New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit

New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit

Thursday, November 24th, 2011 11:15am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,955

Some new prototype images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 upgrade set for G1 Devastator have appeared on ACToys. These images show the set fully installed and reveal ratchet joints in the hip section. Check out the prototype images mirrored below.

Credit(s): ACToys

This article was last modified on Thursday, November 24th, 2011 12:44pm CST

Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316269)
Posted by El Duque on November 24th, 2011 @ 11:41am CST
Some new prototype images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 upgrade set for G1 Devastator have appeared on ACToys. These images shoe the set fully installed and reveal ratchet joints in the hip section. Check out the prototype images mirrored below.

Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316301)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on November 24th, 2011 @ 12:46pm CST
looks good, i already have the full crazy devy set so ill pass though
Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316316)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on November 24th, 2011 @ 1:20pm CST
I like that..
Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316337)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 24th, 2011 @ 1:58pm CST
I'd be interested if I owned a set of G1 Constructicons. :-(
Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316347)
Posted by NTESHFT on November 24th, 2011 @ 2:14pm CST
I like it! I believe I'll be getting this one....
Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316412)
Posted by ButtZilla on November 24th, 2011 @ 7:15pm CST
I like it. Hands and head are slightly big but the hip and leg joints are nice.

Make them G1 colours with purple colours between his hip and thigh.

Good job!

Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316423)
Posted by MGrotusque on November 24th, 2011 @ 7:52pm CST
OMG! I'm beginning to OD on Devestator!! Can somedody PLEASE work on another combiner soon.

I mean.....Devestator is great. With all the different companies doing upgrades or whatever that can cater to almost every budget outthere is marvelous but can we move on to other combiners now please!
Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316432)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 24th, 2011 @ 8:18pm CST
Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316447)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 24th, 2011 @ 10:10pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:I would never buy anything like this. If I had a G1 Devastator, I'd only want to display him in pure G1 form. Otherwise, there are third party versions that offer the updated version. This is a waste of money.

Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316449)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 24th, 2011 @ 10:14pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Don't get me wrong when I say this, since everyone is entitled to their opinions, but say for example that a collector wanted to make a diorama using Devastator. Keep in mind that this collector is not Bill Gates rich, and doesn't have the money to afford the Hercules set. Said collector wanted to have Devastator in a pose that is impossible using the original combiner pieces that come with the original Constructicon set. This is probably the best explanation I can throw out there. :-B

Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316454)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 24th, 2011 @ 10:44pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:I can understand that. Although, aren't the upgrades (atleast the crazydevy ones) super expensive anyway, meaning you might as well save up for the 3rd party full bots?

Can't say for certain. They can't be that expensive... right? :-s
Re: New Prototype Images of Junkion Blacksmith's JB-07 Devastator Upgrade Kit (1316506)
Posted by slugfest200x on November 25th, 2011 @ 2:41am CST
looks like money baby

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Universe Starscream Generations Classics 25th Anniversary Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Studio Series The Movie Deluxe Class 86-01 MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE TRAILBREAKER GOOD SIZE FOR SIEGE" on EBAY
Buy "(2) STERLING TRANSFORMER CORP ST26744 TRANSFORMERS NEW. Govt  5950-00-442-5237" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster - Transformers Generation 1 Walmart Reissue - Brand New in Box" on EBAY