New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons

New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons

Thursday, April 26th, 2007 12:23pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 17,129

The first is a really interesting set of stickers for the classics Dirt Digger minicon team. You can check out the stickers here.

The second is the long-awaited set of stickers for the Decepticon Seacon combiner team. Aaron credits Justin Goguen for making this set possible. Check out the stickers for the G1 Seacons by clicking here.

Credit(s): Aaron Black, Reprolabels.com

Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99540)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on April 26th, 2007 @ 12:27pm CDT
sooner or later, reprolabels wll have every Transformer covered
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99542)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 26th, 2007 @ 12:27pm CDT
Grave Digger and General Lee, I effing knew it!
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99545)
Posted by Ravage XK on April 26th, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
Exulted Unicron wrote:sooner or later, reprolabels wll have every Transformer covered

Covered! I get it!

Very good :D
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99562)
Posted by jgilkinson on April 26th, 2007 @ 12:54pm CDT
finally my seacons will get new stickers :)
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99571)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on April 26th, 2007 @ 1:02pm CDT
couldn't resist a good pun like that
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99575)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 26th, 2007 @ 1:07pm CDT
The Gravedigger one kicks ass
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99624)
Posted by Robinson on April 26th, 2007 @ 1:53pm CDT
I just might have to get that set of minicons just so I can get the stickers.
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99637)
Posted by skywarp-2 on April 26th, 2007 @ 2:03pm CDT
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99667)
Posted by Skowl on April 26th, 2007 @ 2:25pm CDT
skywarp-2 wrote:anyone have a completed picture of Piranacon they can post.. i'd love to see him..

I can guarantee you 100% that Ryan's gallery here is the most complete, high quality gallery of the G1 Seacons on the internet. Trust me, I've looked.

Check the photos of Ryan's 100% complete Piranacon here

And don't forget Ryan's galleries of the Beast Wars II Seacon repaints here
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99670)
Posted by TFBuyer on April 26th, 2007 @ 2:26pm CDT
I'll try to post mine as soon as I get my stickers in the mail and on him--my last G1 gestalt to "redo"....I so love Reprolabels, and I'm going to tell them so when I order. Right now!

Happy day!!! And now I can stop requesting G1 Piranacon stickers!!!
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99775)
Posted by Roboto750 on April 26th, 2007 @ 3:46pm CDT
Skowl wrote:

Check the photos of Ryan's 100% complete Piranacon here

And don't forget Ryan's galleries of the Beast Wars II Seacon repaints here

Both of those look pretty sharp! :D
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (99897)
Posted by Stormrider on April 26th, 2007 @ 5:18pm CDT
Skowl wrote:Aaron Black has let us know that Reprolabels.com has been updated with two new sticker sheets.

It seems like you were made to report this story about the Seacons. :D
Re: New Repro-Label Sticker Sets: Dirt Digger Team & G1 Seacons (100030)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 26th, 2007 @ 6:55pm CDT
I'm working on some Classic custom Seekers, I wish they'd do a good set for these guys that have to be home made.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY