New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More!

New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More!

Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 6:30am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 45,726

Wal-Mart.com has been updated with listings of many new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen figures with images! New figures include deluxe-class Jolt, Arcee, The Twins (in ice cream truck form) and more including Ravage, Dead End (who looks a lot more like the movie Audi R8 than Sideways does), Swerve (Sideswipe repaint) & Blaze Master.

All the new figures can be seen by clicking the links below:

Wheelie
interagator Barricade
Cannon Bumblebee
Blaze Master
Ravage
Jolt
Skids & Mudflap (ice cream truck mode)
Dead End
Arcee
Swerve

New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice cream truck twins, Arcee, Jol

New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice cream truck twins, Arcee, Jol

New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice cream truck twins, Arcee, Jol

Credit(s): Wal-Mart.com, Heat Guy, TFW2005

Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917829)
Posted by SJ21 on May 5th, 2009 @ 6:42am CDT
Unfortunately, I don't see myself spending money on any of the above toys.
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917831)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 5th, 2009 @ 6:48am CDT
i will get every one of these toys, if all of them are in the movie. like blaze master, i dont think i will get him. and arcee had better be mis-transformed. ugly! but i will get it any way.
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917833)
Posted by nemesis-prime on May 5th, 2009 @ 6:52am CDT
LOL dead end and swerve repaint already :sad:
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917834)
Posted by Craven Knight on May 5th, 2009 @ 6:54am CDT
I want a Tracks repaint of the 'Vette and a Bugbite repaint of the Camaro - fund it :sad:
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917835)
Posted by alldarker on May 5th, 2009 @ 6:57am CDT
The original toys haven't even been released and already we have repaints... Swerve = Sideswipe, and I have to say Dead End does look a lot better than Sideways.
I only really like the twins in Icecream van mode..., looks like that's the one I'm getting. I wonder what Blaze Master's alt will ook like. I mean, it's going to be a helicopter, but what make / type.
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917837)
Posted by Rodimus_NZ on May 5th, 2009 @ 7:08am CDT
why did they repaint the corvette red and call it swerve?? I could never understand why he was given a sports car update in other continuities. Wouldnt it been better if they called it a g1 redeco of Sideswipe, like they did with Jazz in the first movie (not that they released that repaint here in lil ol NZ)
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917840)
Posted by Ultra Maverick on May 5th, 2009 @ 7:26am CDT
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917841)
Posted by Counterpunch on May 5th, 2009 @ 7:33am CDT
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917846)
Posted by TFBuyer on May 5th, 2009 @ 7:43am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I have to wonder if the way I feel about this line of toys is the way that all the G1 folks felt as Beast Wars was being revealed...

That's a fair representation. Although I eventually ended up getting almost all of the Beast Wars line because they grew on me....and I don't see that happening with these guys. :?
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917847)
Posted by Mechas8n on May 5th, 2009 @ 7:47am CDT
I think ill need the Ice Cream truck. Deluxe Class combiner! Comedy Combiner at that.

And you know what I prefer Swerve and Dead End. Better colour schemes. Keen to see swerves head as Dead end got a re-mold. Might just pop the head off Universe Sideswipe and see if that fits.

but can I also say

Wheel Feet Wheel Feet Wheel Feet Tiny Feet Tiny Feet and gun hands.
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917851)
Posted by Tekka on May 5th, 2009 @ 7:51am CDT
A Deluxe Dead End as well? I'm not fussed on that head but I'm pretty happy about that. I wasn't expecting to be able to get two of them so soon.

It seems a bit weird to me for the same name to be used twice on two totally different designs.
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917855)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on May 5th, 2009 @ 8:03am CDT
well jolt and blazemaster look good at any rate. I'm really disappointed with the actual identity of the ice cream truck though. I was really hoping for...well, a single bot. An autobot like Wreck-gar or a twisted decepticon would have been preferable.
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917860)
Posted by King Henrik on May 5th, 2009 @ 8:41am CDT
Ultra Maverick wrote:I am just going to throw this out there but that Blaze Master figure looks a hell of a lot like the legends class Springer we saw earlier. And the blades on each arm resemble the ones seen on the heroes of Cybertron Springer.

i have to strongly agree with you here, although it is odd that were seeing blaze master before springer.

also i don't care if it says swerve that's my sideswipe... now i just have to pray that he has the same head(or a more g1 sideswipe looking head!)

and jolt looks alot better than i expected, kinda reminds me of g1 skids. damn you hasbro and your name swapping!
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917862)
Posted by Bumblebeast on May 5th, 2009 @ 8:46am CDT
Ice cream Twins + Jolt = Purewinawesomedoublepusgood.
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917868)
Posted by Megaprimatron on May 5th, 2009 @ 8:57am CDT
Peace be upon all,

How could they do that to Arcee!!??
I wish they would have made this some unheard of character than to make such an iconic character into a disfigured figure!

As I said before, a lot of this line is looking dark, distorted and depressing!

So far, my TF2 budget will be for tickets, the game and the DVD...
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917873)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on May 5th, 2009 @ 9:28am CDT
although I'm not liking Arcee, at least it's a different mold from chromia, which could mean they DO combine... just one more bike to see (and, well, a pic of them combined) and we'll have our answer.

loving Swerve... was hoping for a red repaint... he's totally gonna be my Sideswipe! and Blazemaster Totally looks exactly like the legends springer, and duel rotors suggests an osprey alt-mode... odd that springer would be a deluxe though (I'm assuming this guy is a repaint)
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917874)
Posted by Zeds on May 5th, 2009 @ 9:31am CDT
My eyes. They burn :sad:
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917878)
Posted by typh0id on May 5th, 2009 @ 9:38am CDT
What the hell is wrong with Arcee?? She looks like she just narrowly survied an explosion...
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917881)
Posted by Mkall on May 5th, 2009 @ 9:46am CDT
Really hoping that Arcee is mis-transformed. Not that it matters to me. Glad to see a red "Sideswipe" though.

Those ice cream twins look funny.
Re: New ROTF Figures Revealed: Ice Cream Truck Twins, Arcee, Jolt & More! (917882)
Posted by Powersa on May 5th, 2009 @ 9:47am CDT
Not my thing but I hope other folks like these toys enough to purchase.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Model Diecast 5 1/8in Crosshairs Corvette Transformers Scale 1/32 Jada Model Car" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Quintessa Earthrise Quintesson Judge" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Loyal Subjects THUNDERCRACKER Action Vinyls g1 Seeker jet" on EBAY
Buy "transformers masterpiece cheetor NMIB Never Opened!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Voyager Class Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Shadow Striker Action Figure Age 6+ Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime & Grimlock! Complete!" on EBAY