New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons

Transformers News: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons

Monday, November 22nd, 2010 3:48AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 42,747

Several teasers have popped up on 2chan featuring e-Hobby Transformers United sets. The first image shows the three-packs we've seen before in a new angle. The Autobot set features Hot Rodimus, Kup and Scrap Heap. The Decepticon side has Galvatron and his goons, Cyclonus and Scourge. The second image shows a surprise. Power Core Combiner mini-cons have been taken under the wing of Takara! Monochrome variations of Mini-cons Chainclaw, Airlift, Caliburst are respectively Fracas, Recoil and Haywire. They await you when you purchase Transformers from e-Hobby. We'll give you more details after our translators get to work, so for now, drool over the images!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): e-Hobby, TFW2005 member Masabon
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149347)
Posted by Blurrz on November 22nd, 2010 @ 3:53am CST
[color=teal]OH SHI-

Counterpunch, Razorclaw0000.

3 of us on a plane to Japan.

GGPO.

[/color]
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149370)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on November 22nd, 2010 @ 5:14am CST
Can't wait to see the paint apps on these guys. :x
I would imagine that Cyclonus will be just like the version released already this year in that multi pack but I wonder about the rest. If the paint apps are just the same I might not bother but on the other hand a movie accurate Cyclonus + Scourge would be too much to resist and if they do a better job of Hot Rod than the one that came with Cyclonus (that version sucked) then I'd buy it.

I already own Galvatron, Cyclonus and Hot Rod and have pre-ordered Kup, WreckGar and Scourge but will cancel the pre-order for Kup and sell the Galvatron and Hot Rod I already have if the paint apps are more like Transformers the Movie. :BOT: :CON:
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149378)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 22nd, 2010 @ 6:14am CST
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]OH SHI-

Counterpunch, Razorclaw0000.

3 of us on a plane to Japan.

GGPO.

[/color]

Can I come? I'll "organise" the coffee and luggage.

Those mini-cons look a million times better than the original clear releases. I wants them.

Also it looks like Rodimus, Galvatron and Cyclonus will be very similar to the Henkei versions, you can see the chrome on Rods wings, Galvatrons arm, and Cyclonus wings and targetmaster.
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149380)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 22nd, 2010 @ 6:25am CST
Brainstorm: "Six rebel sharpshooters?"

Spike: "Six Autobots. Let's do this."

Targetmasters baby!
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149381)
Posted by horus on November 22nd, 2010 @ 6:26am CST
so... we're gonna get targetmasters to issue to any transformer we want? (hot rod, scourge, kup, blur)
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149382)
Posted by Hal7300 on November 22nd, 2010 @ 6:32am CST
Blurrz wrote:Bob, you're the driver. Mike, you hit on the female e-Hobby factory manager. I'll take out the security cameras.

:APPLAUSE:
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149391)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 22nd, 2010 @ 6:50am CST
Dead Metal wrote:
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]OH SHI-

Counterpunch, Razorclaw0000.

3 of us on a plane to Japan.

GGPO.

[/color]

Can I come? I'll "organise" the coffee and luggage.

YOU GOT IT!
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149398)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 22nd, 2010 @ 7:02am CST
Counterpunch wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]OH SHI-

Counterpunch, Razorclaw0000.

3 of us on a plane to Japan.

GGPO.

[/color]

Can I come? I'll "organise" the coffee and luggage.

YOU GOT IT!

It's on.
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149406)
Posted by feeiq90 on November 22nd, 2010 @ 7:49am CST
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149412)
Posted by Mkall on November 22nd, 2010 @ 8:02am CST
oh wow. Minicons were a surprise. A pleasant one that's for sure.
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149421)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 22nd, 2010 @ 8:42am CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]OH SHI-

Counterpunch, Razorclaw0000.

3 of us on a plane to Japan.

GGPO.

[/color]

Can I come? I'll "organise" the coffee and luggage.

YOU GOT IT!

It's on.

Of to the Dethcopter!
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149438)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 22nd, 2010 @ 9:20am CST
Gotta admit, those minicons do look pretty good.
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149504)
Posted by T-Macksimus on November 22nd, 2010 @ 12:29pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]OH SHI-

Counterpunch, Razorclaw0000.

3 of us on a plane to Japan.

GGPO.

[/color]

Can I come? I'll "organise" the coffee and luggage.

YOU GOT IT!

It's on.

Of to the Dethcopter!

I'll set your guys' extraction team up just in case plans go south on ya, but you better at least have a case or 2 of these buggers stashed somewhere when we arrive and you best be ready to move out in a hurry. :P
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149508)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 22nd, 2010 @ 12:42pm CST
T-Macksimus wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]OH SHI-

Counterpunch, Razorclaw0000.

3 of us on a plane to Japan.

GGPO.

[/color]

Can I come? I'll "organise" the coffee and luggage.

YOU GOT IT!

It's on.

Of to the Dethcopter!

Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149522)
Posted by Blurrz on November 22nd, 2010 @ 1:47pm CST
feeiq90 wrote:will bumblebee be included in United line???the one on the pic looks more chromed even for a henkei.. :-? :-?

[color=teal]
Yes, Classics Bumblebee will be re-released and redeco'd in both RTS (Hasbro) and United (Takara). [/color]
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149533)
Posted by Editor on November 22nd, 2010 @ 2:51pm CST
Great news but nothing I find too exciting.

Then again, I've been treating the PCC 2-packs as Targetmasters since I picked up Smolder. No one said they had to keeped or displayed together.
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149537)
Posted by RiddlerJ on November 22nd, 2010 @ 2:55pm CST
and Scrapheap?

Wouldn't Hot Rod, Kup, and Blurr make more sense?
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149549)
Posted by OptiMagnus on November 22nd, 2010 @ 3:29pm CST
Not bad. But no way I'd ever pay all the dough for them.
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149553)
Posted by Rated X on November 22nd, 2010 @ 3:34pm CST
How many times are these mini-cons gonna get repainted ??? I just saw a couple new PCC 2 packs in wal-mart but I passed because the mini-cons are repaints and the new figures are nothing special. Im not a big mini-con fan anyways, Im more into 80's Classic G1 characters and the movie line is pretty cool as well.
Re: New Teasers for e-Hobby United Three-Packs and Mini-Cons (1149616)
Posted by Anonymous on November 22nd, 2010 @ 5:46pm CST
Goldbug United is mine. Target Masters United will go perfectly with Scourge United. Rubsign free FTW. Takara wins this round.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

You save: 40%
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
You save: 22%
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
You save: 22%