New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available

New Seibertron.com  Exclusive Galleries Available

Friday, May 30th, 2008 1:04pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 24,588

Seibertron.com continues to update its extensive TRANSFORMERS Toy galleries with new figures. This time, we get a good look at Energon Megatron, TF the Movie Ultimate Bumblebee and the Screen Battles: Final Stand set, Botcon 2008 figures Sideswipe and Whisper, and finally, Cybertron Smokescreen.

Energon Megatron

Cybertron Smokescreen

Movie Ultimate Bumblebee

Screen Battles: Final Stand Set

Botcon 2008 Sideswipe

Botcon 2008 Whisper

As always, keep checking back here at Seibertron.com for continuous updates on all happenings in the Transformers universe.

Credit(s): Seibertron

This article was last modified on Sunday, June 1st, 2008 1:16pm CDT

Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711507)
Posted by Seibertron on May 30th, 2008 @ 1:25pm CDT

Working on more galleries tonight :)
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711514)
Posted by First Gen on May 30th, 2008 @ 1:30pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Thank you for posting this in the news section, First Gen. I was really happy to get this set posted in the wee hours of the night. Smokescreen and Voyager class Energon Megatron are two figures that I've wanted to have on the site for a very long time.

Working on more galleries tonight :)

With all the updates you've been doing lately, its a wonder if you sleep boss. Absolutely fantastic pics as usual.
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711515)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on May 30th, 2008 @ 1:31pm CDT
woah Ultimate BB isnt the biggest TF ever like they say it is looks like Supreme Screamer is a bit taller and fort max is HUGE!!! compared to BB lol
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711706)
Posted by dabattousai on May 30th, 2008 @ 6:30pm CDT
It sickens my stomach when I see the comparision pics of Ultimate BB with Surpreme Screamer. That was so not worth $90. I'm glad that on Ebay, you can get them for at least $40.
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711717)
Posted by dragons on May 30th, 2008 @ 6:42pm CDT
sure theres a bumblebee display where he has no legs but its a shame theres not a display where jazz gets ripped in half by megatron that would be great one to have.

Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711869)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on May 30th, 2008 @ 10:23pm CDT
dragons wrote:cant belive you bought ultimate bumblebee either your big transformer fan crappy figures or good figures to buy or you you really like bumblebee but eithre way i can understand wherwe you coming from bot galleries so it should be fair that you get him to i guess

Beleive it I own him...for now.....payed 80dollars for it at Walmart and it broke luckily Hasbros givin me an exchange for another here soon
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711901)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 30th, 2008 @ 11:45pm CDT
Ultimate Bumblebee was so over hyped. They said he would be on the same level as the MP line. 8-| I don't own it, but seems to me he falls way short.

Great galleries though. I can't wait to get Universe Prowl and Bluestreak and sit Smokescreen with them.
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711912)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on May 31st, 2008 @ 12:19am CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:Ultimate Bumblebee was so over hyped. They said he would be on the same level as the MP line. 8-|

it is nowhere near MP status though I dont own any Masterpeices yet
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711929)
Posted by Blurrz on May 31st, 2008 @ 1:02am CDT
Ah.. I love Drench.. and it's mini-con.
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (711977)
Posted by mattyc1007 on May 31st, 2008 @ 5:01am CDT

come on guys you are our last hope!

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1505/1/93/
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (712279)
Posted by Seibertron on May 31st, 2008 @ 3:13pm CDT
mattyc1007 wrote:eeh not wanting to be my negative self as always, but ryan or alex is now turning into hasbro with primes feet in the comparison galleries. :sad:

come on guys you are our last hope!

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1505/1/93/

I'm the only one who takes photos on Seibertron. There's no "Alex" taking photos. :)

As for Prime's feet, the spring is very sensitive in Prime's left foot. As soon as I move him, the foot springs back like that. I noticed it after I had taken the photo and didn't see the point in redoing the photo just for that.
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (712339)
Posted by mattyc1007 on May 31st, 2008 @ 4:51pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

come on guys you are our last hope!

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1505/1/93/

oh ok, im a bit like that with my fims.
also by alex i meant alex kingdom i always thought he did photos aswell?
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (712499)
Posted by Seibertron on May 31st, 2008 @ 8:39pm CDT
mattyc1007 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

come on guys you are our last hope!

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1505/1/93/

oh ok, im a bit like that with my fims.
also by alex i meant alex kingdom i always thought he did photos aswell?

Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (712518)
Posted by JesWal on May 31st, 2008 @ 9:04pm CDT
I love the Corsswise mold so it looks even better as Smokescreen. And is it just me, or does his head look kinda like Rad (no not the one who wants to tell you about the traaaaaansformers)? He holds Smokescreens place in my classics collection, along with Downshift/Wheeljack, and Shockwave/Shockblast. But as for Ultimate BB? I hate it. It looks hardly anything like the CGI movie version proportion wise. I prefer the deluxe way more.
Re: New Seibertron.com Exclusive Galleries Available (713159)
Posted by mattyc1007 on June 1st, 2008 @ 6:36pm CDT
oh ok, im a bit like that with my fims.
also by alex i meant alex kingdom i always thought he did photos aswell?[/quote]

alex_kingdom had contributed about ten galleries a couple of years ago, which I've slowly been replacing with mine since he is no longer a staff member of Seibertron.com. All of the rest of the galleries were taken by me (minus Cybertron Legends Class Skywarp which was photographed by Shrapnel Hates You).[/quote]

oh ok.
coolio i got the boss bot to reply back to me :mrgreen:

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY