Friday, January 18th, 2008 7:17pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Comic Book News, Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 41,985

Based upon Cryotek from the recently released animated short "Theft of the Golden Disk", the Transformers Collectors Club has posted his profile and a clear image in the members only section of the site. As many have been able to tell previously, it is confirmed that Cryotek uses Energon Shockblasts body.

To see it, go to the site, log in, and click the profile link on the main page.

Credit(s): Transformers Club.com

Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (608181)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 18th, 2008 @ 9:21pm CST
Members Only? That bites! Could someone mirror the images of this here please? PLEASE!!!
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (608258)
Posted by Firebird on January 18th, 2008 @ 11:26pm CST
Sorry buddy, but seibertron.com respects the members only aspect of the club. If you want to see the pictures you would have to check out either other websites (that don't)or join the club itself. It bites but it allows the club to keep it's appeal and exclusive aspect to collectors.

Besides it isn't fair for you to see for free what others pay membership fees for.

-sorry :-(
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (608281)
Posted by Pyrostrata on January 19th, 2008 @ 12:01am CST
I am sure someone somewhere will post it...Just keep looking! I know I will ;)
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (608337)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on January 19th, 2008 @ 2:51am CST
Pyrostrata wrote:I am sure someone somewhere will post it...Just keep looking! I know I will ;)

That's likely true. Firebird, however, has it right. It's not fair to people like me who actually pay the dues required to access this stuff to find that others are able to get around it. That's why I couldn't have been bothered to reply to this thread before. Even if seibertron.com were to allow it (which it shouldn't), I wouldn't wanna repost if I could for the same reason this site wouldn't allow it. Again: Not fair to those of us who actually pay for such things to be cheated like that.
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (608395)
Posted by Hard Hacker on January 19th, 2008 @ 7:13am CST
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (608435)
Posted by Pyrostrata on January 19th, 2008 @ 8:37am CST
Hard Hacker wrote:Am I the only one who thinks TOTGD is the blandest and droll animated bit of fiction in this Franchise? The animations was lax, and the voice acting is something you'd expect from a 5 year old. The footfalls were mistimed and had the same volume whether those walking were close to the camera or not and the lasers were the same too.

Never expect perfection from fan-created pieces! They do not have millions of dollars behind them! Some approach perfection, but never achieve it! Golden Disk was great for what it is.
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (608560)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on January 19th, 2008 @ 11:46am CST
I logged in but could not find it. The last profile I saw is Snarl.
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (608643)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on January 19th, 2008 @ 1:59pm CST
Theft of the Golden Disk bored me, honestly.
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (609053)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on January 20th, 2008 @ 1:31am CST
Lapse Of Reason wrote:I logged in but could not find it. The last profile I saw is Snarl.

Once your logged in, it's in Max Cops, not in profiles as Fender claimed in his post.
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (609152)
Posted by DeadPool69 on January 20th, 2008 @ 9:36am CST

As far as Cryotek.....yeah, it does kind of suck that the Club is making it exclusive content, though since they made the video Free and Publicly available, I think we can cut them some slack. We could very easily have had the video as members only contect...if my understanding of events is correct.

Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (609186)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on January 20th, 2008 @ 10:21am CST
DeadPool69 wrote:I know this is slightly off topic, but is there any sort of a support email address for the Club? All I have is telephone number I can't use, because I'm generally asleep the hours that they're open.

angie@mastercollector.com is the address to mail almost all inquiries to and iffin she can't help you you she can forward it someone who can.
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (611068)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on January 22nd, 2008 @ 3:55am CST
DeadPool69 wrote:If anything, I would question why this is news? If you're a member of the club, you should know it...and if you're not, then you can't do anything with it. Seems somewhat illogical.

I personally wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't news. That's just my normal surfing habits though. Aside from buying something from Action HQ or Hasbro toy shop from time to time, Seibertron.com is the only transformers site I really frequent.
Re: New Profile of Cryotek from "Theft of the Golden Disk" on Collector's Club Site! (611310)
Posted by Pyrostrata on January 22nd, 2008 @ 10:46am CST
ShGarland_1383 wrote:Aside from buying something from Action HQ or Hasbro toy shop from time to time, Seibertron.com is the only transformers site I really frequent.

Same here, Garland...I go to one other site, because of a friend being there as well, but Seibertron.com is my TF home! :grin:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Chomp & Chase Raceway w/ Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fallen Leader Optimus Prime Monochrome Reaction Figure Super7 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage Converting Toy, 4.5-Inch Figure, Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Revenge Of The Fallen 2009 HASBRO MASK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Allspark Tech Autobot Sqweeks Cube Power Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collector's Club 2010 Membership Autobot Dion Action Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Child's Costume with jumpsuit and mask " on EBAY