New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist

Thursday, November 7th, 2019 8:32AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,110

We have some more stock images for the first batch of Earthrise figures. These are not renders and thus give us the best idea of what these toys will look like in hand, or on the shelves. We have images of voyagers Grapple and Starscream (who is based on the classics deluxe). We also have an extra image for deluxe Hoist and leader Optimus Prime, which look similar to the images used in Takara catalogues for suppliers. The images were found on Autobase Aichi's Twitter. We also added the previously reported in box images.

These should be out soon within the new year. There is of course the final wave of Siege to see on shelves first. All of these Earthrise figures have been available on preorder at a myriad of places online like BBTS, TFSource, Entertainment Earth and Amazon, just to name a few. And the prices are the same per size class as they were in Siege.

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist including Packaging

Credit(s): autobase aichi
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044005)
Posted by haldand on November 7th, 2019 @ 8:46am CST
Might have to actually buy 'another' Optimus Prime. I've tried to stop re-buying versions of characters I already have on display, and I was very happy with the PotP one, but this one is tempting…
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044007)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on November 7th, 2019 @ 8:55am CST

Oh I get it! You're constantly pandering to the cartoon accuracy jerks as usual. You're just too damn cheap & lazy to include 2 heads? You can include multiple heads with Marvel Legends all the time but not with Transformers? You just can't include a cartoon accurate head + a toy accurate head? You're never ever going to make a Wheeljack figure with a toy accurate head for me? Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it! Now why don't you go raise the prices again. Isn't it about time we start paying $29.99 for deluxe class? JERKS!!!
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044008)
Posted by sol magnus on November 7th, 2019 @ 8:57am CST
Aimless Misfire wrote:Too damn lazy to paint Grapple's head black eh Hasbro? That's okay! I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. I'll just OVER PAY you & do your job for you.

On some episodes, Grapple's head was yellow. Guess they picked one, but they seem to be leaning 'cartoon' with this line.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044009)
Posted by Randomhero on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:03am CST
sol magnus wrote:

Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044010)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:04am CST

You, uh, doing okay over there? Do you want to talk about it? I used to argue with Hasbro subsidiaries too, but not since I changed my anti-depressant.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044011)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:12am CST
AcademyofDrX wrote:

Randomhero wrote:Don’t bother. He’s a troll who jumps between sites throwing fits about the same stuff and leaves. He’s not here to have conversations. Just stir pots
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044012)
Posted by blackeyedprime on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:15am CST
Randomhero wrote:
sol magnus wrote:

To be fair he has a point, transformers is borrowing effects parts and the build a figure ideas from the marvel legends figures so hopefully they will include multiple heads at some point.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044013)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:17am CST
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044015)
Posted by sol magnus on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:18am CST
blackeyedprime wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
sol magnus wrote:

Completely different costs and engineering. They only have that they are toys in common.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044016)
Posted by Keelan on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:20am CST
Grapple and the new Prime are looking good and I will probably picking them up. I also had the old classics Starscream so i might pick up this new one.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044018)
Posted by blackeyedprime on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:23am CST
Buyers are going to have to be careful on figure swapped returns for starscreams.

Grapples arms with the hollow/hands faced upwards in vehicle mode is a bit urk, hoping the potential inferno does it differently or that that it works with the arms rotated. I'll probably end up picking one up to display in vehicle mode next to the MP with the classics figure being my main toy bot.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044023)
Posted by Randomhero on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:42am CST
AcademyofDrX wrote:Still, I'll apply my advice more generally: if you find you're irrationally angry about minor toy issues, you may have clinical depression. Talk to your doctor and see if not being a jerk on the internet is right for you.

He does or claims to. On tfw2005 all throughout September and October anytime something about generations is shown or announced he goes on the stupid tangents about being disabled and it’s hasbro and the governments fault he can’t afford toys and lashes out on hasbro and everything for it to a point where threads have been purged.

Again he’s not here to have conversations, not here to be part of a community or any community. Just throw fits, blame whoever he feels like, leaves, waits for another site to post the same news and say the same stuff and leave because he’s a nut job and gets off on it.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044024)
Posted by sol magnus on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:44am CST
Randomhero wrote:

LOL. Wow.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044026)
Posted by Randomhero on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:46am CST
sol magnus wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

LOL. Wow.

Not even joking and it’s happened on here too. He’s notorious and is blocked by many.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044027)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 7th, 2019 @ 9:48am CST
Dengeki Hobby has even more pics of Hoist, Optimus, Soundbarrier and Grapple:

Interestingly, it says that Grapple and Soundbarrier are going to be TakaraTomy Mall exclusives in Japan instead of mass retail figures (like how they will be in Hasbro's version of the line).
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044031)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on November 7th, 2019 @ 10:18am CST
I may have to replace my RTS Grapple with this one. The flaws were his open hands which you could not give him a decent weapon. Hasbro SHOULD have armed him just as they did with Earthrise version.

The great thing about RTS vs Earthrise Grapple is that he didn't look like his G1 mold much like this new mold. I'm just sayin'...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044033)
Posted by william-james88 on November 7th, 2019 @ 10:22am CST
We have Takara's stock images for the first batch of Earthrise figures. These are not renders and thus give us a good idea of what these toys will look like in hand, or on the shelves. We have images of voyager Grapple, leader Optimus Prime, deluxe Hoist and Soundbarrier (who turns into a shield or a ramp). We also have images of how they interact together with Optimus wearing Sound Barrier as a shield, Grapple picking up Soundbarrier and Hoist attaching to the bases. In Japan, it seems Grapple and Soundbarrier will be exclusives since they are designated by and EX instead of an ER in their name. The release date for these in Japan is the last day of April 2020. These images come from Dengeki Hobby.

The identical Hasbro releases should be out soon within the new year. There is of course the final wave of Siege to see on shelves first. All of these Earthrise figures have been available on preorder at a myriad of places online like BBTS, TFSource, Entertainment Earth and Amazon, just to name a few. And the prices are the same per size class as they were in Siege.

Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044034)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on November 7th, 2019 @ 10:47am CST
Interesting. Tying them into the Micromasters, it almost looks like the specific bots are being selected for this line to suit a practical narrative.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044036)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on November 7th, 2019 @ 10:53am CST
This line really looks quite engaging, and the updated G1 styling looks great. I wish I had room to display interconnected bases and such.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Earthrise Grapple, Starscream and Hoist (2044039)
Posted by -Crossfire- on November 7th, 2019 @ 11:55am CST
I think Soundbarrier (and the inevitable retools of him) is so lazy. Like, he doesn't even transform INTO the shield, he just... wears it on his back. It's like a shellformer, only there's nothing to actually hide the fact that there's a robot underneath.

Still gonna get it, but geez Hastak, get your act together. :HEADHURTS:

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations 30 year Armada Starscream MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Servo the Dog Robot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro - TRANSFORMERS - Playskool Heroes - RESCUE BOTS - Rescan - BUMBLEBEE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Bumblebee vs Soundwave, w/ Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots 2PK Fireplug Swift Cheetah-Bot Figures Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2015 Burn Out" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Movie Premier Edition Raptor Figure - Dinobot Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Deluxe Autobot HOT SHOT MOC NEW Series 1" on EBAY