New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings

New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS  - UPDATE New Universe Listings

Wednesday, May 7th, 2008 7:16pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 17,289

BBTS has updated their website to include the next two Transformers Animated Voyager figures Grimlock and Lugnut.

You can pre-order each figure for $23.99 or both figures for $46.99. The two figures will be available some time close to August.

To pre-order these two giants, click here

EDIT:

BBTS also has Wave 2 of Transformers Universe Deluxe figures up for pre-order as well. While there are no official images, they do give us a brake down of the next wave.

In wave two, revision 1 we get one Tankor & Acid Storm, and two each of Sunstreaker, Prowl and Galvatron.

In revision 2 we get one each of Sunstreaker & Acid Storm, and two each of Prowl, Tankor & Galvatron.

These figures are due out sometime close to August.

Credit(s): BBTS

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 7th, 2008 7:35pm CDT

Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695867)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 7th, 2008 @ 7:17pm CDT
They been up for a week or so, reported and everything, not newsified though.
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695877)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 7th, 2008 @ 7:26pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:They been up for a week or so, reported and everything, not newsified though.

Really? My bad. Who was the original poster? I'll gladly give them credit.

And here I thought I scanned the forums well enough :P
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695899)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on May 7th, 2008 @ 7:45pm CDT
Who the heck is acid storm?
Is he the Seeker repaint in the Botcon pics that did'nt have a name?
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695903)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 7th, 2008 @ 7:51pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:

Really? My bad. Who was the original poster? I'll gladly give them credit.

And here I thought I scanned the forums well enough :P

If I find it I'll let you know, unless they chime in with, "hey I saw that first" before I do. That oddly is the only reason why I didn't post it.

BBTS, and HTS, it don't seem to matter how quick you are, someone else has always got the draw. It's a factor on why I stopped reporting new items on these sites.
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695913)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 7th, 2008 @ 8:02pm CDT
Acid Storm?
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695928)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on May 7th, 2008 @ 8:20pm CDT
Satan's Camaro wrote:Who the heck is acid storm?
Is he the Seeker repaint in the Botcon pics that did'nt have a name?

I believe so - the jungle-camo Seeker. Also known as repaint fodder for those who couldn't get that sculpt the first time around. :)
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695966)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 7th, 2008 @ 9:18pm CDT
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695968)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on May 7th, 2008 @ 9:24pm CDT
wait.... galvatron is a delux? thats too small -_-
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695982)
Posted by Mkall on May 7th, 2008 @ 9:44pm CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:wait.... galvatron is a delux? thats too small -_-

I know, I was quite disappointed when I saw him at Botcon, although I like the mold.
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (695989)
Posted by Emperor Galvatron on May 7th, 2008 @ 9:51pm CDT
Woohoo!! Preordered a case of wave one and two.
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (696001)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 7th, 2008 @ 10:06pm CDT
Looks like Acid Storm could be rarer than the others. I must be one of the few looking forward to him.
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (696002)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on May 7th, 2008 @ 10:07pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:You guys have your head in the clouds when all the sites reported on Botcon? Acid Storm is the Cameo re-paint seeker. He went through a few name changes before landing on Acid Storm. I'm actually looking forward to a Sunstorm repaint.

Nah, I think it's just such an underwhelming forgettable paintscheme we all just forgot who it was.
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (696004)
Posted by Down_Shift on May 7th, 2008 @ 10:10pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:

You know, you're right. I hate it when people where cameo vests and pants out in public and I'm not so much a fan of it on a seeker.
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (696014)
Posted by Craven Knight on May 7th, 2008 @ 10:27pm CDT
Actually, I believe those Wave 2 preorders just went up today - so this is news.

Anyhow, I preordered Galvatron & Acidstorm :)
Re: New TFA Listings Up @ BBTS - UPDATE New Universe Listings (696083)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on May 8th, 2008 @ 12:00am CDT
There are many reasons for me to preorder these, I live outside of the US and so will have to wait ages for them, I run the risk of never finding them and so will have to resort to ebay in several months time.....

But despite that it justs seems a little bit more fun not to.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2011 DOTM Cyberverse legion Ratchet figure (missing right hand)" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron X - Sealed figure - Transformers Cyberverse Adventures - 1-step changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cyberverse Adventures BUMBLEBEE WHEELJACK Gravity Cannon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY