New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy!

New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy!

Saturday, January 24th, 2009 2:01am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 53,517

Arlin of the-Arker.com has let us know that he has new images of a new and very interesting Transformers Revenge of The Fallen toy.
The images are of a new Bumblebee which he claims is of the Voyager size class, judging by the amount of detail and the detailed interior of the alt mode he may certainly be telling the truth.
The set even comes with a Sam figurine, the name of the set is "Human Alliance".
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
See the original post by clicking here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Arlin, The Arker

Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872606)
Posted by buddhaquest on January 24th, 2009 @ 2:04am CST
SORRY, I JUST THREW UP A LITTLE.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872607)
Posted by Baha08 on January 24th, 2009 @ 2:06am CST
This is madness!
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872620)
Posted by Barrelass on January 24th, 2009 @ 2:32am CST
Damn, how much money am I gonna be shelling out on this line. I am hoping that most of the retools are minor. I still have a lot of catch-up to finish before the movie line comes out. Is this Bumblebee version #48 for the movie lines?

Edit: Only problem is it looks like he may have a gun hand. I really hope that something is hidden by Sam sitting on his arm, but I somehow doubt it. Curse you Hasbro and your gun hand.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872623)
Posted by AntBot on January 24th, 2009 @ 2:38am CST
Upper body looks a little large proportionally to the rest of the figure. Also, I love how they just decided to use the '07 toy's head mold design instead of a more movie-accurate one. Leftover, unmarketed toy from the first line perhaps?

Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872625)
Posted by ultra_magus on January 24th, 2009 @ 2:45am CST
I have sworn on my DVD set of TRANSFORMERS that I would spend not one Aus Dollar (US, 'bout 55c right now) on the movie line.
This figure may force me to break that vow...
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872630)
Posted by zero-kaiser on January 24th, 2009 @ 2:50am CST
Thats pretty cool I think, quite curious to see its transformation..
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872632)
Posted by Narc on January 24th, 2009 @ 2:59am CST
Very interesting... but for some reason I'm having mixed feeling about this one. I'm kinda biased towards my movie deluxe BB.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872640)
Posted by battlecollective on January 24th, 2009 @ 4:18am CST
I hope Takara-Tomy makes a Binaltech version of this! It looks great.

The face when the battle mask is lifted (small picture) is similar to the original face of the deluxe version, and not the remolded more movie accurate version. I hope I'm wrong about this.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872646)
Posted by Mykltron on January 24th, 2009 @ 4:33am CST
Need.

AntBot wrote:Also, is that new design Megatron on the box diorama? Maybe he is in the movie after all... DARN YOU MICHAEL BAY AND YOUR MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN

It does look like it...

I'm very curious to see how they managed to get all the robot parts inside the car with space to sit when they didn't do it with the delux or ultimate.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872663)
Posted by DMSL on January 24th, 2009 @ 5:12am CST
Looks like the repainted a Mutt Williams figure. If this Bumblebee is the size of an Alternator with a similar transformation and such i will buy it, just so i can finally have a Bumblebee in that line0up. If Hasbro really wants to make human figures they should make them the size of M.A.S.K. figures.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872669)
Posted by rwalsh17 on January 24th, 2009 @ 5:29am CST
AntBot wrote: Also, is that new design Megatron on the box diorama? Maybe he is in the movie after all... DARN YOU MICHAEL BAY AND YOUR MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN

Word.

Maybe if Bay focused on telling a good story instead of putting so much energy into his juvenile 'misinformation campaign' bullsh*t then we'd have a solid TF movie for a change.

So he lied to the fans for a few months about the movie -- big accomplishment.

I guess that means we should be expecting a big 'ta-da!' moment after the movie premieres where he points his finger at us and goes, 'Ha-ha! Owned!'

He sure showed us alright...
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872670)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 24th, 2009 @ 5:35am CST
W.
T.
F.

That is awesome. I am so buying that. I'll make him my "outside the norm" figure for the movie, like Ultimate Bumblebee was for the last one. (you know, doesn't fit in with the rest, but it has a place in your collection type of deal.)

I'll stick to the original Bumblebee I have from the first film to fill the role for this toy line. A very slight remold and even slighter repaint just ain't gonna cut it for me.

I just noticed, the box says human allies, not ally, but plural. I'm guessing we're getting a Mikaela figure as well. I wonder if she'll be in a box set with the Arcee bike trio... It's possible, isn't it?
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872677)
Posted by Booda on January 24th, 2009 @ 6:09am CST
Diaclone?
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872682)
Posted by Zeds on January 24th, 2009 @ 6:43am CST
Looks interesting.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872683)
Posted by Prime's Trailer on January 24th, 2009 @ 6:44am CST
rwalsh17 wrote:

Word.

So he lied to the fans for a few months about the movie -- big accomplishment.

He sure showed us alright...

Believe.

The misinformation campaign has only served to confuse and alienate fans. It has definitely damaged my levels of excitement for the film this time round.
So what if we know what characters are in it? We're all going to watch it anyway.

I do like this toy though. I wonder if they'll release an Ironhide version with military figures.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872684)
Posted by Autoclot on January 24th, 2009 @ 6:46am CST
rwalsh17 wrote:Maybe if Bay focused on telling a good story

He did. It's called

rwalsh17 wrote:'misinformation campaign'

and it was put on wide release round the 'net a few months back.

Aside from that... I want that toy. I love the BB design in general, anyway, and an Alternator / Alternity-ish one would be cool, I think.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872688)
Posted by Bed Bugs on January 24th, 2009 @ 7:12am CST
I will admit that's pretty cool, but I'm worried how far this will go.

Are we going to have a completely new size class that upgrades each character to the next larger size to fit these human toys in?

I mean, could we be seeing Ultra Ironhide and Ratchet released with mini Josh Duhamel's and Megan Foxx's?

How about a $100 Optimus Prime that's the size of G1 Fort Max?
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872696)
Posted by Technically weird on January 24th, 2009 @ 7:44am CST
If the alternators come back, I won't have anymore food.
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872705)
Posted by MYoung23 on January 24th, 2009 @ 8:04am CST
The Sam action figure has a little button on his back that when you push it he says "No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no!!!"
Re: New ROTF Alternator styled Bumblebee toy! (872706)
Posted by Solrac333 on January 24th, 2009 @ 8:05am CST
Very cool! :grin:

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Arcee Chromia Elita 1 Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Optimus Primal" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY BLACKARCHNIA FIGURE NEW IN HAND." on EBAY