New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet!

New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet!

Wednesday, May 21st, 2008 1:15pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 24,632

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Our very own pal and owner of the site Ryan, AKA Seibertron, has updated the ever growing toy gallery section. To view the galleries in all of their glory, please click on one of the links below.

Goldbug
Ricochet
Blur





Credit(s): Seibertron


This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 21st, 2008 4:12pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705256)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 21st, 2008 @ 3:16pm CDT
Oh yeah! Let's hope these new galleries "darken our Brightest Hour". :P
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705264)
Posted by Nekoman on May 21st, 2008 @ 3:23pm CDT
Meh, I’ll be waiting for the retail release of these guys, after all, it did happen before…

Just kidding, does anyone see a resemblance between Goldbug and Stealth Battle Bumblebee?
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705320)
Posted by Overcracker on May 21st, 2008 @ 4:29pm CDT
Nice. By the way its interesting to note that 4 seems to be the sweet number for repaints. All the molds pictured have 4 repaints, or in the case of Hotshot will have 4. Hotshot's fourth hasn't been released yet. But we know what its going to be.
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705324)
Posted by Nekoman on May 21st, 2008 @ 4:36pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:Nice. By the way its interesting to note that 4 seems to be the sweet number for repaints. All the molds pictured have 4 repaints, or in the case of Hotshot will have 4. Hotshot's fourth hasn't been released yet. But we know what its going to be.

Jolt would be the fifth for crosswise.
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705339)
Posted by Overcracker on May 21st, 2008 @ 4:59pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Nice. By the way its interesting to note that 4 seems to be the sweet number for repaints. All the molds pictured have 4 repaints, or in the case of Hotshot will have 4. Hotshot's fourth hasn't been released yet. But we know what its going to be.

Jolt would be the fifth for crosswise.


True.

I wonder if we'll get another shot at at Classics Jetfire mold in another color scheme for Universe.

I'd like to see it in Blue.
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705349)
Posted by Nekoman on May 21st, 2008 @ 5:04pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:
Nekoman wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Nice. By the way its interesting to note that 4 seems to be the sweet number for repaints. All the molds pictured have 4 repaints, or in the case of Hotshot will have 4. Hotshot's fourth hasn't been released yet. But we know what its going to be.

Jolt would be the fifth for crosswise.


True.

I wonder if we'll get another shot at at Classics Jetfire mold in another color scheme for Universe.

I'd like to see it in Blue.

*Sniff, sniff*

Do I smell… Macross?
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705526)
Posted by Lockdown72 on May 21st, 2008 @ 7:52pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:Image

O.K., there's Armada Blurr, I think Cybertron Blurr is the red one, the Shattered Glass Blurr (who looks like an Indiana Jones Nazi villian to me for some reason, maybe it's the eyepatch...), but who's the light blue one? Never seen that one for release yet, and is that the G1-esque head from the Chattered glass one?

THat aside, great job adding those galeries, now I wanna see Megs ( I WANT him so bad...)
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705533)
Posted by Maniac23 on May 21st, 2008 @ 7:59pm CDT
The light blue one is the Cybertron release for Blurr. The red one is another Armada release if i am not mistaken, not sure if he had a different name.
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705534)
Posted by JustinRODimus on May 21st, 2008 @ 7:59pm CDT
wheeeeeerreeeeeess rodimusssssssssss?????
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705540)
Posted by Nekoman on May 21st, 2008 @ 8:21pm CDT
Maniac23 wrote:The light blue one is the Cybertron release for Blurr. The red one is another Armada release if i am not mistaken, not sure if he had a different name.

The red one is Universe Blur. :wink:
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705543)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 21st, 2008 @ 8:35pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:The red one is Universe Blur. :wink:

Universe Blurr? Really? Sure it isn't Universe Swerve?
:P :wink:

Lockdown72 wrote:O.K., there's Armada Blurr, I think Cybertron Blurr is the red one, the Shattered Glass Blurr (who looks like an Indiana Jones Nazi villian to me for some reason, maybe it's the eyepatch...), but who's the light blue one? Never seen that one for release yet, and is that the G1-esque head from the Chattered glass one?

Cybertron Blurr is the light blue one; that figure was given a new head and the mini-con "powerlink point" or whatever that activated his wings was replaced with the place for the cyber key. As for the red one... well, check the link above...
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705561)
Posted by Nekoman on May 21st, 2008 @ 9:16pm CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Nekoman wrote:The red one is Universe Blur. :wink:

Universe Blurr? Really? Sure it isn't Universe Swerve?
:P :wink:

Whoops! My bad. :P
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705562)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on May 21st, 2008 @ 9:18pm CDT
Nice, can't wait to see the rest up.
Re: New Shattered Glass Galleries: Goldbug, Blurr, and Ricochet! (705568)
Posted by muswp1 on May 21st, 2008 @ 9:24pm CDT
Nice to see that Ryan found Excellion's missing gun for the side by side pics. That Goldbug gallery reinforces my opinion that the Goldbug is the only Botcon 2008 piece I really like.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
Twincast / Podcast #289:
"No Thanks Given"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY