New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz

New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz

Thursday, September 17th, 2009 1:27pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 29,107

Real Devastator has found images of new ROTF Scout Class figures, which include Breakdown and a repaint of Depth Charge and Rollbar. Also included are images of TF: Animated Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz, courtasy of HK-TF.

Click here to see them all

Re: Transformers Toys Repaint - ROTF & TFA
Re: Transformers Toys Repaint - ROTF & TFA
Re: Transformers Toys Repaint - ROTF & TFA

Credit(s): Real Devastator, HK-TF

This article was last modified on Thursday, September 17th, 2009 1:33pm CDT

Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998281)
Posted by Firebird on September 17th, 2009 @ 1:38pm CDT
Energon Express, Awesome!

Breakdown looks real good.
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998298)
Posted by Editor on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:07pm CDT
I'm glad I passed on Jazz before. This repaint is smexy, and worth my money.
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998299)
Posted by Blurrz on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:09pm CDT
Now this is the shit I'm talking about. Those scouts are classy and nothing better than seeing Bulkhead and Jazz again.
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998300)
Posted by Pontimax 01 on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:12pm CDT
Ooo, me wants that depthcharge. I could have ideas for that... :-?
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998326)
Posted by hippymule on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:52pm CDT
can anyone smell menasor combinder if so hasbro I love you. :|
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998333)
Posted by Requiem Prime on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:00pm CDT
Ooo! Nice :)

Movie decoed Jazz is cool and I like the Breakdown and Depthcharge enough to look into. But for some reason, I really looove the Bulkhead redeco. I don't think of him as Bulkhead, but I can't wait to see him in stores. =P~
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998336)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:03pm CDT
Apparently you can own these now too.

ROTF Breakdown
ROTF DepthCharge repaint
Animated Jazz repaint
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998339)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:05pm CDT
I think I'll pass on most if not all.

I like the pictures of new boat, though, I bought old boat and ended up not liking him.

Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998343)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:07pm CDT
Breakdown looks awesome. The repaint of depthcharge is cool too. I dont have that mold yet so i think im gonna wait for the repaint.
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998354)
Posted by Convotron on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:18pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I wish they'd repaint a mystery box or something, there could be anything in there, maybe even a boat.

Or a smaller box!
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998362)
Posted by Overcracker on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:28pm CDT
Breakdown is a must.

As is Silver Animated Jazz.

Depthcharge looks very coo in Black, but I just don't like the design of it.

As for a Menasor combiner, not likely unless Sideways/Dead End has a hidden connector port nobody who has him has found.
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998407)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on September 17th, 2009 @ 4:50pm CDT
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be getting that Rollbar repaint! Energon Express...could this be...okay , I'm stumped. What's the name?
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998419)
Posted by Editor on September 17th, 2009 @ 5:21pm CDT
shonenfan4 wrote:Apparently you can own these now too.

ROTF DepthCharge repaint

I love that this is already at auction as Depthcharge, seeing it's mostly likely a new character.
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998453)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 17th, 2009 @ 6:31pm CDT
Editor wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:Apparently you can own these now too.

ROTF DepthCharge repaint

Those were prob taken from factories, so they prob didn't know what to call this guy. :P
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998472)
Posted by SoUnDwAvEr1998 on September 17th, 2009 @ 7:06pm CDT
Good god! I was thinking of doing a custom Ultra Magnus from Roll Bar but I think Hasbro beat me to it #-o =P~
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998571)
Posted by Duke of Luns on September 17th, 2009 @ 10:24pm CDT
Is it just me, or does that Rollbar look like it's been left out in the sun too long?

Anyway, Breakdown looks totally awsome. Is he a new mold? Either way, a great stand in Classic.
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998624)
Posted by Elvaan on September 18th, 2009 @ 2:07am CDT
Which Scout is Breakdown a repaint of?
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998710)
Posted by Diem on September 18th, 2009 @ 7:38am CDT
Awesome! Breakdown was always the coolest Stunticon. And he's so G1ish!
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998716)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 18th, 2009 @ 7:51am CDT
Elvaan wrote:Which Scout is Breakdown a repaint of?

He's an entirely new mold.
Re: New ROTF Scout Images and TFA Bulkhead and Freeway Jazz (998754)
Posted by omegaprowl on September 18th, 2009 @ 9:14am CDT
Jazz looks cool but with that paint job he reminds me of Silverstreak!

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Arcee Deluxe Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY