New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme

Transformers News: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme

Friday, June 21st, 2019 8:09pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Nathaniel Prime   Views: 25,324

Fellow Seibertronians! Yours truly brings you a massive piece of news in the form of newly revealed stock photos for the Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Titan Class Omega Supreme! Courtesy of TFW2005 Boards user Dorksidetoys, we now bring you some pictures of the up and coming Titan figure that's got everyone talking. These photos show off the detail, articulation, size, and accessories of the figure. We have mirrored these photos for your convenience.
Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Will you be grabbing one (or more) of these after now? Or will he still be a pass for you? Share your opinions down in the discussion below.

Credit(s): TFW2005.com

Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025427)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 21st, 2019 @ 8:14pm CDT
He's still a pass till he hits the clearance stores.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025434)
Posted by Skritz on June 21st, 2019 @ 8:36pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:He's still a pass till he hits the clearance stores.

Same for me. While I absolutely love him, he's just too costly to pay full price for...that and Titans tend to always end up discounted down the line anyway.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025442)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 21st, 2019 @ 9:12pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:He's still a pass till he hits the clearance stores.

havem't seen predaking hit clearance since tru died, I wouldn't count on clearance sales for titan figures anymore >:oP
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025443)
Posted by transformers_va on June 21st, 2019 @ 9:26pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Will you be grabbing one (or more) of these after now?
ABSOLUTELY!! Already have 2 on preorder :-D
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025444)
Posted by Ultra Markus on June 21st, 2019 @ 9:36pm CDT
already have mine on preorder cant wait :POPCORN:
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025445)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 21st, 2019 @ 9:50pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:He's still a pass till he hits the clearance stores.

Has Predaking been subject to the opposite and seen price spikes?
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025446)
Posted by william-james88 on June 21st, 2019 @ 10:37pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:He's still a pass till he hits the clearance stores.

Has Predaking been subject to the opposite and seen price spikes?

He's still available at primary online retailers, full price though.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025448)
Posted by macsumner on June 21st, 2019 @ 10:49pm CDT
A definite hard yes for me. What a gorgeous figure!
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025450)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2019 @ 10:52pm CDT
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025451)
Posted by DeathReviews on June 21st, 2019 @ 10:55pm CDT
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025452)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2019 @ 11:02pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:I KNEW it. I knew when they said Omega Supreme was 2 feet tall, they were including the wings. Actual height is about 20 inches. Still respectable, but he ain't no 2 footer...
Nor should he be. He needs to scale with his rival, Devastator.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025454)
Posted by Skritz on June 21st, 2019 @ 11:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Oof, they used that same faded beige-ish shade of gray for Countdown that was used for TR Blaster and Powermaster Optimus.

Seems kind toy accurate unless the pics I've seen of G1 Omega Supreme were the result of decades of plastic discoloration.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025457)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2019 @ 11:34pm CDT
Skritz wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025460)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 22nd, 2019 @ 12:46am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Image

Did they really change Omega's lightpiping color to orange? :shock: I can't actually recall any Omegas with orange eyes... Hope they change it back to blue before it gets shipped out. The orange eyes and orange visor are a bit too much for me, but the blue eyes and orange visor made the eyes really pop
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025461)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 22nd, 2019 @ 12:58am CDT
A beige/ivory color is a match for Omega Supreme's original toy, on the outer track pieces and the inner forearms. Now, in the diorama photos SIEGE Omega's beige looks a bit dark in comparison, but in the white-background photo it looks lighter. As for Countdown getting it.. Well, that's mold economization for you. His parts are obviously on the same sprues as some of Omega's.

william-james88 wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:He's still a pass till he hits the clearance stores.

Has Predaking been subject to the opposite and seen price spikes?

He's still available at primary online retailers, full price though.

Alright. Well, the same seems likely for Omega Supreme then, so I have no worries about deferring accruing the funds for him. I was worried about a Combiner Wars situation.

Omega Supreme is awesome, but there's so much else I want to grab too and I don't have CW/UW Devastator.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025467)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on June 22nd, 2019 @ 1:56am CDT
Skritz wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:He's still a pass till he hits the clearance stores.

The only Titan I ever saw on clearance was Trypticon (only.. we've only had 3 in the States really not counting SDCC versions, unless you count Cybertron and Unicron). I heard stories of Metroplex (my favorite Titan) on sale at Costco but I never saw him. Tempted to wait for Omega to go on sale... But I don't want to miss out on him either seeing as the only place I ever saw Titans was ToysRUs, which is apparently coming back from the Well of All Sparks
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025471)
Posted by Cyberpath on June 22nd, 2019 @ 3:01am CDT
Omega Supreme next to MP-44 Optimus Prime.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/loopaza/
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025475)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 22nd, 2019 @ 6:13am CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Image

Rumors are that he has a light piping gimmick that changes color, but this hasn't been confirmed yet.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025483)
Posted by sol magnus on June 22nd, 2019 @ 8:23am CDT
Even if I don't get one, it's not a "pass," it's a "my wallet won't allow it."

I'm strongly considering it, but Jetfire may be my uppermost price limit.
Re: New Stock Photos For Transformers Siege Omega Supreme (2025486)
Posted by Randomhero on June 22nd, 2019 @ 9:25am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:Image

Rumors as in someone saw the eyes were different and said “‘maybe they change” it spread like a fire

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
"Toy Fair 2020"
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 1998 VICE GRIP - Exclusive New Sealed! Extremely Rare!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 sky lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Computron UW08 takara Technobots Combiner tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Amazon Exclusive Blast Off's MEGATRONUS Master Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RAVAGE LEGENDS CLASS TITANS RETURN ACTION FIGURE 2016 HASBRO VGC!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Galvatron Tiny Titan Wave 4 G1 mini figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Titans Return Lot Headmasters Galvatron Blitzwing" on EBAY