New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition

New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition

Thursday, November 15th, 2007 4:00pm CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 18,414

Some images of the upcoming IDW Hard Cover Premiere Edition have been released on the IDW Forums.

Images include size comparisons to FAB Starscream and the Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet, and I am glad to say that the Hard Cover Premiere Edition is larger than both!

You can also see pics of the Premiere Edition Cover.

To see the Size Comparison pictures, please click here.
To see the Cover pictures, please click here.

Credit(s): SharkySparky of TAAU

This article was last modified on Thursday, November 15th, 2007 4:40pm CST

Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461066)
Posted by cellshock on November 15th, 2007 @ 4:21pm CST
That's not Movie *Voyager* Starscream, by the way.
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461067)
Posted by Powermaster Jazz on November 15th, 2007 @ 4:22pm CST
Is this gonna have all the IDW G1 story arcs?
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461095)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 15th, 2007 @ 4:41pm CST
cellshock wrote:That's not Movie *Voyager* Starscream, by the way.

So it isn't. Changed.

Powermaster Jazz wrote:Is this gonna have all the IDW G1 story arcs?

Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461166)
Posted by Big Grim on November 15th, 2007 @ 5:19pm CST
i_amtrunks wrote:To the best of my knowledge it will include Infiltration, Stormbringer, the first 6 spotlights and Escalation. There may be more but I am not 100% sure.

So worth it. I wonder if I can get this in the UK? I like quality Hardbacks for my comics. Marvel has gotten a pile of dough from me these last few months!
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461208)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 15th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CST
Hard covers are a pass, but does anyone have a date for the Megatro Origin TPB?
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461230)
Posted by Powermaster Jazz on November 15th, 2007 @ 6:14pm CST
i_amtrunks wrote:
cellshock wrote:That's not Movie *Voyager* Starscream, by the way.

So it isn't. Changed.

Powermaster Jazz wrote:Is this gonna have all the IDW G1 story arcs?

If so, I'm getting it. Thanks.
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461337)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 15th, 2007 @ 7:24pm CST
Hot damn. Now I have to decide whether to stop collecting TPBs and just go with these things. Nice!

Come to think of it, if it hasn't got any amazing exclusive stuff, maybe I'm better off with TPBs for portability's sake.
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461351)
Posted by zemper on November 15th, 2007 @ 7:32pm CST
no Beast Wars on this book? :-?

:MAX:
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461820)
Posted by Leonardo on November 16th, 2007 @ 2:15am CST
zemper wrote:no Beast Wars on this book? :-?

:MAX:

I think they want to keep the book focused on one continuity.
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461836)
Posted by zemper on November 16th, 2007 @ 2:31am CST
Leonardo wrote:
zemper wrote:no Beast Wars on this book? :-?

:MAX:

I think they want to keep the book focused on one continuity.

rats! it would have rocked if they'd included Gathering in those hallowed pages.

well, can't have everything. i hope they keep this book under $20 (wishful thinking!) :P

:MAX:
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461928)
Posted by darkqueen01 on November 16th, 2007 @ 4:41am CST
Ooooh... pretty hardcover. *Hopes for money and gift certificates.*
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (461981)
Posted by Sarri on November 16th, 2007 @ 5:59am CST
Big Grim wrote:So worth it. I wonder if I can get this in the UK?

There you go (currently on sale, even).

Ok, according to the IDW page:
Including Infiltration, Stormbringer, a collection of Spotlights (SHOCKWAVE, NIGHTBEAT, HOT ROD, SIXSHOT, ULTRA MAGNUS), and the latest addition, Escalation.!
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (462060)
Posted by olokin on November 16th, 2007 @ 7:07am CST
This hardcover is huge. I wish they did this with Dreamwave's G1 comics. I'd like an omnibus edition of that series. T
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (463235)
Posted by NightFall on November 16th, 2007 @ 8:04pm CST
I love this book, but I already have; The Art of Idw's Transformers book, guess I should have waited for this one.
Re: New Pics of IDW's Hard Cover Premiere Edition (464148)
Posted by Cyberstrike on November 17th, 2007 @ 12:46pm CST
What is price for this monster?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "2012 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE COBRA HISS TANK SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "2011 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE STARSCREAM W/ COBRA COMMANDER" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers BONE CRUSHER Constructicons HASBRO, TAKARA Japan 1980 84" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Slingshot & Road Pig Tech Spec Cards G2 generation two" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY