New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon

New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon

Saturday, June 26th, 2010 2:40pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 31,722

The Power Core Combiners toys on display at Botcon this year have their gallery up and online. New figures include sets such as the Rallybots and Destructicons, or two-packs including Leadfoot with Pinpoint and Icepick with Chainclaw! To view our gallery, click here.

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1090814)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:01pm CDT
Some of these guys look really good, but some just fell short of the mark.
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1090816)
Posted by Blurrz on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:12pm CDT
I love this line.. Chainclaw and Icepick look epic.
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1090824)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:25pm CDT
Well, I love them all, but Double Clutch, meh, I don't exxactly care for him. I'll pick him up anyway, just because his drones would look great as Stunticons with Huffer. Bombshock and Skyburst are definite boughts for me. I'm extremely excited about the construction one. He'd make a good Devastator. :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1090838)
Posted by dragons on June 26th, 2010 @ 3:47pm CDT
:lol: mudslinger combined head looks like matrix leadership with face on it
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1090848)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 26th, 2010 @ 4:42pm CDT
I'd like to see interesting use of the drone idea, so far we've just got similar vehicles that just pal around with the main bot. Perhaps a train bot with drone passenger cars?
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1090865)
Posted by Samsonator on June 26th, 2010 @ 5:28pm CDT
Nice to see Leadfoot's giving G. B. Blackrock some love.
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1090903)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 26th, 2010 @ 8:59pm CDT
The two packs will be the ones I grab. 5 packs, not really liking them but i may change my mind when i see them in stores.
Blurrz wrote:I love this line.. Chainclaw and Icepick look epic.

I agree man. The look like scout class minicon molds.
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1091322)
Posted by Grimlock Magnus on June 27th, 2010 @ 10:41pm CDT
Absolutely loving this new line. I can only pray that I'll will have the financial means to pick these up. Has/Tak has done well :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1091790)
Posted by barricade2218 on June 29th, 2010 @ 7:38am CDT
Still not sure about this line. I can't say I was very impressed by most of what was represented.
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1091835)
Posted by Leviathan on June 29th, 2010 @ 10:35am CDT
Love most of the Decepticon ones, the Autobots ones are not so appealing to me :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON:
Re: New Power Core Combiners Gallery from Botcon (1092178)
Posted by Vega on June 29th, 2010 @ 11:22pm CDT
Huffer is the only one of this line I'll get. Not too impressed with it.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Rippersnapper Predacon Abominus Hasbro 1987" on EBAY
Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY