New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game

New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game

Monday, April 16th, 2007 10:29pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 28,859

On Friday we reported about the first screen shots from the upcoming Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game. Now a new screen shot has surfaced. Allspark.com has received more screen shots of the upcoming DS game. Check out the latest screen shots by clicking here.

Credit(s): Allspark.com

Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87713)
Posted by SavageCam on April 16th, 2007 @ 10:43pm CDT
Cool, I guess. Not too knowledgable about the DS, except for what I see on X-Play. Anyone know if those graphics are good/bad/mediocre for a DS?
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87717)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 16th, 2007 @ 10:49pm CDT
"XP +10"? Alright, RPG elements!
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87723)
Posted by Autobobby1 on April 16th, 2007 @ 10:57pm CDT
Looks great!

Savagecam: Anything with Nintendo 64-level graphics (like Super Mario 64 DS) has good graphics. That looks pretty damn good for a DS game. Sprites can also pass as good DS graphics, but only with a lot of shading, a polished look, and some 3D effects.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87733)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on April 16th, 2007 @ 11:06pm CDT
looks pretty good.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87746)
Posted by Roboto750 on April 16th, 2007 @ 11:23pm CDT
Looks pretty neat to me; but, as I've said before, I don't have a DS, so I won't end up with these. Though, come to think of it, my brother has one... :-?
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87750)
Posted by dabattousai on April 16th, 2007 @ 11:29pm CDT
The cars in the game look toyish. I think I'll get the game for Wii...or maybe PS3....or maybe for 360 I dunno yet.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87754)
Posted by NightFall on April 16th, 2007 @ 11:33pm CDT
Looks like fun, :)
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87761)
Posted by Sunstar on April 16th, 2007 @ 11:42pm CDT
looks cook but I don't have a tv or a thing like that to play it on :(
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (87850)
Posted by D-340 on April 17th, 2007 @ 2:47am CDT
The backgrounds definately look a little better this time around, a little cleaner. The first set of pics came off a bit grainy. I'll definately be getting both versions.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (88141)
Posted by Milanion on April 17th, 2007 @ 8:30am CDT
I have a DS, so I guess I'll pick this one up.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (88175)
Posted by bionic_radical on April 17th, 2007 @ 9:06am CDT
id really like to see more of the customizing element in this game before i decide. if you can customize into g1 chars, im totally grabbing it and mauling children. twice.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (88265)
Posted by Robinson on April 17th, 2007 @ 10:16am CDT
I want to see psp shots
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (88371)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 17th, 2007 @ 11:56am CDT
Is it diffrent from the PSP and 360 versions? If it is i might have to get it. My DS has been collecting dust. Last time i played it was when Mechassualt came out.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (88456)
Posted by Kayevcee on April 17th, 2007 @ 1:16pm CDT
Between this and Mario DS I might have to buy a DS at the earliest possible opportunity.

-Nick
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (88587)
Posted by Leonardo on April 17th, 2007 @ 3:17pm CDT
I'm intrigued. Maybe this'll get my girlfriend into Transformers.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (88752)
Posted by Mechanurgist on April 17th, 2007 @ 6:04pm CDT
Looks terrible. What ugly 3D. Why couldn't they have made it a classic sprite-based game? We could have had a Lil' Formers game on the DS!

Oh well.
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (89602)
Posted by City Commander on April 18th, 2007 @ 10:44am CDT
Looks pretty neat. Just make it look a lil more 'busy'. You know, put some army dudes in, and civs etc
Re: New Screen Shots From the Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (89604)
Posted by City Commander on April 18th, 2007 @ 10:46am CDT
Kayevcee, I also suggest Advanced Wars, the NEW Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart. There are loads of most excellent DS games out. I would also like to suggest Star Fox Command and Metroid Hunters- truly brilliant 3D in the latter.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Red Alert Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Voyager Class Siege: War For Cybertron Starscream Action Figure MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Sideswipe Generations War For Cybertron complete G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Battle Call Figure Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "Set of 2 Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ironhide Chromia Deluxe Class MISB" on EBAY