Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 12:58pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 14,119

Thanks to Twitter user Philip Ayres posting images from Amazon UK we have found new stock images of Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and an actual bonafide transforming Quintesson Judge who appears to transform into a mini diorama of the judge/jury/executioner scene from the 1986 Transformers: The Movie! Make sure and share your thoughts in the forum of just where your Micromaster Quintesson court of contempt will place in your base modes. There's more and more Transformers news pouring in over the weekend from #HasbroToyFair 2020 and other various sources so make sure to stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest in Transformers news!

Transformers News: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge

Credit(s): Philip Ayres on Twitter/Amazon UK

Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053620)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:59pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Smokescreen: forgettable, should've been the Prime or Armada Smokescreen. Pass.

Airwave: my favorite reveal, I love it. That robot mode is a cross of IDW Ironfist, Guzzle, and Broadside maybe, and i adore it.

Alicon looks OK, but that beast mode isn't very good to me. Will still buy.

Megatron: see Smokescreen.

Doubledealer: that is the good stuff right there, wonderful. Buy on sight.

Sky Lynx: perfection, I love it! Everything about him is fantastic.

Scorponok: a wonderful end to the main city bots, he looks really good
1. Okay, first off, Armada Smokescreen wouldn't work for that mold :P Second, he's likely going to be more accessible than the SIEGE Selects version (Which he largely improves on deco-wise) so there's that. Hm.. Now that you've got me thinking about the Unicron Trilogy (which is not very difficult, considering that Cybertron's theme song is etched into my brain), maybe instead of rehashing all the Datsuns with this mold they'll do a Crosswise homage. If they do rehash the other SIEGE Datsuns, then I hope that two of them get relegated to an exclusive two-pack while only one gets a retail release (not sure if Bluestreak or Barricade would be better).

2. Yeah, Airwave looks fun.

3. We've only seen one shot of the Allicon's beast mode yet, so it might be better than that one pic makes it look

4. Megatron needs to either be given a new color scheme to make him interesting, or given the boot.

5. Yeah, Doubledealer looks excellent. I'd like to see a Clouder redeco, but I'm not sure they'd bother given that Masterforce's animators screwed up royally and used the US toy's colors.

6. Scorponok is SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053625)
Posted by M. Spector on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:05pm CST
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053626)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:06pm CST
M. Spector wrote:Runamuck looks really cool, I dig his mouth coller thing. But .. does Snapdragon not have his godzilla mode?!..

He presumably does, but an image wasn't in the Amazon listing
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053627)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:08pm CST

Looking at Runamuck reaffirms my belief that Sunny will be a Wheeljack retool.

The Quintesson's base bits look fun.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053628)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:10pm CST
The quint looks to be my favorite figure since titan returns. It's missing some details and I'd have to see all of the faces as I think some of the cyber verse quints faces weren't g1 accurate.

Snapdragon got his kaiju mode, we just haven't seen it or how the headmaster works yet.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053635)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:17pm CST
Scorponoks £126.20 on amazon UK. Quint is a voyager which is surprising.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053637)
Posted by M. Spector on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:19pm CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I'm pretty sure he has his dinosaur mode, I can see the feet folded up on his arms.

Looking at Runamuck reaffirms my belief that Sunny will be a Wheeljack retool.

The Quintesson's base bits look fun.

I'll take it on faith he does the. Honestly that makes me more excited if its that well hidden/integrated into the other modes
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053640)
Posted by Tuned Agent on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:28pm CST
Seeing Runamuck's alt mode makes me doubt my spur-of-the-moment prediction that Sunstreaker will use that mold. The robot mode would work better than if he uses the Wheeljack mold, but that car mode is too far from a Countach for it to make sense. Too high a profile.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053642)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:32pm CST
The Quintesson looks great! Spot on.

Runamuck looks pretty good, too. But I don't want it without the other one.

And of course Snapdragon, I've been waiting for it since TR/Legends.

Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053649)
Posted by DeathReviews on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:52pm CST
I never really liked the Quintessons back when they were first introduced in the movie, then in the TV season. They never seemed to make sense as villain characters. But even I have to admit, the Earthrise Quintesson judge looks pretty neat. He's even got a little throne to 'sit' in.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053650)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 1:52pm CST
Cyberpath wrote:HasTak has been bringing it with this trilogy so far, yet I've skipped so many nice figures.

Any reason why?
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053651)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:03pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Any reason why?

I already have a lot the WFC characters in "MP" form, and some like Hoist will probably get an MP release sooner or later. So I figured there's no point in getting the same thing all over again in smaller scale.

I've also reached some kind of limit space wise and I'm choosing things more carefully. Everything is so cartoon-accurate nowadays it's tempting.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053652)
Posted by zatara1701 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:10pm CST

What is the Quintesson doing?? What does it do/transform into :HEADHURTS:

I am clueless :BOOM:
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053653)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:12pm CST
Snapdragon's jet mode looks fantastic. My concerns over him being a retooled Apeface seem (for now) fruitless. Runamuck looks really cool, but surely Runabout has to be either in the same wave or the Selects variant. The Quintessons and Allicon, I'm on the fence. Allicon's Beast Mode arms look rough. I do hope they are mistransformed and actually collapse better into the body. The Quints, ironically enough, I don't like the idea of them transforming at all.

Personally until MP Galvatron becomes a reality, after I buy Scorponok, I'm done with the mainlines (and G1). I'll just be sticking with MP Beast Wars.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053655)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:15pm CST
The Quintesson appears to transform into part of a machine, possibly an alien computer terminal.

It's like The Fallen from ROTF, where the guy doesn't really turn into anything but they had to come up with some sort of altmode to justify the toy.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053656)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:18pm CST
zatara1701 wrote:Ok... Having been a Transformers fan since 1984, I thought I knew stuff, so my apologies if this is a dumb question for a TF Vet such as myself...

What is the Quintesson doing?? What does it do/transform into :HEADHURTS:

I am clueless :BOOM:

He transform into a why the hell not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053657)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:19pm CST

What is the Quintesson doing?? What does it do/transform into :HEADHURTS:

I am clueless :BOOM:
A storage for that cage it seems?
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053659)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:22pm CST

What is the Quintesson doing?? What does it do/transform into :HEADHURTS:

I am clueless :BOOM:
It seems to transform into a sort of base or landscape consisting of a jail cell for Micromasters and what would appear to be a tower or sorts, as though to ultimately provide interactivity with the other Earthrise toys that also turn into bases/roads/etc.
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053661)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:22pm CST
M. Spector wrote:

Looking at Runamuck reaffirms my belief that Sunny will be a Wheeljack retool.

The Quintesson's base bits look fun.

The preorder listing on Pulse has the dino mode.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/gen ... snapdragon
Re: New Stock Images for Transformers Earthrise Snapdragon, Runamuck, and Quintesson Judge (2053662)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on February 22nd, 2020 @ 2:25pm CST

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Kre-O A6950 Scorn Street Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Computron! Scattershot strafe lightspeed afterburner nosecone" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFSS 4.0 Spinster   Thunder Mayhem TFCC Targetmaster Subscription" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Crosshairs, C7 Corvette 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY