New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee

Transformers News: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee

Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 1:18AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 14,297

Via the official social media accounts for Transformers - both on Weibo and Facebook - we have a whole new batch of stock imagery for the next Takara Tomy and Hasbro Transformers collaboration in the Movie Masterpiece Series: MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee, right out of the new live action movie due in December!

Check out below as Notrab and Hasbro photography show off this die-cast, highly articulated, super spotlight hogging nee Bee in both his robot and vehicle mode - including his Goku cosplay! Hasbro's announcement on Facebook also indicates that this item will be available on Amazon.

Credit(s): TF FB, Weibo
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985466)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 23rd, 2018 @ 2:40am CDT
I like it way more than the actual film model. Is nice.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985496)
Posted by Dinobot-Snarl on September 23rd, 2018 @ 7:47am CDT
Love the figure, the paint job and posability. Just can't deal with his back. Not that I would display him from that end :lol: , but it just irks me.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985521)
Posted by DeathReviews on September 23rd, 2018 @ 10:17am CDT
Anyone who follows Death knows I'm no huge fan of the Bumblebee figure glut. But even I'll admit, this one looks like it doesn't suck.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985618)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 23rd, 2018 @ 11:59pm CDT
He's got die-cast? :shock:
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985649)
Posted by Amelie on September 24th, 2018 @ 5:06am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:He's got die-cast? :shock:

I actually hate die-cast. And rubber tyres. I don't feel like it adds to the value of the toy at all and I say this as a life-long G1 Vintage collector.

Toy gets an A+ from me. Looks solid, but its got basically nowhere to go in my collection. Shame
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985655)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 24th, 2018 @ 5:59am CDT
Amelie wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:He's got die-cast? :shock:

I'm more of a die-cast if its needed kind of guy and rubber tires are indeed a pain for us G1 vintage collectors (rubber rot :-( )

I'm just surprised Hb/Takara is applying die-cast. As far as I know, aside from Megs, Op,SS, UM,SW, the rest of the cars don't seem to have die-cast. Even G1 B has no die-cast. That's why I'm surprised.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1985788)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 24th, 2018 @ 4:26pm CDT
See, I love it, it looks great, and I have it on Pre-order and really looking forward to getting this bad boy. (I'm planning to get all the MPMs cause movies are the best).

But, I wish they had waited a year or 2 for this. I feel like seeing the final movie design would have benefited this figure a lot. But it looks cool as is, but not spot on screen accuracy.

Also, MPM Shatter and Dropkick when?
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1986745)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 29th, 2018 @ 12:26pm CDT
Is there a link to a listing on Amazon US?
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1986766)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 29th, 2018 @ 3:20pm CDT
Chosen Prime says I should be getting this next week. Cool.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1986801)
Posted by nycPrime on September 29th, 2018 @ 7:24pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is there a link to a listing on Amazon US?

Only a 3P seller unfortunately

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HPKCCC1/re ... ords=mpm-7
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1986840)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 30th, 2018 @ 1:12am CDT
nycPrime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is there a link to a listing on Amazon US?

Only a 3P seller unfortunately

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HPKCCC1/re ... ords=mpm-7

Good enough for me, thanks.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1986888)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 30th, 2018 @ 10:12am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is there a link to a listing on Amazon US?

Only a 3P seller unfortunately

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HPKCCC1/re ... ords=mpm-7

Good enough for me, thanks.

Listen, your money is your money, but please, don't spend double the price on this guy. Just go to one of the retailers on the side of this page.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1986890)
Posted by nycPrime on September 30th, 2018 @ 10:14am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Is there a link to a listing on Amazon US?

Only a 3P seller unfortunately

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HPKCCC1/re ... ords=mpm-7

Good enough for me, thanks.

I'm guessing he's setting up a Camel alert
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1986919)
Posted by Va'al on September 30th, 2018 @ 2:12pm CDT
Though the first reveal of the Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee was effectively through a video review of the figure, the original video was in Mandarin - we now have an English language version of the clip, so you can watch again and complement the really nice images we saw a while back too.

Check out the embedded clip below, courtesy of regular YouTube reviewer Chefatron, showing off the die cast parts, the accessories, and size comparisons with other Masterpiece editions of Bumblebee (movie and classic look), with some particular emphasis on the transformation, apparently. Let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1986999)
Posted by Chefatron on October 1st, 2018 @ 2:02am CDT
thanks a bunch for featuring my video review of MPM-7 Bumblebee. i really appreciate it! :-)
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1987025)
Posted by President-prime on October 1st, 2018 @ 8:09am CDT
Great review. Thank you
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1987046)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 1st, 2018 @ 11:14am CDT
Nice. :) Also likely a PrimeVsPrime review coming soon cos he just got his figure this afternoon too. I'm gonna be adding some extra silver and yellow paint to my Studio version to try match it cos I'm too poor for masterpieces and masterpiece scale collecting. :P :michaelbay:
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1987116)
Posted by nycPrime on October 1st, 2018 @ 7:50pm CDT
I was looking forward to this figure. It looks nice in bot mode and I love the G1 alt mode. But that transformation looks painful. Just might have to pass.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1987120)
Posted by Ironhidensh on October 1st, 2018 @ 8:10pm CDT
Well, he shipped from chosen prime. I should have him in hand by Friday.
Re: New Stock Images of Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-7 Volkswagen Bumblebee (1987164)
Posted by nycPrime on October 2nd, 2018 @ 6:48am CDT
Transformers Official Hasbro-Takara Tomy Collaboration Masterpiece Movie Series Bumblebee MPM-7 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D4WNG61/re ... SBbJ7T7XBB

$80 from Amazon plus tax.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Hun-Gurrr - Blot - Cutthroat - Sinnertwin Vintage Figs Abominus G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC POTP Throne of the Primes Optimus Primal Bumblebee Bag MIB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Reissue Walmart Minibot Set Outback Bumblebee Swerve Tailgate" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1 Step High Octane Bumblebee Age of Extinction AOE Rare New NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age of Extinction, Deluxe Dinobot Slash NISP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE One-Step - Bumblebee High Octane *MOSC*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  The Movie Iron Hide" on EBAY