New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide

New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide

Wednesday, August 12th, 2009 1:11pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 53,373

The dynamic duo of Ironhide and Chromia have appeared in Seibertron.com's toy galleries. Ironhide is a retool (different guns and head) of the original 2007 Movie Ironhide, who was also repainted into two other figures, Offroad Ironhide and his Premium version. All can be seen below. Chromia is a brand new mold, taking the form of a Suzuki B-King. She joins her Arcee persona and has no relation with the other previous Arcee movie incarnations. You can check each figures' gallery in the links below:

Ironhide
New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide

Chromia
New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more galleries and updates!

This article was last modified on Wednesday, August 12th, 2009 1:30pm CDT

Re: New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide (972309)
Posted by Convotron on August 12th, 2009 @ 1:36pm CDT
Very nice. RotF Voyager Ironhide may be my next RotF purchase some time down the road.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide (972314)
Posted by Blurrz on August 12th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CDT
Aye, it's a wonderful figure. And a note to Ryan, I think Ironhide's left arm weapon is backwards o_O
Re: New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide (972315)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on August 12th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CDT
Seriously, after looking at the bike girls, they're starting to grow on me.
I'm all done collecting Animated until the new figures come out, so maybe I'll get some ROTF figures.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide (972325)
Posted by Overcracker on August 12th, 2009 @ 1:48pm CDT
Looks good, but I think I'll wait for the Jungle Version.

Better accessories.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide (972388)
Posted by Prowl1529 on August 12th, 2009 @ 3:11pm CDT
Ironhide is great but i think black would be a better color. Anyone knows if they are going to relesead Voyager Ironhide in black?
Re: New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide (972394)
Posted by Convotron on August 12th, 2009 @ 3:20pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:Looks good, but I think I'll wait for the Jungle Version.

Better accessories.

I just read up on the accessories and...wow. I'm with you. Sounds like a very cool repaint/retool.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide (972422)
Posted by Nightwalker on August 12th, 2009 @ 4:13pm CDT
I'm sorry but I still can't get used to the sisters look.
They just look weird in a way.
Unfortunatly they jus't don't look better (like the first Arcee toy).
That would be so much cooler in my opinion.
The torso just bothers me from the Chromia toy. I will defenatly pass this one! :-(
Re: New Toy Galleries: Chromia and Ironhide (972467)
Posted by Convotron on August 12th, 2009 @ 5:21pm CDT
I love cyclebots but the robot mode of Chromia and her crew in RotF just don't appeal to me as toys. In motion in the movie,they look cool but as a figure, they just come off to me as static objects, I don't know how dynamic their poses can be. The toys look like repair bots to me, just wheeling around in a garage to fix vehicles.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY