Transformers News: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl!

Saturday, July 24th, 2010 9:02PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 107,137

Much like what they did to Revenge of the Fallen Superion, the same has been done to Bruticus Maximus. FansProject has refurnished, revitalized and re-engineered the figure into the combiner it was meant to be. These add-ons come in two different boxes, Crossfire-02A and Crossfire-02B, which contain brand new figures of Blast Off and Swindle respectively. Also in these boxes are augmentations for existing figures, Onslaught, Vortex, and Brawl - all giving them a little extra firepower and aesthetics. For your viewing pleasure, the add-ons have made their way into the renowned toy galleries of Seibertron.com. Check out this third party masterpiece in the links and pictures below!

You can purchase Explorer and Munitioner from several of Seibertron.com's valued sponsors such as tfsource.com, bigbadtoystore.com, and robotkingdom.com.

Bruticus

Blast Off

Swindle

Onslaught

Vortex

Brawl

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net and the most complete toy galleries, including more third party fun!
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102855)
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 24th, 2010 @ 9:10pm CDT
Gotta say Onslaught is kibble-tastic in robot mode and Vortex looks like one of those Zentradi pods in vehicle mode. But when I get this he'll be staying in combined mode anyway, so whatever.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102857)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 24th, 2010 @ 9:12pm CDT
Superb! Fansproject couldn't have made this any more perfect. Hopefully Hasbro has been taking notes about design from these guys. It's getting closer and I am salivating in anticipation.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102863)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 24th, 2010 @ 9:31pm CDT
Beautiful!!
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102869)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 24th, 2010 @ 9:57pm CDT
Oh man, wow! Nice score, Seibs! Exclusive first detailed galleries! :APPLAUSE:

I am now drooling in anticipation.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102872)
Posted by Mach on July 24th, 2010 @ 10:12pm CDT
Nice!

Now bring on devastator add on....
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102874)
Posted by Burn on July 24th, 2010 @ 10:22pm CDT
This

I'm absoloutely loving for the comparrison. Practically two different combiners even though 3/5 of the bots are the same!
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102875)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 24th, 2010 @ 10:24pm CDT
I want these sets so bad. I'll be happy even if all I get is Munitioner/Swindle.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102876)
Posted by Vicalliose on July 24th, 2010 @ 10:24pm CDT
Ah more pictures, and yet it is more of the same. The same awesomeness anyway.

It's been a longer wait than expected (seriously the Robotkingdom advert on the right still says June) but all is well that ends well.
I was just glad to hear there was a good reason for them to postpone the release.

Though I am kinda peeved that I couldn't order the Arial team kit with it.
Uh, actually... Did they stop producing those? I can't find them anywhere except tfsource, and they decided to quadruple the price. :???:

If they aren't making those anymore, I might just cancel these. I did intend to display them together after all.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102878)
Posted by Botswanky on July 24th, 2010 @ 10:31pm CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102892)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 24th, 2010 @ 11:02pm CDT
Shouldn't this be in the 3rd party forum?

I bought RotF Bruticus just for this set and I'm dying with anticipation after seeing these pics. Can't wait. I still see these kits at a Zellars near me, so anyone who'se still on the fence you might wanna try a Zellars near you.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102899)
Posted by LiKwid on July 24th, 2010 @ 11:10pm CDT
Hell i don't even have a Bruticus set and I'm still getting these 2.. One simple reason..FansProject brings the goods..I plan on doing a wicked repaint of the whole crew once I get them all assembled...
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102902)
Posted by Seibertron on July 24th, 2010 @ 11:16pm CDT
Optimus Rigas wrote:Fansproject Bruticus... the only reason to buy Hasbro's Bruticus in my opinion. :BOT:

Yeah, you're not kidding!

RAWR RAWR RAWR

DSC09072.jpg
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102906)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 24th, 2010 @ 11:23pm CDT
You're welcome 8)
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102907)
Posted by Seibertron on July 24th, 2010 @ 11:27pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:You're welcome 8)

Thank you indeed for getting Cygnee from FansProject and I to talk at BotCon. Hopefully I can do this again for Protector in a few months.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102908)
Posted by omega666 on July 24th, 2010 @ 11:30pm CDT
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! =P~
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102921)
Posted by El Duque on July 25th, 2010 @ 12:01am CDT
Good grief that's awesome! I absolutely cannot wait to get these.
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102925)
Posted by goshjosh95 on July 25th, 2010 @ 12:13am CDT
Thanks for sharing; I can't wait for this set! The more I see, the more I think I'll keep the components in individual bot-modes rather than combined as Bruticus though... Swindle (Munitioner) and Blast-Off (whatever his name is) are that awesome. :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102937)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 25th, 2010 @ 12:39am CDT
Oh, one question:

Can he hold WSTF Shockwave? Those hands give me some hope and I bought the sucker to be held by the guy. If not, maybe I can use some invisible elastics to do the trick...
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102943)
Posted by Seibertron on July 25th, 2010 @ 12:48am CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Oh, one question:

You must've missed some pics! Here you go :)

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... &start=181
Re: New Toy Galleries: FansProject Crossfire Bruticus, Blast Off, Swindle, Onslaught, Vortex and Brawl! (1102945)
Posted by Blurrz on July 25th, 2010 @ 12:49am CDT
I kind of just want Blast Off, he looks like a great standalone figure. (And the first spaceship TF in a very long time)

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "4 Transformers Age of Extinction movie CUP Topper Figure set Keychain Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AOE DELUXE CROSSHAIRS ~ DINOBOT SLUG REFLECTOR ~ AOE DINOBOT SLASH" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Blitzwing Loyal Subjects Series 3 Vinyl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD25 Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Complete Year Of The Snake" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD29 Slog" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD32 Stinger" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Flip and Change Grimlock Figure a6153 10"" on EBAY