New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight

New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight

Friday, June 9th, 2017 2:10pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 18,447

Two worlds will collide. One will survive. Get tickets now for #Transformers: The Last Knight: http://tickets.transformersmovie.com

Transformers News: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight

Credit(s): TLK

Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888292)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 9th, 2017 @ 2:23pm CDT
That's the greatest poster I've ever seen in my entire life.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888293)
Posted by Deadput on June 9th, 2017 @ 2:28pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:That's the greatest poster I've ever seen in my entire life.

Really?

It's one of the worse in the franchise whoever made it can't use photoshop properly at least in regards to the characters since the Cybertron and Stonehedge placements are ok.

At least it's got a better color choice then that other one which is without a doubt the worse one.

Just ugh
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888298)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 9th, 2017 @ 2:47pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:That's the greatest poster I've ever seen in my entire life.

Really?

Just ugh

That one is great too.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888299)
Posted by Va'al on June 9th, 2017 @ 2:49pm CDT
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888301)
Posted by Deadput on June 9th, 2017 @ 3:10pm CDT
Va'al wrote:They are objectively badly done. But that's not gonna get in the way of Slyvision.

Almost sounds like a gimmick for a line based around spy themed Transformers like Soundwave or Punch that would actually be a cool toyline based around mystery and most if not all the figures are spy or stealth based Transformers.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888302)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 9th, 2017 @ 3:15pm CDT

Objectively? That poster with Optimus and Dragonstorm was really bad, but I don't think the others are bad at all. I think they're pretty cool.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888303)
Posted by william-james88 on June 9th, 2017 @ 3:16pm CDT

This is easily the worst

Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888309)
Posted by dragons on June 9th, 2017 @ 3:31pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:That's the greatest poster I've ever seen in my entire life.

Really?

Just ugh

nothing special if i had patiance i can make same poster have it look same without using phototshop
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888325)
Posted by Kurona on June 9th, 2017 @ 4:10pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Another trail-- ah, no, a new poster for Transformers: The Last Knight has been shared by the movie's official social media accounts - and it lays down heavy layers of metaphors, and a literal divide between the 'worlds' represented in the movie. Rethink your heroes indeed. Check it out below!

I think I see what this poster is trying to say. Bumblebee sides with a union of Earth and Cybertron; yet knowing enough to protect one from the other.
Optimus stands for the people too lazy to put in a background.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888417)
Posted by Deadput on June 9th, 2017 @ 11:08pm CDT

Sonic has an advertisement that feature Bumblebee vs Barricade action which is likely taken from the movie.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888456)
Posted by Va'al on June 10th, 2017 @ 4:15am CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

The aesthetics may be appealing, but you can see the borders of each figure where it has been cut out of another image and pasted onto this one! I wasn't trying to say they're objectively bad, just badly done, or put together. :D
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888476)
Posted by X3ROhour on June 10th, 2017 @ 6:43am CDT
is it possible?
a Bayformers
film?
that doesn't suck?

probably not
but i have hope.

no faith, what so ever...
but a little smidge of hope.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888479)
Posted by Rainmaker on June 10th, 2017 @ 6:48am CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:is it possible?
a Bayformers
film?
that doesn't suck?

probably not
but i have hope.

no faith, what so ever...
but a little smidge of hope.

I hope, but this is Michael Bay we're talking about.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888490)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 10th, 2017 @ 8:05am CDT
What if Sly is Michael Bay? Has this theory been presented before?

As for TLK, so far I get the vibe that it will be superior to RoTF and AoE, and on par with the original and DoTM.

I am most curious as to how they will reconcile having both Megatron and Galvatron.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888497)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 10th, 2017 @ 8:50am CDT
A runtime of 2 hours and 28 minutes is pretty much confirmed:
http://www.fandango.com/transformers:th ... ieoverview

Which is way too damn short for me. I've always said that any movie that isn't at LEAST 2 hours and 30 minutes long is complete trash. I've watched a lot of movies, and it always disappoints me when they feel shorter than that.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888502)
Posted by Kurona on June 10th, 2017 @ 9:02am CDT
Less is more.

especially when it comes to bay movies. I will HAPPILY take less runtime for bay movies
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888503)
Posted by Kurona on June 10th, 2017 @ 9:09am CDT
Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian SlyTF1, we have from Movie Ticket seller Fandango seeming confirmation of the runtime for the latest Michael Bay Transformers movie, The Last Knight. The website's listing for the movie shows the runtime to be 2 Hours and 28 Minutes - a drop from Age of Extinction's 2 Hours 45 minutes and something we can seemingly trust as this is an official channel rather than a site like IMBD anyone can contribute to. Tell us in the the forums if this encourages or discourages you to see the fifth instalment in the series!
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888504)
Posted by Kurona on June 10th, 2017 @ 9:11am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:A runtime of 2 hours and 28 minutes is pretty much confirmed:
http://www.fandango.com/transformers:th ... ieoverview

But both the first movie and ROTF were under 2h30m and I thought you liked all the Bay movies? :???:
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888505)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 10th, 2017 @ 9:22am CDT
Kurona wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:A runtime of 2 hours and 28 minutes is pretty much confirmed:
http://www.fandango.com/transformers:th ... ieoverview

But I consider DOTM and AOE to far superior to the first 2. Especially AOE.
Re: New Poster for Transformers: The Last Knight (1888507)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 10th, 2017 @ 9:49am CDT
I'm ok with this. The 3D showing is late afternoon and if it runs much longer I might miss the last bus home back to my lil town (yeah the public transport is not great).

Two and half hours sounds like plenty TF fun for me while not leaving me stranded. :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Heatwave the Fire-Bot Boat" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Deluxe Transformers The Last Knight Superhero Mens Costume XL" on EBAY