This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Monday, December 14th, 2020 10:16AM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 82,455

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Greeting Seibertronians! Thanks to fellow Seibertron user, Sabrblade, and site sponsor, Big Bad Toy Store, we now have stock images of all three Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5! While the stock images of Starscream aren't new to regular Seibertron viewers, the ones for Prowl and Soundwave are! The new images give us a good look at them in Robot and their alt modes. Soundwave even comes with a transforming Lazerbeak.

Prowl

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Soundwave

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Starscream

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5

Again, there is no build-a-figure with this wave.

Will you be picking these up? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Credit(s): Big Bad Toy Store

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089909)
Posted by blackeyedprime on December 14th, 2020 @ 10:48am CST
Did they peg the wrong wheels on the front of Prowl compared to the boxes alt mode? Would probably look good with a custom Strongarm head for a differnt look, might consider it.

Soundwaves car modes a bit meh, bot modes better but def not one to raise his arms in the poses shown the way those flaps work and at least the fore arms arent ruined visually by hollows.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089911)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 14th, 2020 @ 11:02am CST
Prowl is looking pretty damn good!
I wonder if they'll ever make a Silverstreak repaint?

Soundwave and his butt-rack. Is that unsightly thing show accurate?

And finally, too bad Starscream's jet mode is such a mess.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089926)
Posted by william-james88 on December 14th, 2020 @ 1:23pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Prowl is looking pretty damn good!
I wonder if they'll ever make a Silverstreak repaint?

Soundwave and his butt-rack. Is that unsightly thing show accurate?

And finally, too bad Starscream's jet mode is such a mess.


It's not accurate and ruins any attempt at the imposing silhouette he has on the show. Really not a fan of these.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089966)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on December 14th, 2020 @ 10:58pm CST
I'll probably pick up Prowl and Soundwave. Neither of the WFC Prowls really appealed to me, but this one looks pretty good, and Soundwave just looks kinda fun. Wish Starscream looked better because I assume if we get a Slipstream, it'd be this mold.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089967)
Posted by william-james88 on December 14th, 2020 @ 11:07pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote: I assume if we get a Slipstream, it'd be this mold.


That would be a terrrible Slipstream since she is a totally different alt mode and design than Starscream is. Starscream's design is different from all other seekers.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089976)
Posted by bacem on December 15th, 2020 @ 1:29am CST
Both soundwave and prowl looks appealing to me. Soundwave's hanging kibble is a bit unfortunate, but overall he still looks pretty good. Prowl too, i initially not intereted, but he is unexpectedly good. Might picking him up.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089977)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 15th, 2020 @ 1:56am CST
bacem wrote:Both soundwave and prowl looks appealing to me. Soundwave's hanging kibble is a bit unfortunate, but overall he still looks pretty good. Prowl too, i initially not intereted, but he is unexpectedly good. Might picking him up.


My gut tells me that kibble folks up.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089979)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 15th, 2020 @ 4:34am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
bacem wrote:Both soundwave and prowl looks appealing to me. Soundwave's hanging kibble is a bit unfortunate, but overall he still looks pretty good. Prowl too, i initially not intereted, but he is unexpectedly good. Might picking him up.


My gut tells me that kibble folks up.


I sincerly hope it's the usual Hasbro photographer's derp.
This will determine whennever or not I'm buying him.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2089998)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 15th, 2020 @ 10:04am CST
Looking closer, I think what it is that's throwing off the look of Starscream's jet mode for me is all the excess blue on the wings and the underside of the nosecone; both of these should be the same gray as the rest of the wings and the nosecone's top. As is, all that blue breaks up the color scheme of the wings and nosecone to make for a much less clean look.

Changing all that blue to gray would also make the sides of the robot torso gray instead of blue, giving the robot mode a cleaner look as well.

This is all even shown on the jet mode seen in the back-of-the-box pic, which looks much better.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2090006)
Posted by Emerje on December 15th, 2020 @ 3:49pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Looking closer, I think what it is that's throwing off the look of Starscream's jet mode for me is all the excess blue on the wings and the underside of the nosecone; both of these should be the same gray as the rest of the wings and the nosecone's top. As is, all that blue breaks up the color scheme of the wings and nosecone to make for a much less clean look.

Changing all that blue to gray would also make the sides of the robot torso gray instead of blue, giving the robot mode a cleaner look as well.

This is all even shown on the jet mode seen in the back-of-the-box pic, which looks much better.

That's exactly what I said last week, too much blue, but I could see why they might have had to do it that way logistically.

Emerje wrote:I think he looks OK, but would have looked better if they had kept the parts color layout from the CG on the back of the box. I can see why they had to do that, it would have really bumped up the white parts count to fix the wings and underside and only left a few red and blue parts which might have been hard to part out for molding. Then again his forearms are supposed to be molded in blue but they did white instead so maybe they could have made it work. Really the only thing that actually annoys me is the visible hands, but even the early CG didn't have a solution for that.

My biggest issue with Prowl is the cut outs in the back of car mode, it's very unsightly and almost ruins an overall nice figure.

Emerje
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2090020)
Posted by william-james88 on December 15th, 2020 @ 10:52pm CST
We have news that Transformers Cyberverse deluxe class wave 5 has been found at US retail. Jay found them at Walmart in the Chicago area, along with a ton of Netflix Bumblebee toys, and posted it on the Cybertron Café Facebook page. These deluxes were priced at 19.87 and include Soundwave, Prowl and Starscream. You can view their official product images here.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

Image
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2090043)
Posted by LordBludgeon on December 16th, 2020 @ 11:08am CST
This Wal-Mart has the new Cyberverse and Netflix figures? That's way more than what my Wal-mart has the last couple of weeks I've been, ha, ha, ha. My Wal-Mart is mostly bare when it comes to Transformers, just some of the basic warrior class cyberverse figures and that's about it. Hotlink is still shelfwarming, but there have been no Studio Series, Generations, or the other Netflix figures in ages. The local Targets in my area have been much better stocked and I've had luck there finding Trailbreaker, Sunstreaker, Runabout, and Runamuck.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2090259)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 18th, 2020 @ 1:05pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
hurricane567 wrote:I don't know any kids that'd like a 1 Step Changer


I do

Image


My boy enjoyed them too.

ImageRack and Ruin Alt Mode by ME_Counterpunch, on Flickr

ImageRack and Ruin Guns Out by ME_Counterpunch, on Flickr

ImageRack and Ruin by ME_Counterpunch, on Flickr
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2090441)
Posted by Whifflefire on December 21st, 2020 @ 6:31pm CST
Saw the new Deluxe wave at the Walmart in Bristol, Connecticut, so they've reached the east coast. This is remarkably quick considering they were only revealed two weeks ago. It usually takes months before we see new releases on this side.

Prowl and Soundwave look alright (although Laserbeak is tiiiny!), but that Starscream does not look all that well in person. There's no room in my collection (or budget!) for these guys right now, so I'm passing on them. So I could be wrong, but Prowl definitely looks to be the best of the bunch.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2090982)
Posted by william-james88 on December 30th, 2020 @ 12:35am CST
The new Cyberverse deluxe figures have been out for a little while now but only recently have reviews popped up. Below you can see reviews posted on youtube by PrimevsPrime, Chuckdawg1999, DredgeX97 and Ironhide Productions. The deluxes being reviewed are Soundwave (twice), Prowl and Starscream. The Starscream review is a rather important one since this is the first time you will see the toy properly transformed and it does look better than in the promotional images. Let us know what you think!








Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2091659)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 5th, 2021 @ 8:46am CST
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else and I was too dumb to take a photo in store, but I saw at Target the Megatron with the helicopter armor in the Buzzworthy Bee packaging.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2091668)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 5th, 2021 @ 9:13am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else and I was too dumb to take a photo in store, but I saw at Target the Megatron with the helicopter armor in the Buzzworthy Bee packaging.
There's also a Bumblebee with a redeco of Grimlock's garbage truck Spark Armor.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092130)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 8th, 2021 @ 12:31pm CST
I got the new deluxes in, and they are decent with some mixed bags.

Prowl is the best of the lot. He is really solid, I love how the legs work, the robot mode is pretty good, transformation has some neat new tricks while also using some from Siege, car mode is decent, and he looks and feels good.

Soundwave was the one I was most excited for, because I loved him in the show. He's not too bad, the kibble gets in the way some around back, but at least they gave him his killer show headsculpt. I like the truck mode too, and he has his little Laserbeak! He's good.

Starscream is good in robot mode, with excellent paint and detail, and the best effects parts. Sadly, while the transformation is involved, the result sucks. So he is probably my 2nd least favorite deluxe above Thunderhowl. Also my wife said his chest missiles make him look like he's lactating, and I can never see him the same again

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092131)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 8th, 2021 @ 12:45pm CST
Looks like Prowls wheels are decent unlike the early images of the figures. I don't really like this soundwaves car mode but his bot mode seems to make up for it (though that pose is def doing wonders to hide the flaps for shoulders) and the arms look posable compared to siege/netflixs visible hollows when striking 90% of poses.
Will be intersting to see if soundave and Satarscream get any repaints.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092132)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 8th, 2021 @ 12:48pm CST
blackeyedprime wrote:Will be intersting to see if soundave and Satarscream get any repaints.

I hope they don't. Starscream was entirely unique compared to every other seeker.

But. Soundwave did have the waves from other universes, so maybe that could work
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092133)
Posted by william-james88 on January 8th, 2021 @ 1:14pm CST
That prowl headsculpt is pretty bad though, and the bad paint gives it no favours.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092134)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 8th, 2021 @ 1:15pm CST
william-james88 wrote:That prowl headsculpt is pretty bad though, and the bad paint gives it no favours.

That is the 1 detriment of the mold to me, but I think the kibble on Soundwave still ranks him a little lower than Prowl
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092136)
Posted by william-james88 on January 8th, 2021 @ 1:33pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:That prowl headsculpt is pretty bad though, and the bad paint gives it no favours.

That is the 1 detriment of the mold to me, but I think the kibble on Soundwave still ranks him a little lower than Prowl


For sure, that back kibble is what is stopping me from getting the toy most.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092137)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 8th, 2021 @ 1:43pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:That prowl headsculpt is pretty bad though, and the bad paint gives it no favours.

That is the 1 detriment of the mold to me, but I think the kibble on Soundwave still ranks him a little lower than Prowl


For sure, that back kibble is what is stopping me from getting the toy most.

It does get in the way of the waist swivel, legs moving, and posing. I don't know why there could not have been just a little more work done to it to not have that issue
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092343)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 11th, 2021 @ 8:58am CST
newly updated Cyberverse shelves with the new deluxes! The Resistance is looking better than ever!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092356)
Posted by william-james88 on January 11th, 2021 @ 11:06am CST
yeah that one step whirl looks really good with the rest
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092358)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 11th, 2021 @ 11:10am CST
william-james88 wrote:yeah that one step whirl looks really good with the rest

Still one of the best one-steps ever made, it's a fantastic little toy
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092386)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 11th, 2021 @ 4:10pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:yeah that one step whirl looks really good with the rest

Still one of the best one-steps ever made, it's a fantastic little toy


Amen!
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092518)
Posted by william-james88 on January 12th, 2021 @ 10:03pm CST
I guess I have to write a top 5 Best One Steps list and have him in it. Wonder who else I'd put. I like the Cyberverse Megatron (with the pop out missile), along with AOE Heli Drift, G1 Twin Twist and Rescue Bot Blades.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092519)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 12th, 2021 @ 10:25pm CST
william-james88 wrote:I guess I have to write a top 5 Best One Steps list and have him in it. Wonder who else I'd put. I like the Cyberverse Megatron (with the pop out missile), along with AOE Heli Drift, G1 Twin Twist and Rescue Bot Blades.
If you're including Jumpstarters and Rescue Bots, that oughta open the door for other single-step transforming toys like the Flipchangers of Beast Wars and Machine Wars, the Beast Machines Deployers, the Fall of Cybertron Data Discs, the G2/BWII Autorollers, Bot Shots, etc.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092521)
Posted by william-james88 on January 12th, 2021 @ 10:31pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I guess I have to write a top 5 Best One Steps list and have him in it. Wonder who else I'd put. I like the Cyberverse Megatron (with the pop out missile), along with AOE Heli Drift, G1 Twin Twist and Rescue Bot Blades.
If you're including Jumpstarters and Rescue Bots, that oughta open the door for other single-step transforming toys like the Flipchangers of Beast Wars and Machine Wars, the Beast Machines Deployers, the Fall of Cybertron Data Discs, the G2/BWII Autorollers, Bot Shots, etc.


If anything is only one step, then sure. None of the Beast Wars figures are though since they require an additional step of sorts. If there's a figure that transforms in just one step that you think is better than anything else mentionned, let me know.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092523)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 12th, 2021 @ 10:45pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I guess I have to write a top 5 Best One Steps list and have him in it. Wonder who else I'd put. I like the Cyberverse Megatron (with the pop out missile), along with AOE Heli Drift, G1 Twin Twist and Rescue Bot Blades.
If you're including Jumpstarters and Rescue Bots, that oughta open the door for other single-step transforming toys like the Flipchangers of Beast Wars and Machine Wars, the Beast Machines Deployers, the Fall of Cybertron Data Discs, the G2/BWII Autorollers, Bot Shots, etc.


If anything is only one step, then sure. None of the Beast Wars figures are though since they require an additional step of sorts. If there's a figure that transforms in just one step that you think is better than anything else mentionned, let me know.
I definitely like the Machine Wars Basics. The jets in particular since their altmode kibble doesn't get in the way of their articulation like the race car and tow truck kinda do.

Though, wait, 1996 Rattrap can transform in one step. I just tried it with mine.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092526)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 12th, 2021 @ 11:03pm CST
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092537)
Posted by Emerje on January 13th, 2021 @ 2:31am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I guess I have to write a top 5 Best One Steps list and have him in it. Wonder who else I'd put. I like the Cyberverse Megatron (with the pop out missile), along with AOE Heli Drift, G1 Twin Twist and Rescue Bot Blades.
If you're including Jumpstarters and Rescue Bots, that oughta open the door for other single-step transforming toys like the Flipchangers of Beast Wars and Machine Wars, the Beast Machines Deployers, the Fall of Cybertron Data Discs, the G2/BWII Autorollers, Bot Shots, etc.


If anything is only one step, then sure. None of the Beast Wars figures are though since they require an additional step of sorts. If there's a figure that transforms in just one step that you think is better than anything else mentionned, let me know.
I definitely like the Machine Wars Basics. The jets in particular since their altmode kibble doesn't get in the way of their articulation like the race car and tow truck kinda do.

Though, wait, 1996 Rattrap can transform in one step. I just tried it with mine.

A lot of Basic Beast Wars figures are like that since they're spring loaded. At best you have to readjust the arms and maybe feet, but it's basically one big step. Same can be said for a lot of figures called one step, like Repugnus who needs to have his monster legs moved to his back in an extra step once you unfold him. BW bat Primal is exactly one step, no need to adjust any other parts aside from his swords which aren't part of the transformation.

Emerje
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092554)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 13th, 2021 @ 6:54am CST
Emerje wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I guess I have to write a top 5 Best One Steps list and have him in it. Wonder who else I'd put. I like the Cyberverse Megatron (with the pop out missile), along with AOE Heli Drift, G1 Twin Twist and Rescue Bot Blades.
If you're including Jumpstarters and Rescue Bots, that oughta open the door for other single-step transforming toys like the Flipchangers of Beast Wars and Machine Wars, the Beast Machines Deployers, the Fall of Cybertron Data Discs, the G2/BWII Autorollers, Bot Shots, etc.


If anything is only one step, then sure. None of the Beast Wars figures are though since they require an additional step of sorts. If there's a figure that transforms in just one step that you think is better than anything else mentionned, let me know.
I definitely like the Machine Wars Basics. The jets in particular since their altmode kibble doesn't get in the way of their articulation like the race car and tow truck kinda do.

Though, wait, 1996 Rattrap can transform in one step. I just tried it with mine.

A lot of Basic Beast Wars figures are like that since they're spring loaded. At best you have to readjust the arms and maybe feet, but it's basically one big step. Same can be said for a lot of figures called one step, like Repugnus who needs to have his monster legs moved to his back in an extra step once you unfold him. BW bat Primal is exactly one step, no need to adjust any other parts aside from his swords which aren't part of the transformation.

Emerje

While we're talking one steps, not only would Whirl deserve to be on such list (as #1 no doubt to me) but Cyberverse Repugnus deserves to be on there too. That is also a great figure. And we cannot forget RiD2015 Springload, that's a pretty fun toy too
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092601)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 13th, 2021 @ 5:12pm CST
Very few of the "One-Step" Transformers actually Transform in one-step.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2092602)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 13th, 2021 @ 5:18pm CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Very few of the "One-Step" Transformers actually Transform in one-step.


What if we discount manipulating limbs and add/remove accessories? I only have the Switchblade-style AoE Bumblebee mold, and all I have to do is move the arms to their proper position.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093402)
Posted by william-james88 on January 22nd, 2021 @ 1:53pm CST
We found some new Transforemrs Cyberverse toys in the Walmart app. Most of these have a S4 connotation, meaning season 4. However, "season 4" will actually be a pair of TV films. And we know that the Dinobots will be involved so we see that play out in the toyline. Not only will we be geting Sludge and Slug but there will be an Ultimate class Volcanicus. Since this has always been a gimmick line for a younger audience, there will be new gimmicks here. This time we have a "roll and combine" gimmick and a "roll and transform" gimmick, which dates all the way back to G1 Topspin and Twin Twist. We'll see how that gimmick functions in this line.

We also have a listing for Botbots that seems to also be Dinosaur themed.

Let us know what you think!

Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate S4 Hot Rod
Transformers Cyberverse Ultra S4 Sludge
Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe S4 Slug
Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe S4 Cheetor
Transformers Cyberverse Ultra S4 Ramjet
Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate S4 Volcanicus
Transformers Cyberverse Roll And Combine Assortment
Transformers Cyberverse Roll And Transform Assortment
Transformers Dino Optimus Prime
Transformers Dinobot Defenders
Transformers Dinobot Strikers
Transformers Botbots Dino Store

Image
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093404)
Posted by bluecatcinema on January 22nd, 2021 @ 2:01pm CST
So we're getting Combiners, eh? Nice.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093407)
Posted by william-james88 on January 22nd, 2021 @ 2:23pm CST
bluecatcinema wrote:So we're getting Combiners, eh? Nice.


Remember, we also go combiners in RID, this could be similar

Image
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093408)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 22nd, 2021 @ 2:29pm CST
bluecatcinema wrote:So we're getting Combiners, eh? Nice.


Don't expect Combiner Wars material. To add to Will's predictions, Ultimate Volcanicus could very well be like RiD 2015 Combiner Force Menasor:
Image

I'll spare you their robot modes.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093413)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 22nd, 2021 @ 2:50pm CST
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:So we're getting Combiners, eh? Nice.


Don't expect Combiner Wars material. To add to Will's predictions, Ultimate Volcanicus could very well be like RiD 2015 Combiner Force Menasor:
Image

I'll spare you their robot modes.

