New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive

New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive

Monday, September 13th, 2010 3:22am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 61,606

They're the air force Transformers you've been waiting for. Hunt For the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 3 releases, both Tomahawk and Terradive have landed in the illustrious toy galleries of Seibertron.com. Tomahawk is an Autobot helicopter, perhaps the most promising chopper toy in Transformers history. Terradive is a trident wielder and Decepticon fighter jet, among the few that have forward-swept wings. Watch the skies explode as these two clash, by clicking the links below!

Tomahawk

Terradive

Keep it at Seibertron.com for more world-class galleries and the latest Transformers news on the web!

Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124259)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 13th, 2010 @ 4:48am CDT
...Geez, that was fast. :lol:
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124276)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on September 13th, 2010 @ 6:59am CDT
Tomahawk needs a whirl re-reco ( just as bad as we need a generations menasor set...& I dont mean PPC :grin: ) with a new head mold...heck...straxus & terradive already have new head molds on the way for their upcoming repaints...so giddi up hasbro & listen to the fans before a third party beats you to the punch :lol:
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124278)
Posted by Stockade on September 13th, 2010 @ 7:06am CDT
Tomahawk is a PASS for me...cant stand the power ranger type head sculpt. I'll wait for his Decepticon repaint for this mold.

Terradive is very awesome and cant wait to get him and Hailstorm! Terradive = 2 thumbs ups and more!
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124281)
Posted by StryderPrime on September 13th, 2010 @ 7:26am CDT
Cant wait for my to come in the mail tomorrow
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124290)
Posted by Ironhide516 on September 13th, 2010 @ 8:13am CDT
Tomahawk is a definate buy; we finally got a decent helicopter mold in a movieverse series. I may only get Terradive if I decide to do a re-paint into Ramjet so I can have all three "cone-head" seekers in deluxe size.
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124292)
Posted by Urzu Six on September 13th, 2010 @ 8:16am CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124305)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 13th, 2010 @ 9:13am CDT
Tomahawk is a great-looking toy. It'll be really hard to pass this guy up, I don't know if I can. Hopefully we'll find out what the repaint looks like before it's too late to make a decision. I have to say I really like the head though. The feet could be better I guess, but they're not too bad.

Terradive is pretty good too, but I'll be passing until we see the repaint, because I'm just not a fan of the head mold.
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124477)
Posted by Autobot Strider on September 13th, 2010 @ 7:52pm CDT
I like Tomahawk in both modes, I really might have to pick him up... Terradive's Alt-mode is sweet, but I'm not a huge fan of his bot-form, although I think his weapon is pretty sweet.
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124596)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 14th, 2010 @ 4:43am CDT
Urzu Six wrote:Tomahawk is screaming for a Rotorstorm repaint. He doesn't even need a new head.

How about Armada Cyclonus? All you gotta do is give him the appropriate paint applications and BAM Generations Cyclonus to accompany your Universe Hotshot! :lol:
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124604)
Posted by Stockade on September 14th, 2010 @ 5:32am CDT
Too me, Tomahawk screams Decepticon repaint into Spinister!!!!
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124831)
Posted by Autobot Strider on September 14th, 2010 @ 7:21pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124883)
Posted by TPSVECEngineer on September 14th, 2010 @ 9:13pm CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: HFTD Tomahawk and Terradive (1124907)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 14th, 2010 @ 10:17pm CDT
Autobot Strider wrote:Speaking of the devil, it occured to me at work today that with a different head, Terradive would make a decent Movie-verse "G1" Cyclonus (albeit with a earthy alt-mode instead of a starfighter). Just imagine him in purple and with horns... :CON:

I agree, and it would be totally awesome.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Rippersnapper Predacon Abominus Hasbro 1987" on EBAY
Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY