New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS

New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS

Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 8:53am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 47,279

Site Sponsor BigBadToyStore has put up preorders for the next wave of Powercore Combiners, images included.

The next 5-pack will be the Stunticons! with their commander being Leadfoot repainted and bearing a homage to G1 Drag Strip.

The 2-packs will be Undertow and Salvage. Undertow is a new mold, and Salvage is a repaint of Mudslinger.

[see the preorderpages with more images here and here

Seibertron.com Image

Seibertron.com Image

Credit(s): Mkall

Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144467)
Posted by Universal Prime on November 9th, 2010 @ 9:01am CST
Undertow is interesting. Reminds me of how I saw a potential PCC Thunderblast. But I would have used Icepick for the Commander of the Stunticons. Just a beef with scale, unless Drag Strip is supposed to be a huge F1. Not sure what to think of Salvage, but hey, now the PCC decepticons permanently outnumber the autobots. Anyone else tihnk that the waves are shrinking so it dies down right as TF3 toys come out? Clever hasbro.
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144468)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on November 9th, 2010 @ 9:04am CST
Another case of sticking awful looking 'limbs' onto an alright figure to make a bad combiner. What's up with those arms? Just looks like broken toys.

Undertow looks alright and it's nice to see more sea based TFs. I still gotta get me Voyager Seaspray.
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144482)
Posted by Covenant on November 9th, 2010 @ 9:46am CST
Oh PowerCore Combiners..how my wallet loathes thee all.

Can't WAIT! :grin:
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144485)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 9th, 2010 @ 9:50am CST
Darn, I was hoping they'd repaint Leadfoot as Mirage. Undertow looks pretty interesting. So the Brawl-esque tank guy is Wave 4?
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144496)
Posted by WarGraver on November 9th, 2010 @ 10:01am CST
Bombshock remains the only PCC with limbs I like. Grimstone I like despite bad limbs.

Undertow is pretty cool, though, as far as the 2 packs go. I look forward to it's presumable repaint as leader of a Seacon team.
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144499)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on November 9th, 2010 @ 10:09am CST
that boat dude is cool with what appears to beone of the best new minicons but he might have fitted better if the minicons were swapped.
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144518)
Posted by rpetras on November 9th, 2010 @ 10:41am CST
The stunticons don't excite me any more than any of the other weak G1 homages from the PCC series.

But I like the 2 pack figures!
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144523)
Posted by Stockade on November 9th, 2010 @ 10:47am CST
Meh! waste of good plastic and resources by Hasbro.
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144529)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 9th, 2010 @ 10:54am CST
Undertow is pretty cool, but I'll pass on the rest. I'm a fan of the PCC line, but I'm not interested in collecting any repaints of molds I already own.
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144533)
Posted by Xithys on November 9th, 2010 @ 11:02am CST
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144537)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 9th, 2010 @ 11:08am CST
Xithys wrote:The two-packs look good, though I doubt I'll be getting either of them. I have yet to understand how hasbro can continue to make toys with these hideous arms.

'Cause kids seem to like them.
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144540)
Posted by EyeOfTheTigatron on November 9th, 2010 @ 11:12am CST
The stunticons look cool as does Undertow also the Mudslinger/Salvage and Chainclaw/Bombburst team up is a great combo
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144542)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on November 9th, 2010 @ 11:20am CST
So frickin' sweet. I'm getting more and more impressed with PCC with every wave :3
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144543)
Posted by Bounti76 on November 9th, 2010 @ 11:21am CST
Count me as a non-PCC fan. The only one I bought (and the only one I will get) is Huffer, so I can display him next to my G1 Huffer. I like G1 homages..
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144548)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 9th, 2010 @ 11:38am CST
The five-pack still looks horrible. Love'n the two-packs!
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144560)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 9th, 2010 @ 11:50am CST
I'll get the Stunticons for the drones, and swap them with PCC Crankcase. Undertow reminds me of the child of ROTF Scattorshot and Cybertron Shortround. Can't wait for these guys to come out. ;) :lol:
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144595)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on November 9th, 2010 @ 1:06pm CST
So we get a yellow Leadfoot revealed the same day as a boat that looks like Manta Ray?! G2 Autobot Rotor Force Forever!!!!!!
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144627)
Posted by Windsweeper on November 9th, 2010 @ 2:02pm CST
I'll definitely pick up the Stunticons for Dragstrip but the Drones, like Legends, are wastes of plastic to me that could have been used 2 make good Transformers toys.

At least I finally get a Basic Dragstrip to pal around with ROTF Breakdown. Pity in a way since I'm getting a griend to repaint a KO Robotmasters Mirage as Dragstrip.

Why do I keep seeing G1 Sureshot when I look at Leadfoot? Anyone else get that vibe?
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144632)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on November 9th, 2010 @ 2:21pm CST
Is the Stunticon left-leg drone remolded from the Combaticon's Swindle drone?
Re: New Powercore Combiners - Stunticons, Undertow and Salvage Revealed at BBTS (1144638)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 9th, 2010 @ 2:35pm CST
Caelus wrote:Is the Stunticon left-leg drone remolded from the Combaticon's Swindle drone?

I don't think they're new, rather mixed and matched repaints of the Rallybots and Destructicons. Here's what I found:

Arms: Rallybots Race Car Drone and Tuner Drone
Legs: Destructicons Armored Junker Drone and Armored Truck Drone

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream & Waspinator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME BLIGHT Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6 inch Action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Decepticon Blitzwing complete w/extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager Figure IN HAND!! MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War 4 Cybertron Kingdom Voyager WFC-K27 Rhinox IN HAND" on EBAY