one (pink Arcee never appealed to me, especially when done as a motorcycle). I've been thinking she'll be my Cybertronian TFP Arcee.
Re: New Perfect Effect PE-DX-01 RC Images (1373902)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on April 27th, 2012 @ 9:19pm CDT
Bought on sight. Gonna have to text my local hobby store and ask the owner of he's bringing these two sexy ladies in.

I'm going for the blue one. As much nostalgia as a pink Arcee brings, I just can't appreciate it anymore after all these years.

BTW, how much do they cost?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY