Tuesday, January 12th, 2021 6:12pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 22,331

We have lots of new stock images to share from the Transformers Kingdom and Studio Series line. For Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom we have Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and Arcee. And for Studio Series we have SS-65 B-127 Bumblebee and SS86 Grimlock with Wheelie. These come from collectible toy site Nin Nin Game. Huffer still seems to be that star of that wave. You'll let us know what you think.

To discuss the Studio Series toys, you can click here to get to the discussion.

Transformers News: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series

Credit(s): nin nin games

Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092499)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 12th, 2021 @ 6:26pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
bacem wrote:Found on daimchoc facebook page, takara picture of kingdom dinobot.

FB_IMG_1610493204908.jpg

FB_IMG_1610493208101.jpg

FB_IMG_1610493211599.jpg

FB_IMG_1610493216315.jpg

FB_IMG_1610493219176.jpg

I think i'm starting to understand why the dino hand are molded like that now.

The hands are so you can have him peak over a wall like this

Domo arigato Mr. Roboto, I thank you.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092508)
Posted by Overcracker on January 12th, 2021 @ 7:49pm CST
Damn... struggling so hard not to get Airrazor mow.

Dinobot is awesome, Grimlock is fantastic. So glad I have both pre-ordered.

Bee is o.k. Not sure I’ll pick him up
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092512)
Posted by Lore Keeper on January 12th, 2021 @ 8:26pm CST
Dinobot is perfect! *sees completely hollow arms* Dinobot is ok.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092516)
Posted by Hydrargyrus on January 12th, 2021 @ 9:12pm CST
I'm sure it's been noted before, but it's neat how the screw hole in Grimlock's dinosaur head doubles as a nostril.

I also particularly like what has been done with Huffer's accessories. They look good and are easily identifiable in both modes. He and Airazor seem like they will be really good toys.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092522)
Posted by Cheetron on January 12th, 2021 @ 10:34pm CST
Dinobot was a win win until those pics. Hes just ugly in bot and dinosaur modes
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092528)
Posted by Triggerdick Megatron on January 13th, 2021 @ 12:13am CST
I am still excited for WFC Kingdom. Bring them on!
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092545)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 13th, 2021 @ 3:18am CST
His shoulders and arms might need relocating beyond the figures capabilities too but at least its better than cheetors.

Still going to buy him and book him in for dino hand surgery.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092547)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 13th, 2021 @ 3:22am CST
blackeyedprime wrote:Dinobots knee paint looks odd and from the back it the hinge joint is really out of place. Ball joints might not be all great but it would have benefitted from using them on organic robots.

Still going to buy him and book him in for dino hand surgery.

Looking at it, the hands are definitely shaped that way for storage in bot mode, a little more plastic and they might hsvdvworked in a hinge, but ultimately, none of that bothers me, looks better then the past offerings.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092556)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 13th, 2021 @ 6:57am CST
Airazor is legitimately looking to be one of the best figures of the year, she looks amazing
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092557)
Posted by Starseeker on January 13th, 2021 @ 7:20am CST
I'm also having a difficult time with those black tabs that seperate/connect his legs. And all that back kibble. Holy! Trying to get all that to fit right in dino mode is almost impossible.
He's a great looking figure that I was really looking forward to. But I can't enjoy him because I'm spending an hour at a time messing with this thing.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092563)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on January 13th, 2021 @ 9:57am CST
Airazor looks very impressive. To me, a lot better than Dinobot. I am curious how many Fossilisers we will ultimately get in this line. The Mainframe series only ever gave us three Dinosaur Bots, after all.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092564)
Posted by Rogue-Primal on January 13th, 2021 @ 10:29am CST
Overcracker wrote:Damn... struggling so hard not to get Airrazor mow.

Dinobot is awesome, Grimlock is fantastic. So glad I have both pre-ordered.

Bee is o.k. Not sure I’ll pick him up

Seeing as i've been playing Fall of Cybertron recently. Bayverse head doesn't look right on that design. I'd rather buy a original fall of Cybertron Bumblebee.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092565)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 13th, 2021 @ 10:39am CST
Kremzeek reviews has done Kingdoms Ultra Magnus and comparrison pics. It does look a bit better than Sieges but with out the all in of a new SS86 figure for him I prefer Sieges car robot throwbacks
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092566)
Posted by o.supreme on January 13th, 2021 @ 10:42am CST
Trying not to be negative here, but is anyone else disappointed in Kingdom Ultra Magnus? To me it seems like the same unindustrious pattern that gave rise to ER Megatron, but worse, since this is a Leader Class, and consumers are being asked to pay much more for something that really isn't that different. I understand that there are "budget limits" (although to be honest this was not apparent in any line prior to 2015 that I was aware of). But it still feels more egregious than in past lines.

Of course I may sound slightly contradictory, I mean I may have 15 of basically the same mold from CW, but at least they are all different characters. Maybe it's just my perception, but if the slight modifications to Megatron in ER, and now Ultra Magnus in Kingdom were different characters, I guess I'd be ok with it. Not sure if that's right or wrong, but just my viewpoint I guess. I mean if anyone totaly skipped on both variants of Siege UM, I guess this would be more appealing...??
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092567)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 13th, 2021 @ 10:44am CST
I do think Magnus could have been better, yes.

But at the same time, I look at the Kingdom version and can't help but think "It should have been like this in Siege from the start."
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092568)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 13th, 2021 @ 11:13am CST
Starseeker wrote:Is anyone else finding Beast Megs transformation to be really frustrating? My biggest problem is after getting his torso free and twisting, I cannot for the life of me get the waist to click into that little white tab on the left side of the torso. Watching the YouTube videos, everyone seems to be doing it easily. Is there a trick I'm missing?

yes between his skin material and overly tight joints he is a regular nightmare to transform :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092569)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 13th, 2021 @ 11:16am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Hmm, you guys have me leaning toward cancelling my pre-order and seeing if I can wait for a sale instead. The transformation is my biggest draw, and if this one is a bit of a nightmare, I'd much rater pay less for that frustration.
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092570)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 13th, 2021 @ 11:20am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Funny thing is, this is the only place I'm hearing transformation complaints from. I have at least 10 people I follow on twitter who got Megatron in hand, and 2 of them have said he is ER Trailbreaker/Sunstreaker levels of complexity and enjoyment to transform. I haven't seen any of them complain about his transformation yet.

The only ones I've seen people have issues with on Twitter are Cheetor and Blackarachnia breaking tabs that basically serve almost no purpose anyway
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092573)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 13th, 2021 @ 12:28pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Its not hard its just that a few areas of his transformation require extreme amounts of force to do; and I already posted a while back about the problems with his skin, I've ot a few pieces on his tail that are starting to warp already
Re: New Stock Images for Kingdom Airazor, Dinobot, Huffer, Ractonite and More from Studio Series (2092574)
Posted by Overcracker on January 13th, 2021 @ 12:36pm CST
Rogue-Primal wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Damn... struggling so hard not to get Airrazor mow.

Dinobot is awesome, Grimlock is fantastic. So glad I have both pre-ordered.

Bee is o.k. Not sure I’ll pick him up

Technically that's his look in the Bayverse BB movie.

Also, the FoC Bee is incredibly awkward to transform back into car mode and is much more bulbous.

Not as awkward as FoC Prime is both ways. That's one really odd transformation.

I have the Rage over Cybertron 3 pack, and I really only like messing around with Megatron. Prime and BB can stay in their robot modes.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cyberverse  Battle Call OPTIMUS PRIME Brand New In Box BumbleBee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Go-Bots Combiner Puzzler set Vintage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Mixmaster W/Devastator’s Big Gun, Drill, Original 1984 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Studio Series - Constructicon Scavenger - Sealed - Light Wear" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 42 Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Outback Gun" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY