New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee

New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee

Thursday, January 29th, 2009 9:36am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 29,769

The-Arker.com has posted more photos of the new Human Alliance Bumblebee figure from the upcoming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toyline.

See the the first batch of robot mode images by clicking here and the rest here.

And view yesterday's photos of the car mode click here

We should also note that Noha, the poster of the photos, says that galleries of the ROTF Voyager Ironhide and (new) Starscream figures will be up soon. Stay tuned!

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): Arlin, Coffee, Noha, The-Arker.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, January 29th, 2009 9:48am CST

Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875565)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 29th, 2009 @ 9:59am CST
There's a couple things I don't like about it but this is shaping up to be one NICE Bumblebee. I'll probably get it now.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875569)
Posted by Baha08 on January 29th, 2009 @ 10:02am CST
>: dammit *will have to pick this one up*
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875578)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 29th, 2009 @ 10:19am CST
I don't want to get this Bumblebee, but I think I might have to. I like the gun behind the head.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875604)
Posted by AdventPrime on January 29th, 2009 @ 10:50am CST
So is the Voyager Bumblebee more in scale than the deluxe mold?
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875607)
Posted by Valandar on January 29th, 2009 @ 10:58am CST
AdventPrime wrote:So is the Voyager Bumblebee more in scale than the deluxe mold?

"In Scale"?

No such thing.

And in scale to who? What?
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875611)
Posted by AdventPrime on January 29th, 2009 @ 11:06am CST
Valandar wrote:

"In Scale"?

No such thing.

And in scale to who? What?

But really, which is more "in scaled?" The Deluxe or Voyager Bumblebee?
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875612)
Posted by First-Aid on January 29th, 2009 @ 11:09am CST
Is it just me or does it look like the face shield DOES flip up?? This figure is gorgeous.

I think this one is more to scale when compared to the other Autobots (voyagers) in the movie line.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875614)
Posted by Elvaan on January 29th, 2009 @ 11:16am CST
God dammit. u_u My wallet isn't enjoying this news. Just when it wanted to be saved up for a new pc.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875618)
Posted by Iriehide on January 29th, 2009 @ 11:18am CST
Definite must-have.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875632)
Posted by --B-- on January 29th, 2009 @ 11:42am CST
The more I see it, the more I think that I'll pass on it. Of course, I've passed on pretty much everything else movie related, so it's not a stretch.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875633)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 29th, 2009 @ 11:45am CST
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875641)
Posted by 009* on January 29th, 2009 @ 11:50am CST
It almost looks like Bumblebee's arm cannon swings off from the wrist. I wonder if there's an extra hand included?
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875672)
Posted by Mykltron on January 29th, 2009 @ 12:47pm CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:The alt mode rear and parts onthe front of the legs is a big turn-off, but otherwise looks like a great fig. Must buy!

That's cos it's not fully transformed. The car parts rotate 180 and open up to reveal more parts and cover the knee joint.

I'm just getting more and more excited about this figure!
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875698)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on January 29th, 2009 @ 1:34pm CST
Hoping that:

#1) He's big enough to fit a G.I. Joe

#2) They do a Cliffjumper repaint for my GI Joe Matt Trakker figure to drive.

#3) They go on to do Barricade, Sideswipe, and (a longshot) Landmine.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875730)
Posted by Sledge on January 29th, 2009 @ 2:25pm CST
AdventPrime wrote:Well, I guess the Autobots in general. I mean, I get your joke about how the Tansformers have never really truly been "in scale" for the past 25 years.

But really, which is more "in scaled?" The Deluxe or Voyager Bumblebee?

He's a Voyager-sized car. He won't be in scale with anything.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875753)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 29th, 2009 @ 2:56pm CST
I hate movie Bumblebee but this figure is just to good to pass up.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875782)
Posted by hippymule on January 29th, 2009 @ 4:00pm CST
a nother one i have to get :roll:
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875799)
Posted by YRQRM0 on January 29th, 2009 @ 4:36pm CST
He looks really cool. Besides the chunky legs, and the large panel on his back, I like him. Te face plate is cool, the cannon isn't too small, and there are lots of details the deluxe class missed that are on him.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (875822)
Posted by Narc on January 29th, 2009 @ 5:21pm CST
A must have. It might fit right in with my Alternator/Binaltechs.
Re: New Robot Mode Images of ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee (876329)
Posted by YRQRM0 on January 30th, 2009 @ 4:04pm CST
The box sad sam "interacts" with him. I wonder if he has motorized arms or head or anything. That would be a downside to me.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Medix The Doc-Bot Figure Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS MEGATRON LEFT DOUBLE CANNON WEAPON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Runuamuck Runabout MIB in US in Hand free ship" on EBAY