New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries

New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries

Tuesday, August 25th, 2009 9:59am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 28,189

Seibertron.com continues to bring you the best images of Transformers goodness with its ever expanding galleries, this time adding the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" to the mix.

Proving to be some of the best toys for younger Transformers fans to enjoy, the Gravity Bots give you big Transformers action in small, easy to handle figures.

Optimus Prime

New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries

Mudflap

New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries

Bolt Bumblebee

New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries

New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries

Keep your optics locked right here at Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource.

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981700)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on August 25th, 2009 @ 11:10am CDT
I have Optimus with me now. They are great distractions if your computer is running slow. Robot, vehicle. Robot, vehicle. :)
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981735)
Posted by shonenfan4 on August 25th, 2009 @ 11:58am CDT
I have the Bumblebee gravity bots, I have to say, the amount of detail on Mudflap and Skids face is pretty sweet. :-?
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981751)
Posted by Convotron on August 25th, 2009 @ 12:17pm CDT
Haha, Skids and Mudflap look soooo down. Poor guys.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981796)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 25th, 2009 @ 1:20pm CDT
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981808)
Posted by Seibertron on August 25th, 2009 @ 1:32pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Would've been obvious to include pics of Stealth Bumblebee with the Bolt Bumblebee figure.

:roll: Not really. Stealth Bumblebee was from the previous movie. I can't do comparison pics of every single combination.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981832)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 25th, 2009 @ 1:52pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

I know, I know, I'm just saying that if you were to include pics of him with another Movie BB of similar colors, Stealth BB would be an obvious choice.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981833)
Posted by Moft on August 25th, 2009 @ 1:53pm CDT

Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981868)
Posted by Convotron on August 25th, 2009 @ 3:08pm CDT
Moft wrote:Besides, I thought the FABs were supposed to fill out the toy collections of fans six and under. I wish Hasbro/Takara/Tomy would concentrate on making more quality products than trying to cash in on the license in every possible way with crap like this.

To play the devil's advocate, like it or not, it's a business and the bottom line is making money. Hasbro is making a lot of profit from milking the RotF toyline and any good business would do the same given the opportunity. That being said, yes, it's pretty obvious we are not looking at Masterpiece level toys/figures here. Fugly little things, aren't they?
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981900)
Posted by tom brokaw on August 25th, 2009 @ 4:29pm CDT
i picked up a gravity bot bumblebee the other day. these things are legit, pretty fun to play with. i wouldnt really consider these an actual transformer, but rather a transformer novelty toy.... really cool for what it does nonetheless

Moft wrote:.... They just look like garbled heaps of plastic rather than the on-screen characters they're trying (and failing, hard) to represent....

they have toys that represent the "on-screen characters".... theyre called deluxes, voyagers, and leaders. therefore, these gravity bots dont need to do that job, cause its already been done.

Moft wrote:.... I understand that these are geared towards younger children, but If I were a six-year old, and was the unfortunate recipient of one of these figures, I would still be sorely disappointed. Hasbro must think kids are getting stupider and stupider by the year, 'cause I had no trouble at all with the early Beast Wars toys I had when I was a wee lad....

its not like these are the only transformers available to kids.... deluxes, voyagers, fabs, rpms, etc, are all in the same toy aisle, so a kid can pick out any toy he wants.... if a kid picked out a gravity bot, its because he wanted to, not cause he was stupid. but since youre smarter than most kids, im sure you wouldve picked up a deluxe or something
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (981909)
Posted by Burn on August 25th, 2009 @ 4:38pm CDT
Moft wrote:These have got to be the ugliest "Transformers" I've ever seen. They just look like garbled heaps of plastic rather than the on-screen characters they're trying (and failing, hard) to represent. I understand that these are geared towards younger children, but If I were a six-year old, and was the unfortunate recipient of one of these figures, I would still be sorely disappointed. Hasbro must think kids are getting stupider and stupider by the year, 'cause I had no trouble at all with the early Beast Wars toys I had when I was a wee lad.

A six year old maybe (just remember, everybody's different and just because YOU could find enjoyment in a BW toy at that age doesn't mean others will), but a three year old I can safely say absoloutely loves them!

Regardless of how they look, they're damn fun and as Nemesis Rodimus said, a great way to kill some time.
Re: New Revenge of the Fallen "Gravity Bots" Galleries (982017)
Posted by shonenfan4 on August 25th, 2009 @ 6:43pm CDT

I find them to be pretty fun sometimes, it kills time, but apparenty can be quite annoying to those around you. On a side note, maybe people can buy this for your pets, because my dog can apparently "transform" the gravity bot successfully. I'm gonna try to train him to "transform" 1 on each hand at the same time. :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Retro Reissue G1 Headmasters Highbrow (F1024)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro F1027 Transformers Generations Retro Headmaster Skullcruncher Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ReAction Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger 100% Complete Legends Generations - Power of the Primes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Attacktix Battle Figure Game Transformers Star Wars Optimus Prime Darth Vader" on EBAY
Buy "Super 7 Transformers Reaction 2020 Target Exclusive Gold Armor Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: WRECK-GAR....COMPLETE!!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class GRAX & Skullsmasher Headmaster" on EBAY