New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers!

Transformers News: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers!

Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 12:46PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 24,677

Fellow Seibertronian ghost_of_bunji has just informed us that he discovered new Transformers Animated figures in Wal-Mart's computer system last night. There might be hope that we'll be getting some of the new figures just yet! Keep your fingers crossed my friends!

Found these last night by accident at work while I was scanning to see if any figs were on order.

Deluxe:
TRA ANIMATED DX RODIMU 65356941980
TRA ARCEE SLEEK CAR 65356937933
TRA ELECTROSTATIC S 65356937934

Voyager:
TRA ANMTD BUMBLEBEE 65356939375
TRA VOYAGER BLACKOU 65356940324
TRA VOYAGER JETPACK 65356940325

There was also a Ratchet and Grimlock listed near those in their respective class lists, but I didn't get a pic since I had no way of knowing if it was the original or the repaint.
Credit(s): ghost_of_bunji
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902181)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:01pm CDT
I don't think "by accident" is how I would word that. "By chance" would be more appropriate. :P

Nice find. Let the hunt begin!
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902182)
Posted by TFBuyer on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:03pm CDT
Score! I assume this means that the Animated line will continue throughout the movie, right? They wouldn't list these if the line was on hiatus until fall/winter.... ??

Anyway, nice to see Rodimus and Arcee on the horizon, as well as Blackout! Now, how about some leaked images!!! :)
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902186)
Posted by Overloaded on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:10pm CDT
I wonder who is the voyager Jetpack and can not wait to see Blackout . I wonder is the jetpack Cyclonus
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902192)
Posted by ayenlou on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:21pm CDT
Where's DAI ATLAS???? :sad:
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902194)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:22pm CDT
I bet "Jetpack" is that rumored flying version of OP. He probably gets some sort of jetpack attachment. Remember in "Transwarped" when OP said (paraphrasing:) "I really need to learn how to fly one of these days."

Anyway, Arcee is a must-buy for my, and Blackout is also a must-buy if he looks even half as cool as I expect based on the design.
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902198)
Posted by Forgotten on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:32pm CDT
only one I must have out of the group is the electro static soundwave. He looks good in the soundblaster paint app with the ratbat keytar. But I still want animated constructicons dangit(except that dirtboss, he looks kinda skeery).
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902212)
Posted by SJ21 on March 24th, 2009 @ 1:56pm CDT
Well, Arcee and Rodimus are must-buys. I am conflicted on Soundwave though. Do I really want to spend the money on a straight-repaint in order to get Ratbat?
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902213)
Posted by Marcdachamp on March 24th, 2009 @ 2:00pm CDT
RODIMUS!!!!! WOO HOO!
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902217)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 24th, 2009 @ 2:04pm CDT
OH YEAH! If this is true it will make my day/month/whatever, I really want an animated Rodimus fig. :D Then they just need Springer & Kup and the main movie cast is complete... unless they want another Wheelie, but the Universe one is good enough.
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902222)
Posted by Skice on March 24th, 2009 @ 2:11pm CDT
:shock: Animated Rodimus?! *Skice dose the happy dance* :DANCE:
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902225)
Posted by Technically weird on March 24th, 2009 @ 2:17pm CDT
Hello, I am Autocon Jetpack. I fly around doing nothing and can poop lasers.
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902236)
Posted by Marcdachamp on March 24th, 2009 @ 2:41pm CDT
Technically weird wrote:Hello, I am Autocon Jetpack. I fly around doing nothing and can poop lasers.

That would be technically weird.

:wink:
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902254)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 24th, 2009 @ 3:06pm CDT
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902261)
Posted by ponycorn on March 24th, 2009 @ 3:22pm CDT
Again, the Contructicons get no love. :-(
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902262)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 24th, 2009 @ 3:23pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Hell yeah ne Hot Rod. Hopefully he wont be an excusive so i wont have to pay walmarts ridicules prices.

Does Walmart ever get exclusive figures? I know they get exclusive repaints sometimes, like the "Movie" repaints of Cybertron deluxe figures, but I doubt that Walmart would get its own unique new Animated figure.
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902264)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 24th, 2009 @ 3:25pm CDT
ponycorn wrote:Again, the Contructicons get no love. :-(
There are no plans to make toys of them. Same goes for Omega Supreme.
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902341)
Posted by Down_Shift on March 24th, 2009 @ 5:49pm CDT
Can't wait to see new pics of Rodimus and Arcee!

EDIT: Jetpack is most likely talking about a new Prime.
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902378)
Posted by bagofshhh on March 24th, 2009 @ 7:15pm CDT
I am really hoping that the constructicons still aren't getting any love because some day they are going to combine on the show, and they don't they don't want the toys to be a spoiler. :???:

Although, I am hopeful, but not optimistic. :grin:
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902439)
Posted by typh0id on March 24th, 2009 @ 10:17pm CDT
Oh hell yes.

Rodimus = me happy...
Re: New TFA figures found in Wal-Mart's computers! (902499)
Posted by Autobotic9 on March 25th, 2009 @ 5:36am CDT
Yes! Rodimus, Arcee, and Soundblaster are a must buy. If Blackout looks good, then he will be mine, too.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Jetfire - Leader Class - Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Generation 1 Action Figure Toy Ramjet Jet Retro 80's 1980'" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Generations Jetfire 8 Step Toy Hasbro Figure Jet Autobot NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Leader Class IDW Jetfire Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Classics IRONHIDE Generations complete Generations CHUG 2008" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Hot Soldiers Steel Hearts H.S Commander Centurion" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations DIRGE Loose, Complete!" on EBAY