New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime

Thursday, December 5th, 2019 12:58pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,362

Amazon UK has some nice new photos up for the upcoming Transfomrers Cyberverse deluxe figures. They have preorders for Optimus Prime and Megatron up at 20.99 pounds a piece and each listing shows us the robot pose, the vehicle mode and the toy in package. What is really fun about these toys is that getting some standard traditional toys means we finally have decent representations of the new designs Emiliano Santalucia had done for Hasbro a while back. They are included below, mixed along with the images of the toys for you to compare. These toys are slated for a January 1 release and have already been spotted in Hong Kong. These have a similar height/articulation/complexity/price to siege deluxe toys but also come with a clear plastic effect piece and a build a figure piece to make a bonus Maccadam figure. We can see that they have wrist articulation and ankle tilt.

Transformers News: New Stock images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus

Credit(s): Amazon UK

This article was last modified on Thursday, December 5th, 2019 1:04pm CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046160)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on December 5th, 2019 @ 3:20pm CST
I'm more interested in seeing the other characters. We get so many Optimus Primes and Megatons as it is.
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046170)
Posted by SiegeFan on December 5th, 2019 @ 5:28pm CST
Something about Megs puts me off :-?

Really need video reviews before I jump in. Season 2 didn't know what it was and these are costly. Plus do I even bother with Prowl and Alpha Trion now?

Urgh. Hate not knowing ahead of time, especially when I'm going all out on WFC.
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046185)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 5th, 2019 @ 6:49pm CST
I really like Megatron's head
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046194)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 5th, 2019 @ 7:52pm CST
I'm really excited for BAF Thew! :D
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046203)
Posted by william-james88 on December 5th, 2019 @ 9:57pm CST
SiegeFan wrote:Something about Megs puts me off :-?

Urgh. Hate not knowing ahead of time, especially when I'm going all out on WFC.

I am not bothering with any other cyberverse toy aside from these deluxes.
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046239)
Posted by SiegeFan on December 6th, 2019 @ 3:12pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
SiegeFan wrote:Something about Megs puts me off :-?

Urgh. Hate not knowing ahead of time, especially when I'm going all out on WFC.

I am not bothering with any other cyberverse toy aside from these deluxes.

Yeah, I can totally see why!

It's only frustrating to me because I have the whole deluxe set so far, and while some are totally rubbish like Bumblebee, some are bloody excellent like Grimlock and Starscream in terms of looks and gimmicks (to my mind).

I'll see what the reviews say and then check them out in stores. I now wish I'd been more selective previously!

I suppose the new ones are all hitting pretty much at once at least, letting me know if I need to get Prime, Bee, Shockwave and Grimlock again... Hmmm. Need to see Prowl and Alpha Trion!
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046445)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on December 9th, 2019 @ 3:51pm CST
So one of these I submitted to news already, and the other was found afterwards, but a credible detective/TFW user found listings for Cyberverse Ultra Class figures of Thunderhowl (the guy who's also getting a Deluxe that we know basically nothing about) and interestingly Skull Cruncher (the space is there in the listing, I assume the name is split to get around copyright stuff) on the Walmart mobile app. Both listings are locked from public view, but they do have UPC numbers.

UPC for Thunderhowl: 630509902583
UPC for Skull Cruncher: 630509902606
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046452)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 9th, 2019 @ 6:18pm CST
Thanks to our very own Nemesis Primal and TFW2005's own jtrprime, we have news that the Cyberverse ranks may be expanding even more.

As you might recall, the entire Maccadam wave was revealed a few weeks back, and among those figures was a brand new face, Thunderhowl. While we yet do not have any more images or pictures of Thunderhowl, we do have a new UPC code for the character. And surprisingly enough, along with Thunderhowl, we have another UPC code revealed, and this one is for a Cyberverse Skullcruncher!

Cyberverse has not provided us with a hint of a Skullcruncher joining the show or toy ranks so far, but we now have this UPC code that indicates that we may very well be getting a Skullcruncher. We will note that Skullcruncher's name is now spaced out to Skull Cruncher, probably to secure the trademark. The UPC's were located on the Walmart mobile app, and you can find them listed below.