That was still a pretty fun combiner. I won't complaint about any of the 3 team combiners too much, they were fun for what they were
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093415)
Posted by Emerje on January 22nd, 2021 @ 3:31pm CST
Botbots Dino Store is pretty intriguing. I guess Botbots aren't done yet after all. Probably "toy" dinosaurs? I imagine they wouldn't be much different from any of the Dinobot Tiny Turbo Changers which were almost all great.

Emerje
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093416)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 22nd, 2021 @ 3:32pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:So we're getting Combiners, eh? Nice.


Don't expect Combiner Wars material. To add to Will's predictions, Ultimate Volcanicus could very well be like RiD 2015 Combiner Force Menasor:
Image

I'll spare you their robot modes.

That was still a pretty fun combiner. I won't complaint about any of the 3 team combiners too much, they were fun for what they were


True, they had more in common with Bandai's Super Sentai and especially Machine Robo Rescue offerings which were fun in their own way. The torsos just needed better hands... or hands period :lol:

And count me in for more Dinos!
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093429)
Posted by william-james88 on January 22nd, 2021 @ 5:14pm CST
Emerje wrote:Botbots Dino Store is pretty intriguing. I guess Botbots aren't done yet after all. Probably "toy" dinosaurs? I imagine they wouldn't be much different from any of the Dinobot Tiny Turbo Changers which were almost all great.

Emerje


Or it's a rerelease of the botbots that already exist and become dinosaurs in new decos.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093439)
Posted by Quantum Surge on January 22nd, 2021 @ 6:06pm CST
Nice to see that we have a Deluxe Cheetor along with Sludge, though I'd love to get Windblade, Slipstream, Shadowstriker, Lockdown, Clobber, Dead End, Perceptor, Jetfire, and Sky-Byte;
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093444)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on January 22nd, 2021 @ 7:32pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:So we're getting Combiners, eh? Nice.


Don't expect Combiner Wars material. To add to Will's predictions, Ultimate Volcanicus could very well be like RiD 2015 Combiner Force Menasor:
Image

I'll spare you their robot modes.

That was still a pretty fun combiner. I won't complaint about any of the 3 team combiners too much, they were fun for what they were


They were great. Could hold their weapons up and didn't lean at the hips.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093476)
Posted by bluecatcinema on January 23rd, 2021 @ 1:19pm CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Nice to see that we have a Deluxe Cheetor along with Sludge, though I'd love to get Windblade, Slipstream, Shadowstriker, Lockdown, Clobber, Dead End, Perceptor, Jetfire, and Sky-Byte;


I just hope this Cheetor is a little more show-accurate.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2093601)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 25th, 2021 @ 12:30pm CST
Just wanted to remind everyone that Maccadam is actually really damn good

Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Class Wave 5 (2094313)
Posted by FellintoOblivion on February 2nd, 2021 @ 11:36pm CST
Have there been reports of any knock off figures in this line?

I bought a deluxe Optimus Prime from Amazon and the plastic feels really flimsy.

I know this is a "kids line" and sacrifices were made to include the BAF pieces but it's the single cheapest feeling Transformer I own.

I feel like these figures would be pretty low on the list to create KOs of considering they would also have to include the Maccadam parts (and, ironically, the arm piece that came with Optimus feels of much higher quality than Prime himself) but I just wanted to make sure.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics AUG230330 11O Nakayama 231222H"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars OBI-WAN KENOBI #5 var CYD Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220927 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars OBI-WAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS BOUSHH #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 JUL210742 (CA) Randolph"
STAR WARS BOUSHH # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #1 5th Anniversary Cvr D IDW Comics JAN231614 1D Hernandez"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230478 1F (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DS9 DOG WAR #4 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics APR231587 4D (CA) Hernandez"
Star Trek DS9 DOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 7RI 210817C"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #6 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAR230497 6E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #6 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 (CA) Cassaday"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #4 var Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210649 (CA) Bustos"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #1 var 1:25 trading card Marvel Comics 2021"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #13 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 13RI (CA) Cook"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS IG-88 #1 var Carbonite Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211247 (CA) Asrar"
STAR WARS IG-88 #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220990 (CA) Lopez"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON