Friday, October 8th, 2021 10:06am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 32,150

Who out there collects the Transformers ReAction figures from Super7? These are the non transforming retro figures meant to emulate the Star Wars figures of old. They seem to have a fanbase spread much beyond the Transformers fan base. We know this since while I have yet to hear about much excitement within the community, the newly revealed Target exclusives sold out their preorders within minutes. They will be in stores in February 2022 though, so you have another chance at getting them then. These are the Gold Lagoon versions of Optimus Prime and Megatron.

But wait, there's more!

We also have a Facebook post form Super7 themselves unveiling their new Christmas themed Optimus Prime! this toy is due out in November. All these toys are around the 18$ mark. You can preorder this Christmas Prime at BBTS: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/181059

Transformers News: New Super7 Reaction Transformers Coming with Christmas Optimus Prime and Gold Lagoon Figures

This article was last modified on Friday, October 8th, 2021 2:04pm CDT

Re: New Super7 Reaction Transformers Coming with Christmas Optimus Prime and Gold Lagoon Figures (2118023)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 8th, 2021 @ 11:04am CDT
Okay so these are absolutely pointless and dumb to me.

But I really like that candy cane blaster. If it was 5mm, I might even buy Santa Prime just for it.
Re: New Super7 Reaction Transformers Coming with Christmas Optimus Prime and Gold Lagoon Figures (2118036)
Posted by william-james88 on October 8th, 2021 @ 1:07pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Okay so these are absolutely pointless and dumb to me.

I agree, as I wrote in the article, I feel the collectors of this line are not also transformers collectors. Which is interesting. While this line stars some of our hobby's main characters, it seems to exist outside of the hobby. Not sure if the Funko Pops line is similar.
Re: New Super7 Reaction Transformers Coming with Christmas Optimus Prime and Gold Lagoon Figures (2118062)
Posted by ScottyP on October 8th, 2021 @ 5:09pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Okay so these are absolutely pointless and dumb to me.

I buy them, which usually counts for nothing at all, but I don't collect licensed TF products carte blanche. I keep them on the card and will have them take up a wall someday, which is what I already do with the old HoCs. They're stunning on the card. I wasn't into them until I bought Grimlock just because it was Grimlock, but I fell in love.

Now some of their other stuff like the Cyborgs? Full pass, not for me.
Re: New Super7 Reaction Transformers Coming with Christmas Optimus Prime and Gold Lagoon Figures (2118069)
Posted by william-james88 on October 8th, 2021 @ 6:57pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Okay so these are absolutely pointless and dumb to me.

Now some of their other stuff like the Cyborgs? Full pass, not for me.

I had a feeling you bought them. What about Funko pops, are yiu going for a complete collection of those too?
Re: New Super7 Reaction Transformers Coming with Christmas Optimus Prime and Gold Lagoon Figures (2118105)
Posted by triKlops on October 9th, 2021 @ 11:01am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Okay so these are absolutely pointless and dumb to me.

Now some of their other stuff like the Cyborgs? Full pass, not for me.

I am in exactly the same boat as Scotty.
Keeping these MOSC for future display on a wall.
I think they look amazing and the ActionMaster feels are pretty strong for me, tbh.
Cyborgs and the like, not as interesting to me, which keeps my wallet in line.

Funko, only have the 1 Convention exclusive Grimlock, and that was because it was crazy cheap @ Gamestop; $7, i believe.
Not really of interest to me otherwise but do appreciate the efforts on Funko part to get them out there.
The only other one i may get is ShockWave and that is mainly to display next to the Mighty Muggs version i got years ago for cheap as an interesting, to me at least, comparison in aesthetics.
Re: New Super7 Reaction Transformers Coming with Christmas Optimus Prime and Gold Lagoon Figures (2118154)
Posted by TOO MUCH ENERGON! on October 10th, 2021 @ 7:28am CDT
I’m all over that Christmas themed Prime.
Re: New Super7 Reaction Transformers Coming with Christmas Optimus Prime and Gold Lagoon Figures (2118509)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 14th, 2021 @ 7:02pm CDT
I'll take Santa Prime. I will do that one, just once

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME CYBERVERSE LOT 2012 Starscream Ratchet Arcee - Weapons Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron FOC Bruticus!" on EBAY