New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images

New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images

Tuesday, December 20th, 2011 10:17pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,924

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has updated their facebook page with new images of TFC Toys two remaining Hercules figures, Neck Breaker and Mad Blender. The mystery surrounding the final color of Mad Blender's cement mixer continues, it now appears to have a green interior with purple skin. If these images are any indication Neck Breaker will come with the optional visor for their Hercules mode. Images mirrored below.

Update: According to a comment by Robotkingdom the outside of Mad Blender's cement mixer will be green on the final product.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

This article was last modified on Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 12:29am CST

Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325482)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 20th, 2011 @ 10:43pm CST
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325492)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on December 20th, 2011 @ 11:01pm CST
Mixmaster is a beast!! I can't wait to get the set! :CON:
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325493)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on December 20th, 2011 @ 11:04pm CST
Maybe you can take off the purple skin if you want a green berrel?

Hate how the hands fit in with these guys. Or rather, how they hang off the back and look really conspicuous. Oh, well. That's what the parts drawer is for.

Anyhow, these guys look fantastic.
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325494)
Posted by Mkall on December 20th, 2011 @ 11:06pm CST
Looks like 'breaker can wear the Dev visor as well? And I'm digging how they did Mad Blender's barrel/weapons. It would explain why we saw green barrel then a purple barrel.
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325495)
Posted by Blurrz on December 20th, 2011 @ 11:07pm CST
The more and more I see of these guys individually, the more I think that Hercules needs to be a part of my collection..

Time to start getting more $ by rocking the slots..
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325503)
Posted by Rated X on December 20th, 2011 @ 11:46pm CST
I can honestly say that Bonecrusher is the worst of the 6 in terms of G1 accuracy. Maybe its because I flat out dont like the black chest and pistons on his shoulders.

Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325507)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 20th, 2011 @ 11:51pm CST
Mixmaster looks freaking badass! Must be all the guns.

Damn. I think I might have to buy these now. Any news on if they'll do a gift set of all 6?
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325522)
Posted by noctorro on December 21st, 2011 @ 3:20am CST
They look good, though not that accurate.
I actually like the option of his barrel coming apart.
I think it's optional in robot mode.

I like the whole set, but Devastator's head is so not Devastator. That's one of the things I love about that design.

http://images.wikia.com/transformers/im ... rHeads.jpg

It should be more like this with the visor.

I really want to get a third party figure, Crossfire is to expensive and only ships within US. Hercules is expensive, but I would really love to get Giant. But that one's not out yet :s

Is there any word on some third company making a G1 head for Hercules? That would seal the deal for me.
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325563)
Posted by dragons on December 21st, 2011 @ 7:24am CST
looking good cant wait for preorder for these 2 & makeittoys version :KREMZEEK:
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325568)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 21st, 2011 @ 7:38am CST
ARGH!!! The black chest of Neckbreaker! It's hideous! TFC, please, please, please paint the back of the dozer blade green. Robot mode would look so much cooler while vehicle mode would retain it's semi-realistic look. On another note, has anyone seen a photo of 'Breaker wearing his dozer feet while his knees are bent?

As figures go, these are still brilliant. Just need the colours sorting out.
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325577)
Posted by puttster3 on December 21st, 2011 @ 8:23am CST
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Those two look great. I do hope one of them includes instructions on assembling the gun, at least. ;)

Theres a picture WAY back that shows all of the weapons (excluding the barrel guns) and how to combine them. For instance Heavy Labor has the barrel, attached to his gun is Structor's gun, then Dr Crank's gun. Ontop of Structors gun is Exgraver's gun. Below Structor's gun is Neckbreaker's gun which is attached to Madblender's gun which is below Dr Crank's gun. Madblender's gun is the handle.

Rated X wrote:I like mixmaster, but I hope you can keep his barrel on his back G1 style. Im no fan of all those guns mounted to his body. It looks silly. Just give him a big a** gun like the G1 toy and Im good.

I am pretty sure you can keep the guns on the back, atleast from my understanding of the parts.

Sodan-1 wrote:And what's going on with Mad Blender??!! It's getting beyond a joke. Is he going to have a green drum or a purple drum? Will it contain green weapons or purple weapons? I don't care what anyone says from this point on. I won't believe anything until I have the figure in my hands, and even then I'll get a second opinion.

Then whats the point in asking? :)
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325580)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 21st, 2011 @ 8:26am CST
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Maybe you can take off the purple skin if you want a green berrel?

Anyhow, these guys look fantastic.

I hope the purple comes off easy. I'm still wary of how that giant patch of purple it's going to look combined.

I agree on the hand location, I know that the arms have it harder, but they integrated the head nicely. Speaking of which, it's funny the demand for a G1 accurate head when the art really was a face on a block. (yes, I'm aware Giant pulls off the general impression nicely, it's still funny)
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325583)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on December 21st, 2011 @ 8:35am CST

I don't think anyone wants one 100% like that. If people are like me they want that smae look, but with some added details.

Speaking just for myself, it's the old movie that did it. Just seeing Devestator tear into Autobot City just ingrained that version of the head into my mind above the other versions.
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325588)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 21st, 2011 @ 8:53am CST
puttster3 wrote:

Then whats the point in asking? :)

Rhetorical, my friend. Just highlighting what I was talking about.
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325604)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 21st, 2011 @ 9:42am CST
I've got Hook and really, his head is fine! The light-piping is intense and it looks good.
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325605)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on December 21st, 2011 @ 9:45am CST
Man they look amazing =P~
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325623)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 21st, 2011 @ 10:37am CST
Well, I guess we know who's coming with the visor now, huh?
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325644)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 21st, 2011 @ 11:49am CST
I'm still not digging the black chest. Clearly with the drum, they are willing to paint a portion purely for aesthetics. The did it for Heavy Labor too. That said, I don't mind the pistons on his shoulders.

As for the legs, as far as I can tell from the shots, the bars with the blades are set below the knees, so he should be able to bend fine (which would be great because it's more viually interesting and less kibbly)
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325662)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on December 21st, 2011 @ 12:27pm CST
Okay... Soo... Most of these pieces of Hercules are capable of hold Exgraver's scoop.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy....?

The black on Neckbreaker is a bit offputting. Otherwise I am satisfied. I really like the Madblender weapons.
Re: New TFC Toys Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Images (1325665)
Posted by 009* on December 21st, 2011 @ 12:32pm CST
So are these guys due out in January or later?

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Complete w/ Alpha Trion Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Battle Steel Optimus Prime!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY