New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle

Transformers News: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle

Sunday, June 2nd, 2019 11:39PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: 00Stargrave00   Views: 15,965

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Welcome to Round 5 of the Transformers Siege Stop Motion Battles!

In this corner! Weighing in at a combined weight of 10.2 tons! Ironhide! Hound! Six Gun! And Cog!

And in this corner! With a punch not to be believed-he says you’re being deceived, the Killer from Kaon, weighing in at a …wait, he did what to the weigh in guy? Oh boy…nevermind….Megatron!!

Dive in and enjoy yet another awesome round of stop motion smash ‘em bash ‘em robots from Taiwan Habro! This time four of our favorite heroes enter into a full blown boss battle! Will our heroes prevail or will the Decepticon destroyer come out on top? Watch and find out!


Credit(s): Hasbro Taiwan
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023321)
Posted by frogbat on June 3rd, 2019 @ 12:47am CDT
They keep on getting better...
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023333)
Posted by The Lonely Cracker on June 3rd, 2019 @ 8:39am CDT
I like this a lot
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023346)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 3rd, 2019 @ 11:24am CDT
Wow...Cog and Sixgun were useless. We still haven't seen Chromia or Soundwave used at all in these shorts. I hope they'll be used soon. I know Megatron was the "Final Boss" this time, but I hope that doesn't mean the end of this series. It's been fun so far.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023356)
Posted by Skritz on June 3rd, 2019 @ 12:13pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Wow...Cog and Sixgun were useless.


Don't you get it? Its a videogame and these two gamers (Cog and Sixgun) were playing a support character...and tried to join in on the DPS role against a boss. No wonder they died, neither weaponizer started the battle attached to an ally to make use of their combined character kit! Going separately to join DPS is not how you play a Weaponizer! :lol:
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023357)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 3rd, 2019 @ 12:26pm CDT
I hope we get an Autobot boss battle with Galaxy Prime.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023359)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 3rd, 2019 @ 12:30pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Wow...Cog and Sixgun were useless.


Don't you get it? Its a videogame and these two gamers (Cog and Sixgun) were playing a support character...and tried to join in on the DPS role against a boss. No wonder they died, neither weaponizer started the battle attached to an ally to make use of their combined character kit! Going separately to join DPS is not how you play a Weaponizer! :lol:


My thoughts exactly. Even when Hound did go to use their parts, he didn't pick up anywhere near all of them, and he would've been better off if he at least picked up both of Sixgun's legs, since they'd be the strongest out of the pile.

That or maybe he could've used the Sixgun Hulk hand and fired it at Megatron like a rocket punch.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023361)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 3rd, 2019 @ 12:32pm CDT
I think Ironhide would've been better off using his rocket launcher as a rocket launcher, rather than just trying to hit Megatron with it.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023362)
Posted by PushYouDown on June 3rd, 2019 @ 12:39pm CDT
Same here-- 1 Reflector is fine with me---not to say I won't keep my eyes open for sales or people selling loose ones... but I am not spending 60$.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023365)
Posted by Skritz on June 3rd, 2019 @ 12:43pm CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Wow...Cog and Sixgun were useless.


Don't you get it? Its a videogame and these two gamers (Cog and Sixgun) were playing a support character...and tried to join in on the DPS role against a boss. No wonder they died, neither weaponizer started the battle attached to an ally to make use of their combined character kit! Going separately to join DPS is not how you play a Weaponizer! :lol:


My thoughts exactly. Even when Hound did go to use their parts, he didn't pick up anywhere near all of them, and he would've been better off if he at least picked up both of Sixgun's legs, since they'd be the strongest out of the pile.

That or maybe he could've used the Sixgun Hulk hand and fired it at Megatron like a rocket punch.


If we look at the 'story' as a Transformers videogame then it become clear this was a team which had no damn clue how to properly make use of their team setup, were unprepared and got utterly wrecked by the boss.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023429)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on June 4th, 2019 @ 11:12am CDT
This just in from Teletran-1: New detailed video views with transformations of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime! Thanks to Hasbro.com we have some new videos showing the transformations of each of the next wave of Transformers War for Cybertron: Seige figures. These versions will hopefully be representative of the final product, and given the debate over Red Alert's colors and detailing this might answer some of those questions. These provide clearer looks at Red Alerts rifle/axe functionality and Springer's weapons and how his sword works. Do any of the videos cement your need for these or do they change your opinion for the negative? Is your Trypticon technically complete without Brunt? Take a view and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew.

Red Alert
Brunt
Refraktor
Springer
Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023439)
Posted by Microbot on June 4th, 2019 @ 2:23pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:This just in from Teletran-1: New detailed video views with transformations of Springer, Refraktor, Brunt, Red Alert, and Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime! Thanks to Hasbro.com we have some new videos showing the transformations of each of the next wave of Transformers War for Cybertron: Seige figures. These versions will hopefully be representative of the final product, and given the debate over Red Alert's colors and detailing this might answer some of those questions. These provide clearer looks at Red Alerts rifle/axe functionality and Springer's weapons and how his sword works. Do any of the videos cement your need for these or do they change your opinion for the negative? Is your Trypticon technically complete without Brunt? Take a view and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew.

Red Alert
Brunt
Refraktor
Springer
Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime



I love the top 4...still hating Galaxy one...no really need him in my collection!
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023440)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 4th, 2019 @ 2:31pm CDT
Now Red Alert's light bar looks to be a very dark red. I think how it appears, whether black, red, or somewhere in between, is going to depend entirely on the lighting in the room. That's kind of a shame, honestly. I wish they'd gone with clear plastic instead, even for the alt mode dome. It would have looked better all around, IMO.

Springer looks great, and his transformations look fun. The color of his legs looks a little more gray than blue now, but that blue seems to just pop out at random times. I think it depends again on the lighting angle and the contrast around it.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023444)
Posted by Skullfire on June 4th, 2019 @ 3:15pm CDT
On Springer, it looks like there might be a spot where the copter blade holder might be stored under the hood of the car mode. Here's to hoping the Hasbro designer really thought that through. The back end hatch looks pretty hollow. maybe there? JUst hope that part has a spot to be while in car mode. the blades can easily store on the sides of the engine hatch.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023470)
Posted by 00Stargrave00 on June 4th, 2019 @ 7:13pm CDT
I genuinely understand where some of the dislike for Galaxy Upgrade comes from but I have the classic version and this new version and the new version wins, hands down. Lights and sounds and firing missiles? Wheels on the trailer that are actual wheels? I get why the old one has love for it but the new Galaxy version is better in just about every way. More poseable, better scaled to the rest of its own body parts for crying out loud, and it doesn't have as much of a penchant for collapsing in on itself like a Unicron black hole. I don't think I'd be inclined to even post anything if he wasn't just so fun to pick up and play with in all of his modes it all fits together super well, on mine at least.

I just had to throw some Galaxy Upgrade love out there :-D
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023472)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 4th, 2019 @ 7:41pm CDT
Springer looks fantastic
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023473)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 4th, 2019 @ 7:42pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:I genuinely understand where some of the dislike for Galaxy Upgrade comes from but I have the classic version and this new version and the new version wins, hands down. Lights and sounds and firing missiles? Wheels on the trailer that are actual wheels? I get why the old one has love for it but the new Galaxy version is better in just about every way. More poseable, better scaled to the rest of its own body parts for crying out loud, and it doesn't have as much of a penchant for collapsing in on itself like a Unicron black hole. I don't think I'd be inclined to even post anything if he wasn't just so fun to pick up and play with in all of his modes it all fits together super well, on mine at least.

I just had to throw some Galaxy Upgrade love out there :-D


I think you just convinced me to pick it up
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023478)
Posted by frogbat on June 5th, 2019 @ 1:01am CDT
Just got myself a couple of wave 2 siege figures and was tired and was trying to check out the instructions... they got worse. Really hard to see what’s going on... so was wondering why they don’t just add video instructions on their site at this point... and this seems to be akin to that. No Refraktor combined mode tho.
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023480)
Posted by Flashwave on June 5th, 2019 @ 2:06am CDT
Soo, yeah. I'm pretty sure you already news'd it as showung up in Dayton, but I can confirm Brunt is in the wild. Nabbed him at a Meijer un Bargersville/Greenwood, IN. Nice figure, lots of fun. Still not a fan of the Weaponizers but its bice to have a Deluxe fugure to go with the Full Tilt that came with Trypticon. (Looking at you, Deluxe Sixgun and Legends Scamper...
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023488)
Posted by bacem on June 5th, 2019 @ 10:36am CDT
So, kinda late, i know, but i got lionizer today. Feels like he could help drift a bit as mine missing all his sword. Not bad, but i feel like his official transformation looks a bit busy.

20190605_221642.jpg


So i tried to rearrange his leg a little bit. I think it looks better now as a sword.

20190605_221820.jpg


Also, you can do this:

20190605_224404.jpg
Re: New Stop Motion Transformers Seige Battle - Boss Battle (2023490)
Posted by Microbot on June 5th, 2019 @ 12:23pm CDT
frogbat wrote:Just got myself a couple of wave 2 siege figures and was tired and was trying to check out the instructions... they got worse. Really hard to see what’s going on... so was wondering why they don’t just add video instructions on their site at this point... and this seems to be akin to that. No Refraktor combined mode tho.



Agree with that, Is so strange they say with 3 Refraktor you can do also "this"....but I not showing you "this"! Same for Soundwave...why? Make some videos content inside the Teletraan "game" no?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Devastator Revenge of the Fallen MISB Constructicon Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Beast Machines Transformers 2000 Basic Maximal Scout BUZZSAW" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers BotCon Shattered Glass Ratchet Assembly Class Stickers sheet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Scrapmetal #41" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series #40 Shatter Action Figure New & Sealed!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Buildking  Grimlock-Hightower-Wedge & Heavy Load MISP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie McDonalds Meal Lot of 2 Cards  Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Soundwave w/ Buzzsaw 100% Complete 1984 Vintage Rare Great Shape" on EBAY