We will keep an eye on the situation and let you know as soon as we get more news regarding a potential Skull Cruncher figure, as well as any and all Cyberverse news that might be coming!

UPC for Thunderhowl: 630509902583
UPC for Skull Cruncher: 630509902606

Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046453)
Posted by bacem on December 9th, 2019 @ 6:19pm CST

Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046514)
Posted by Flashwave on December 10th, 2019 @ 11:33am CST
bacem wrote:There's in hand image of all 4 deluxes on tfw2005. The more i look at these, the more i want them. Also, i noticed that on all in-hand image of optimus that we got so far, none of those utilizing his ankle tilt on any of the poses. I wonder if that means he doesn't actually have ankle tilt, or it is forgotten. I really hope it is the latter.

Agreed. I don't need another Prime or Megs, but Bee and Shockwave, whomever this new Thunderhowl is, are really tempting and I do want a Maccadam
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046516)
Posted by william-james88 on December 10th, 2019 @ 12:01pm CST
A few Seibertronians have made us aware of new in hand images of the first wave of Cyberverse deluxe figures due out January 1st. These images come from the Hobbymizer Faebook page and feature Deluxe Optimus Prime, Shockwave, Megatron and Bumblebee. There are also images showing their scale where we see that they are indeed, as expected, the size of a deluxe Siege toy. They also have the same articulation and complexity as Siege figures and are priced the same. However, you get bonus pieces to build a non transforming Maccadam figure. The images show how well these figures are articulated.

And good news for Canadians, these have also been found in Canada now. Over at Cybertron.ca, we have a sighting from Matt McNally who found these figures at a Toys R Us in Burlington, Ontario.

Let us know what you think!

Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046528)
Posted by Bioformer Grr on December 10th, 2019 @ 1:36pm CST
I never thought that I would say this, but I WANT a CYBERVERSE BUMBLEBEE. there is a primus and it is a miricle. The day has come where there is a good looking bumblebee for my collection. I cannot wait to get it :D
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046535)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on December 10th, 2019 @ 2:52pm CST
With that Blue effect on his Truck mode, it looks like Optimus is farting.

Naturally the two characters I want to see haven't been found yet to show.
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046547)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 10th, 2019 @ 5:06pm CST
Anybody in Canada wanna hook a brother up without it hurting too much?
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046549)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 10th, 2019 @ 5:35pm CST
They are looking good! All 4 appear to be very solid figures. i think I am more excited for Bumblebee than anyone from this wave
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046565)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 10th, 2019 @ 7:33pm CST
This line is really shaping up to be good. This is what we should’ve gotten to begin with!
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046605)
Posted by william-james88 on December 11th, 2019 @ 9:04am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody in Canada wanna hook a brother up without it hurting too much?

I havent found them locally yet but it would hurt a lot for sure. these are overpriced in canada at 29.99$. And thats before our higher sales tax (mine is 15%) and the rather pricey shipping. You'd be looking at 50-60 bucks a figure or more depending on how much someone wants to be paid for their efforts.
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046676)
Posted by bacem on December 11th, 2019 @ 11:47pm CST
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046800)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 12th, 2019 @ 6:48pm CST
bacem wrote:i wonder if the blast effects here are compatible with siege? if they do, swapping the effect between siege and cyberverse would be interesting.

I feel like they should be, they look like they should be
Re: New Stock Images for 2020 Cyberverse Deluxe Megatron and Optimus Prime (2046802)
Posted by william-james88 on December 12th, 2019 @ 6:55pm CST

Arent the effect parts 5mm? Looks that way to me, meaning they are compatible with a ton of stuff

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #238 - The Podcast That Leapt Through Time
"The Podcast That Leapt Through Time"
Posted: Sunday, January 12th, 2020

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots FIREPLUG Robot Dog" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Knight Watch Bumblebee Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Salvage Garbage Truck Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Lot of 7 Kidrobot Transformers vs GI Joe  3” Figures Snake Eyes Destro Cobra" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure Roadblock Targetmaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Salvage 12" Action Figure Hasbro 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot Blade The Flight Bot and Dani Burns" on EBAY