New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint

New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint

Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 3:49pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 23,219

It looks like a new Deluxe Bumblebee repaint is in the works, as Yizhi521 of TF08.net shows us. The alternate mode seems to be slightly altered from it's Revenge of the Fallen version, however there are some changes. If this is to be released in the Revenge of the Fallen toyline, than it will be the third time we've seen Bumblebee in it, following Cannon Bumblebee.

New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint

We are unsure at the moment whether the mold is going to be in an exclusive set or released on it's own. The Bumblebee mold was originally released in the 2007 movie, also repainted into Cliffjumper, Stealth Bumblebee, as well as many others. The original link to this information can be found here.

New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your latest news and updates!

Credit(s): Yizhi521 of TF08.net

Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989312)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on September 3rd, 2009 @ 4:01pm CDT
Whoa, it's NEST Bumblebee! Sweet! I don't have an ROTF Bumblebee yet, because I've been looking for a really good one. But this is most certainly the one! Those are c00l colors! Now, is it a repaint of regular Bumblebee or Cannon Bumblebee?

P.S. I don't want Human Alliance Bumblebee...yet. I don't have anyone big for him to be size accurate with, so I'll be waiting until I get Leader Optimus, Voyager Jungle Ironhide (I don't have an ROTF Ironhide, either), Voyager Starscream, and Leader Megatron (hopefully the one with Camshaft). When I get them, I'll probably get Human Alliance Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and maaayyyyybbbbbbeeee Skids.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989315)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 4:09pm CDT
If it's the repaint of Movie Preview BB, I'm gonna pass, that mold really sux :-? Wonder what would they call this BB? Nest Attack BB?
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989341)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 4:36pm CDT
So has this mold finally beaten out the Combaticons for repaint count?

Original
Evolution of a Hero (Battle Damage)
Capture of Bumblebee with Gray Limbs
Stealth
Cliffjumper
All-Spark Power Target Exclusive
Premium
Minor Remold for Preview 'Bee
Minor Remold for Cannon 'Bee
NEST 'Bee

Did I miss any?
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989352)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 4:54pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:So has this mold finally beaten out the Combaticons for repaint count?

Original
Evolution of a Hero (Battle Damage)
Capture of Bumblebee with Gray Limbs
Stealth
Cliffjumper
All-Spark Power Target Exclusive
Premium
Minor Remold for Preview 'Bee
Minor Remold for Cannon 'Bee
NEST 'Bee

Did I miss any?

What about pre-Concept Camaro? Was the one in Walmart 3 pack the same mold?
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989359)
Posted by Rated X on September 3rd, 2009 @ 5:05pm CDT
Lets all chip in, buy the mold, and destroy it. :D
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989361)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on September 3rd, 2009 @ 5:09pm CDT
As much as I like BB, he doesn't need a gajillion repaints!
Where's the new characters?
Look, Hasbro, it's an okay mold, but we need something new!
Where's Flare up? How 'bout Scrapper?

No where. Just more Bee.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989369)
Posted by SoUnDwAvEr1998 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 5:17pm CDT
Cool what about Recon Bumblebee? They already have the name and this does look like it could MAYBE be recon bumblebee
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989377)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 3rd, 2009 @ 5:32pm CDT
i want to see how this repaint affects the bot mode. that is, if there is any changes. but from the looks of it, he's still overall yellow
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989383)
Posted by Bovril on September 3rd, 2009 @ 5:43pm CDT
Seems a bit overboard on the BBs...

I'm waiting on a Premium Bee from the US (I'm in the UK). Gonna stick his limbs on ROTF 'bee to get the best of both worlds (ROTFs arm sucks, but has better bodywork in car mode). Will also leave me with interchangeable heads - with or without battlemask :)
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989386)
Posted by Mkall on September 3rd, 2009 @ 5:50pm CDT
Bovril wrote:Seems a bit overboard on the BBs...

Yeah, at least the classics Seeker mold got different colourschemes.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989394)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 6:05pm CDT
shonenfan4 wrote:

Original
Evolution of a Hero (Battle Damage)
Capture of Bumblebee with Gray Limbs
Stealth
Cliffjumper
All-Spark Power Target Exclusive
Premium
Minor Remold for Preview 'Bee
Minor Remold for Cannon 'Bee
NEST 'Bee

Did I miss any?

What about pre-Concept Camaro? Was the one in Walmart 3 pack the same mold?

'76 'Bee was a totally unrelated mold, so I didn't count it. But I did forget about Legacy of Bumblebee. Was that a straight up repack of Premium, or were there paint differences? Mine is long packed away.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989405)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2009 @ 6:37pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Minor Remold for Cannon 'Bee

...

Minor remold? More like MAJOR remold. The only things that weren't changed were the legs and head.

As for Legacy of BB, it's the normal Premium BB.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989419)
Posted by zero-kaiser on September 3rd, 2009 @ 7:06pm CDT

...he may as well have his own line now :\
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989430)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 7:31pm CDT
zero-kaiser wrote:Be interesting to see what significant mold changes there are, if any... but still.. I have to concur with the majority of the board so far.. I mean, I know their all different sub-lines and size classes and such... but still..

...he may as well have his own line now :\

So popular, yet he doesn't have much dialogue that is not radio station in the movies. :-?
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989467)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 3rd, 2009 @ 8:43pm CDT

...he may as well have his own line now :\

nice!
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989476)
Posted by Craven Knight on September 3rd, 2009 @ 9:12pm CDT
Still waiting on a Bugbite repaint...
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989486)
Posted by Blurrz on September 3rd, 2009 @ 9:27pm CDT
Craven Knight wrote:Still waiting on a Bugbite repaint...

Haha, maybe the paint scheme is exclusive to Botcon XD.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989499)
Posted by Convotron on September 3rd, 2009 @ 9:51pm CDT

...he may as well have his own line now :\

I can see it now...

Transformers 3: Bumblebee vs The Universe! Oh and the Autobots are there too...
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989521)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 11:11pm CDT
Convotron wrote:

...he may as well have his own line now :\

I can see it now...

Transformers 3: Bumblebee vs The Universe! Oh and the Autobots are there too...

Re: New Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee Repaint (989535)
Posted by Convotron on September 3rd, 2009 @ 11:28pm CDT
shonenfan4 wrote:You know BB might pull a Mars Attack and use the radio waves to extinguish humans. :-?

While everyone's going on about the zombie apocalypse, nobody cares about the transforming-alien-robot-who-talks-through-a-radio apocalypse. Nobody! Time to get my tinfoil hat.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Movie Jazz Ratchet Hot Shot Bumblebee Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus Used Commander Class-Series 2" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Transformers Optimus Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY