Monday, June 4th, 2018 5:14pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 12,913

The various Transformers Movie social medias have started to post a series of promotional videos from the cast and crew of the upcoming Bumblebee movie. There are two out currently, one from cast member John Cena and the other from director Travis Knight. It's likely that there will be more down the line, potentially from other cast like Hailee Steinfeld. These videos also confirm that the first trailer for the film is premiering tomorrow, so definitely stay tuned to Seibertron.com for news as to when that drops! Check out the two embeded below, and check back later to see if any others have been posted, and then tell us what you thought of them in the Energon Pub below! Are you hopeful for this movie? Let us know, and check back tomorrow for the new trailer!

Credit(s): Transformers Facebook

This article was last modified on Monday, June 4th, 2018 5:20pm CDT

Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963045)
Posted by Octobotimus on June 4th, 2018 @ 6:08pm CDT
wait.... people who grew up with transformers are directing transformers? what madness is this? surely your supposed to hire people who know nothing of the brand? (sarcasm)
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963054)
Posted by Va'al on June 4th, 2018 @ 6:41pm CDT
This piece of live-action news may have also been skimmed over in the past week, but with the first actual trailer for the Paramount Transformers universe Bumblebee Movie due out this Tuesday 5th June, it's definitely worth covering!

Via KidsCoolIt website, in which kids do the reporting and framing, we get some type of confirmation that Barricade - the villainous character that first approaches the human cast in the 2007 live action movie - will be back (?) in the 80s set prequel this Christmas, as his voice actor Jess Harnell is introduced as such and answers a couple of fan questions; check out the clip below, and let us know your thoughts in the Energon Pub discussion boards!

video
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963057)
Posted by Brokebot on June 4th, 2018 @ 6:52pm CDT
Meh.
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963113)
Posted by Blitzwing is bae on June 4th, 2018 @ 11:42pm CDT
Im just excited for a 80s baricade! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963114)
Posted by TulioDude on June 4th, 2018 @ 11:53pm CDT
Nice.

He carries a nice presence in voice.
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963124)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:11am CDT
Oh I mentioned that in the Studio Series thread a week ago but didn't realise it hadnt been a news thing til now. Trailers up by the way. :)

NOt sure i like Bee's new robot design. Bit too basic for me but eh it's still my Bee. Starscream looks neat (if a bit too G1 for my tastes but that should please some folk). Movie looks fun but they I've enjoyed all the 5 main ones too so that's just me. :)
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963126)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:24am CDT
Yeah I just came across it. Gonna get it newsed ASAP!
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963127)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:32am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:Yeah I just came across it. Gonna get it newsed ASAP!

I've been watching it on loop for past 20 mins (warming to Bee's new design now even if it is more kiddy-robot than the more badass design he had before but that makes sense even if just cos this is in the 80s). I do love how she's looking under the car and finds his eyes and they light up and he transforms. That's a neat transformation scene. Time being confirmed as latter half of 1987 by Rick Astley. :P
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963128)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:36am CDT
As of midnight here in the pacific time zone, Paramount Pictures has posted the very first trailer for the upcoming Bumblebee: The Movie on Youtube. A quick acknowledgement to Carnivius_Prime for noticing the trailer had been submitted. We have posted it below for your viewing pleasure.

In this two minute clip fans will notice a difference in the atmosphere of this film in comparison to the past five live-action films directed by Michael Bay. Instead of the rough, action packed flicks we are used to this preview seems to hint at a sense of wonder. Have a look and tell us what you think!

Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963129)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:37am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:A quick acknowledgement to Carnivius_Prime for noticing the trailer had been posted.

Ah thanks dude. :)
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963131)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:49am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I'm getting rick roll'd and its 2018!

I'll admit I have some hopes for this flick. It looks like its got some real potential. It has a good sense of wonder. Kinda makes me think of ET in a way. I like TF series better where Transformers are sentient robots rather than just war machines. I love a good robot fight but its the characters that draw me in and keep my interest in the series.

If they can make this movie as good as the trailer makes it look we could have a major success. I think it does matter how they advertise too. Make sure people know the movie is different from the previous five so they don't dismiss it.

Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963132)
Posted by xMXUx on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:52am CDT
Not generally a fan of the movies, but this actually doesn't look half bad. Especially like what Starscream looks like from what I can tell by his short appearance. Might actually end up going to see this one :lol:
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963134)
Posted by Bucky on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:54am CDT
I learned a long time ago not to get excited by trailers. I normally don’t even bother watching them. I obviously made an exception here though. I really want this to be good. It’s hard not to get excited seeing a smaller, more classic looking Bumblebee, and a Starscream that harkens back a little more to his G1 design. That face looks great.

It took me a long, long time to come around to Starscream’s movie design, but I’ve come to really appreciate it for its uniqueness. That being said, I’m very glad to see this new design. Now let’s just hope he isn’t spewing oil and lubricant everywhere.
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963135)
Posted by bacem on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:55am CDT
if the new bumblebee movie toy will looks like that, he will be the first movie bee toy i actually willing to buy. also, i bet the toy will have visible head syndrome from the bottom, and they will actually advertize it on the box as "screen accuracy"
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963136)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:55am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:You are welcome. Gave you the news credit as a kudos since you probably technically found it first.

I'm all hyped and now have the urge to buy another Studio Series figure even though I told myself no more for a while cos I've bought 8 in the past couple months (including one Leader and three voyagers) and I have no job but damn I want another now, most likely Stinger cos haven't got that one yet but i liked it when my friend was showing it to me. Anyways, off out. I've copied the trailer to my phone. I frickin' love the Transformers live action movies more than any other TF fiction so I'm in a good mood today. Have a good day, folks! Seeya! :D
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963137)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 5th, 2018 @ 2:58am CDT
I don't like the look of this AT ALL. It looks like some type of children's movie... I hate that shit.

Only thing that has me interested is how Starscream looks. I hope at least he does some damage.
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963138)
Posted by Va'al on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:00am CDT
Oh good lord Sly is back. Away with ye.

Added some screencaps to the story!
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963139)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:05am CDT
Starscream is making that breath holding face like: (o H o)
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963140)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:08am CDT
Va'al wrote:Oh good lord Sly is back. Away with ye.

I just had to share my dismay...
Re: New Promo Videos from the Cast and Crew of the Bumblebee Movie, Including Travis Knight and John Cena #bumblebeemovie (1963141)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on June 5th, 2018 @ 3:18am CDT
The trailer looks AWESOME :-D ......better the I expected. It seems to have a touch of the Bay-verse , with some welcome freshness to the franchise. Just like the design of Bumblebee :BOT: himself, combining a few elements from the past movies (or is that future movies since this is a prequel) with some G1 awesomeness throw in.
Also whom ever that jet is (yeah I know who everyone thinks it is) he looks super cool.
BTW......Has it been officially stated that it is Starscream :CON: , or is this just a presumption everyone has?
Just curious.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Hasbro Transformers 1stMovie SeriesDeluxe Class6" Decepticon Divebomb Wal." on EBAY