New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy

New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 10:28am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 35,079

Board member Meister79 has been lucky enough to get his hands on the Rumble and Frenzy repaints of the Shadow Warrior mold and has been kind enough to post a gallery of the figures. Both of these figures are available from Robotkingdom.com.

The rest of the images can be seen in the thread while Robot Kingdom's page for the pair can be found here.

Credit(s): Meister79

This article was last modified on Sunday, May 23rd, 2010 4:21pm CDT

Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077467)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 22nd, 2010 @ 10:40am CDT
Technically, I have this mold, but it broke at the left ball joint, leaving him a one-legged gun. I may have to get another, or I'll just get someone to fix it, hopefully the solution being the latter. :sad:
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077471)
Posted by Mkall on May 22nd, 2010 @ 10:53am CDT
I'm looking forward to these two. I hope this is the start of a long line of neo-cassettes
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077472)
Posted by JediJerseyJoe on May 22nd, 2010 @ 10:59am CDT
did they do anything at all to fix the peg issue?!

I was uber disappointing at the quality to cost ratio for Shadow Warrior, considering 1 of the gimmicks they were pushing were shoulder cannons for shadow commander, and now I own 2 useless Shadow Warriors

I would like to pick up 2 of each of these sets, so I can get a pair of cannons for Powered Convoy Armor and for City Commander Armour (red and blue) but won't do so if the peg gimmick still doesn't work

Comments?
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077481)
Posted by The Legend on May 22nd, 2010 @ 11:26am CDT
Frenzy [blue] looks good but Rumble's red chest just looks wrong.
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077484)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 22nd, 2010 @ 11:32am CDT
Out of curiosity, can these guys be held by G1 or Label Soundwave?
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077512)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on May 22nd, 2010 @ 1:25pm CDT
The paint apps look a bit dodgy in some areas, still solid figures all the same, Blue looks to have stress marks on his wing/cannons. I'll keep my preorder anyway. Not really interested in their shoulder cannon mode, these guys will definitely be displayed as bots
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077513)
Posted by Blackstreak on May 22nd, 2010 @ 1:25pm CDT
Those little guys are looking pretty awesome. Can't wait to get my set. =P~
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077524)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on May 22nd, 2010 @ 2:04pm CDT
You know, I really like the way these guys look but the peg issues and asking price is a bit outweighing at this point. Hopefully there'll be a few left over after the initial buying wave and I can debate until then. Those Scrapmetal repaints, on the other hand...
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077532)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 22nd, 2010 @ 2:16pm CDT
I totally dig these as F/R, but am hesitant because of the quality issues with PE-01. I'd love to see some reviews that say the issues have been addressed, but I'm not holding me breath. Wish these were Fansproject pieces.
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077650)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 22nd, 2010 @ 10:07pm CDT
WHY are their torso colors inverted?
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077654)
Posted by Meister79 on May 22nd, 2010 @ 10:27pm CDT
Here are some more pics I took in response to some of your requests and questions.
Hope they answer them.
Please note that I did not find any modifications done on the pegs. So, the issue of incompatibility with Shadow Commander that was present in the original version is still there.

Rumble and Frenzy with other minions of Soundwave.
Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1077656)
Posted by Meister79 on May 22nd, 2010 @ 10:36pm CDT
Interacting with Cybertron Soundwave

Re: New Photos of Perfect Effect PE-01 Rumble & Frenzy (1079008)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 26th, 2010 @ 4:59pm CDT
I got mine and enjoy them a lot.

It's nice to have them in a relatice Rumble/Frenzy colors.

I never tried connecting them to any of the armors. That's not what I bought them for. I like the bot modes much better. I did find these to be better in gun form than the others I bought, but it may just be a bad batch first time, and a good batch this time (that I got).

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Premier Edition Leader Stormreign (Dragonstorm)" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY