New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Thursday, February 4th, 2010 5:19pm CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 29,063

Seibertron's camera must be close to melting point with the addition of 4 new galleries of the latest waves of to Revenge of the Fallen deluxe figures. This time we get to see detailed shots of Tuner Mudflap, Dirge, Strike Mission Sideswipe and Brawn! Click below to see them.

Tuner Mudflap
New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Dirge
New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Strike Mission Sideswipe
New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Brawn
New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Don't expect him to stop now folks, there are more to come, including 10 scouts, 19 legends, and 2 leader class figures. Keep watching this site for more aesome galleries!

This article was last modified on Thursday, February 4th, 2010 7:30pm CST

Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1043964)
Posted by Chaoslock on February 4th, 2010 @ 5:24pm CST

Brawn looks like a shellformer to me, with some really skinny legs.
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1043971)
Posted by Mkall on February 4th, 2010 @ 5:41pm CST
Tuner Mudflap is the tackiest thing I've seen in many years! The paint apps appear very intracate and speak wonders for Hasbro in the future, but on this figure, with those colours... GAH!
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1043972)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on February 4th, 2010 @ 5:45pm CST
I liked Brawn until I saw the video review.. Too much of a shellformer.
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1043994)
Posted by guardianprime on February 4th, 2010 @ 6:19pm CST
brawn.... whats with all the dangly bits.

gonna have to see one in hand before casting final decision.
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044015)
Posted by Blurrz on February 4th, 2010 @ 7:05pm CST
Brawn still looks badass...
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044021)
Posted by Mkall on February 4th, 2010 @ 7:13pm CST
I can vouch for Brawn's awesomeness from the front.

I have the wings folded out so it doesn't look as bad IMO. I'd still recommend him
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044026)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 4th, 2010 @ 7:29pm CST
The only thing worse than a tuner is a riced-out durpwagon... #-o

Just a heads-up, one of the Stingray photos found its way into the Brawn gallery: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 2009/1/13/
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044031)
Posted by Seibertron on February 4th, 2010 @ 7:41pm CST
1337W422102 wrote:The only thing worse than a tuner is a riced-out durpwagon... #-o

Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044032)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 4th, 2010 @ 7:44pm CST
Seibertron wrote:Thanks for pointing out this error, 1337W422102. This has been fixed and the image has been moved to the correct gallery.

Glad to help, Boss Monkey! :P I got all excited, thinking, "Oh crap, he has flip-out blades, too?!" I just assumed the Corvette was a co-sell. #-o

EDIT: He couldn't be Death's Head, yes? No shield, cape, or other weapons, eh? And what would Spratt turn into, huh? :-B
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044036)
Posted by Galvatron X on February 4th, 2010 @ 7:51pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Brawn still looks badass...

Yeah, even with all the back kibble he still looks killer. I'll definitely be getting him!

Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044037)
Posted by Seibertron on February 4th, 2010 @ 7:54pm CST
Energon Is My Drug wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Brawn still looks badass...

I agree with this statement, though I'm still not sure if I think "Brawn" is "Brawn". It's a cool looking Transformer, just seems like they slapped Brawn's name on the toy instead of actually making an homage. At least with Mindwipe there's something "bat"-like about him with his wing design in robot mode.

Energon Is My Drug wrote:Great galleries, Seibertron, TOP NOTCH! Just another reason why this is the best TF site, by a long shot... :APPLAUSE:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you're enjoying the galleries. Speaking of which, I'm going to head back downstairs to go work on some more galleries. I'm pushing to get all 10 of the recent Scout class galleries launched over the next few days, including a couple that I didn't finish a while back from the first wave.
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044041)
Posted by Down_Shift on February 4th, 2010 @ 8:09pm CST
Lovin' Brawn and Dirge. Sideswipe and Mudflap aren't my cup o tea though.

Great job as always snappin' pics boss!
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044045)
Posted by Seibertron on February 4th, 2010 @ 8:19pm CST
1337W422102 wrote:Also, I noticed there were no John Woo/Max Payne-style shots of Brawn dual-wielding. Does his articulation get in the way of real badass poses?

Not really, though his back his a little top heavy so he likes to tip over because his feet won't always support him. I'd attribute this problem more to do with something with his feet than the weight of his back. I think I got some really great poses with him in spite of this though.
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044048)
Posted by Rodimus_NZ on February 4th, 2010 @ 8:27pm CST
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044089)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on February 4th, 2010 @ 10:46pm CST
rabstanz wrote:Hasbro must reaally be lazy. How does a couple of black stripes and a change of window colour constitute a repaint? They couldve at least been imaginative or make him yellow like Sunstreaker or repaint him in Red Alert colours.. Wouldve bought that for sure.

Black stripes are to Transformers what a new hat is to Malibu Stacey. It may seem like the same thing BUT THE WINDOWS ARE DIFFERENT AND THERE'S A STRIPE THAT MEANS IT'S BETTER.

Also, racing stripes make everything go faster. Now if only they'd added some flames to it too...
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044094)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on February 4th, 2010 @ 10:53pm CST

Mudflap's always been ugly but he still looks cool.
MindWipe is just awesome, simple as that, I thought he had Dinosaur legs though, what happened?
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044101)
Posted by 1337W422102 on February 4th, 2010 @ 11:12pm CST
Sgt. Grumbles wrote:

Make the car go faster? Perhaps you're thinking of speed holes.
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044104)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 4th, 2010 @ 11:19pm CST
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044132)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 5th, 2010 @ 2:21am CST

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know if they fixed the problem with Sideswipes' hood not pegging in right? I like Corvettes so I'm thinking about picking up this figure even though I should wait for the eventual Tracks repaint.

Yeah, I was going to say "how about the obvious Tracks repaint?". Although, I don't think they'd do it. He did get an Alternator, but it was the first and last since G1. He seems to be a fairly obscure character. Strangely, Hasbro seem to be avoiding the obvious repaints and giving us...racing stripes. :?

Shellformer be damned, Brawn is badass and I want him! Love the dual-wielding pistols. And besides, some of my favorite TFs are shellformers!. They're all members of RiD, but so what? :p
Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap! (1044210)
Posted by Ironhide516 on February 5th, 2010 @ 9:27am CST
zenosaurus_x wrote:Brawn looks quite cool(he just needs a gimmick where his shoulder explodes...), but Dirge....I don't know, his face lacks the jaws, sharp teeth, and general Savageness of the movie Decepticons. His face is too Autobot ish...and the cone looks kinda weird.

Mudflap's always been ugly but he still looks cool.

I think Brawn looks pretty good, more so from the front than from the back; haven't picked him up yet though. I do have both Dirge & Mudflap & I think they're better in person. Dirge's alt mode is very sleek w/ no kibble that's common w/ the jets; robot mode isn't as bad as I thought it might be. I was originally against Skids & Mudflap frankly because the characters annoyed me, but this repaint is actually pretty good IMO. Has good articulation too.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY