Monday, June 12th, 2017 9:48am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,239

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline

Credit(s): Hasbro Singapore

Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888891)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 12th, 2017 @ 10:19am CDT
Kotori_Sonoda wrote:Might pick up Skullitron, I need more Decepticons for my display.

He's an Autobot
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888892)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on June 12th, 2017 @ 10:30am CDT
Am I the only one who wants this goofy Optimus? Maybe it's nostalgia for tech spec decoders, but I'm loving the gimmick. I hope it gets a release in the US (I believe it's rumored for Target, but nothing confirmed).
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888893)
Posted by william-james88 on June 12th, 2017 @ 10:37am CDT
Giant Purple Griffin wrote: (I believe it's rumored for Target, but nothing confirmed).

Yup, exactly. We will let you know when we have more info.
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888895)
Posted by leokearon on June 12th, 2017 @ 11:07am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Transformers The last Knight Exclusive "Reveal" Voyager Optimus, based on the DOTM Voyager, has some new stock images showing the final product and where exactly on the toy the hidden messages are found. They are most apparent in vehicle mode, as you can see below. These images were found on the Hasbro Singapore facebook page but have since been removed.

That looks awful, the decoder on the actual robot and I'm not a fan of the red transparent wheels either
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888903)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on June 12th, 2017 @ 12:53pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:

He's an Autobot

You do realise that there's a COMMA in the middle there! meaning i don't think he was insinuating that Skullitron is a Decepticon
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888906)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 12th, 2017 @ 1:05pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

He's an Autobot

That's... not how commas work.
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888943)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 12th, 2017 @ 5:27pm CDT
leokearon wrote:
william-james88 wrote:GaudyREDtimus.jpg

Aye aye.
That is HORRIBLE beyond belief. Not only that, but the DOTM voyager mold is not that good. :SICK:
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888949)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on June 12th, 2017 @ 5:59pm CDT

(Also, I thought Skullitron was confirmed as a Decepticon.)
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888953)
Posted by .... on June 12th, 2017 @ 6:03pm CDT
That Prime looks HORRIBLE! :SICK: WHo dipped him in Ketchup and whipped cream and threw confetti at him???

Sabrblade wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

He's an Autobot

That's... not how commas work.

:lol: Thanks! Fellow grammar freak here! I am not alone!
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888986)
Posted by Manterax Prime on June 12th, 2017 @ 7:08pm CDT
BombshellDaBug wrote:Not sure how I feel about that Voyager Prime. On the one hand, the deco looks nice overall. But on the other hand, the translucent plastic is turning me off of this figure.

(Also, I thought Skullitron was confirmed as a Decepticon.)

And why would a Knight of Cybertron be a Decepticon?
The product description for him and Megatron says the opposite with this line, "As MEGATRON leads the DECEPTICONS to wage war on Earth, SKULLITRON charges back into action to uphold his sacred knight’s oath".
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1888990)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 12th, 2017 @ 7:18pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:And both Berserker and Barricade are far from being phenominal.

Berserker I will give you cause he's fiddly, but you will take that back about Barricade [-(

SillyMcGilly wrote:Skullitron looks pretty creepy! Dunno if I want it.

See, Megatron is awesome and I am stoked for him. Skullitron looks awesome... but Steelbane has been shown to be a major disappointment, so I doubt this guy will do much better. And saying floor polish will solve it is weak. Do we really need to make a figure playable or standable right out of the package? me no likey
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889008)
Posted by william-james88 on June 12th, 2017 @ 9:01pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

How can I when now we have several reports of breakage from people desperately trying to find something more to him than what the instructions say? :twisted:
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889024)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 12th, 2017 @ 10:38pm CDT
Barricade? What's been breaking
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889026)
Posted by william-james88 on June 12th, 2017 @ 10:43pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:Barricade? What's been breaking

The hinge stressed when people try to unplug the back

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107247&p=1888619&hilit=clear+plastic#p1888616
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889049)
Posted by Rainmaker on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:14am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:Barricade? What's been breaking

The hinge stressed when people try to unplug the back

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107247&p=1888619&hilit=clear+plastic#p1888616

oh noes

is my bumblebee going to break too because I swap the arms :O
:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889053)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:52am CDT
Rainmaker wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:Barricade? What's been breaking

The hinge stressed when people try to unplug the back

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107247&p=1888619&hilit=clear+plastic#p1888616

oh noes

is my bumblebee going to break too because I swap the arms :O
:MAXIMAL:

If you're careful, it won't break. Barricade is a different problem because the car shell is clear plastic, and not meant to be detached. The "riot shield" is a (very dangerous) fan mode, so I'd advise against trying that.
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889056)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:04am CDT
Funfetti Optimus Prime! Maybe this is a co-branded thing, and Duncan Hines will be selling matching cake mixes...
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889089)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 13th, 2017 @ 5:13am CDT
Is it just me or did Megatron look darker at toyfair? I liked the black rather than the dark grey. Looked more realistic and sinister.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... air/37373/
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889113)
Posted by Kotori_Sonoda on June 13th, 2017 @ 8:51am CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:

(Also, I thought Skullitron was confirmed as a Decepticon.)

And why would a Knight of Cybertron be a Decepticon?

I was under the impression that he's a decepticon, or at least is going to be marketed as one, going by the back of box photo we've seen.
Re: New Stock Images of Exclusive Voyager Optimus Prime Transformers: The Last Knight Reveal Subline (1889133)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 13th, 2017 @ 11:55am CDT
A new advert has appeared on the Hasbro official Youtube channel, this time featuring Transformers The Last Knight RC Sqweeks! Surprisingly, we haven't seen a lot of this toy, despite him being one of the first TLK toys revealed, so this commercial does do a service for us fans. It shows of his different light and sound effects, as well as the attachable gun arm, and a dance mode, where it's suggested that he will start to dance when he hears music.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl Nearly Complete 1984" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY