New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold

New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold

Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 9:08pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 71,833

It took three years, but finally we have a figure that does Jazz justice. The Pontiac Solstice is the sixth character to join the ranks of the Human Alliance Class. His Human partner is Captain Lennox who comes with a bike. Not an Arcee sister, instead the bike acts as Jazz's rifle in robot mode. And much like any Human Alliance Figure, Lennox can interact with Jazz when in robot mode. Among the many unique gimmicks of the Human Alliance class, Jazz has a movable facemask! Check out the galleries for Jazz and Lennox by clicking the links or pictures below!

HFTD Jazz

HFTD Captain Lennox

What would Transformers be without toy variants? The Hunt for the Decepticons will feature Human Alliance Bumblebee, whois identical to his original release. However the Sam Witwicky that comes with Bumblebee is a 100% new mold which has a white shirt, instead of a black shirt in the Revenge of the Fallen version. You can check his gallery out below!

HFTD Sam Witwicky

Keep it at Seibertron.com for more galleries and the fastest Transformers news on the net!

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 10:08pm CDT

Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108488)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 9:24pm CDT

great pictures as always, Seibertron!
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108498)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on August 3rd, 2010 @ 9:58pm CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108501)
Posted by Seibertron on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:04pm CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:The wheels on the motorcycle fold back for the cannon. It's not in the instructions and the back one is kinda hard to move, but it looks a lot better that way.

Any chance you can point me in the way of an image that shows this online or can you be a little more specific? I'd like to check this out.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108503)
Posted by sabrigami on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:06pm CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108505)
Posted by Seibertron on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:09pm CDT
I updated the story to reflect that Sam is a new mold altogether, not a variant or repaint.

Thanks for getting this posted Blurrz. :D
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108514)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:25pm CDT

Did Sam shrink?!
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108530)
Posted by Seibertron on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:28pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Looking forward to getting Jazz, though I find Lennox 'driving' him a bit weird.

Did Sam shrink?!

Yes, it's a new mold so that he fits better inside of Bumblebee.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108538)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 4th, 2010 @ 12:12am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Did Sam shrink?!

Yes, it's a new mold so that he fits better inside of Bumblebee.

:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

I really like that idea. Makes sense that they changed it. The old mold is kind of a pain to get in and out of BB's alt mode.

Only reason I'd pass is because of how I'd know that. Although I plan on two Gen-Thrusts when I finally find him on pegs (which I'm a little disappointed about not doing yet, since I've seen wave 1 of the PCC 2-packs at Frys Marketplace the last 2 times I was there), I don't see the point in doing the same for HA Bumblebee.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108579)
Posted by rpetras on August 4th, 2010 @ 5:09am CDT
He seems like a nice figure, but I just put the rest of my HA stuff into storage to open up some display space.

Seems a bit silly for me to grab him.

I'll wait and see here.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108598)
Posted by Zeds on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:30am CDT
That is so bought on site!
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108605)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:41am CDT
This looks like the best HA figure by far at this point. The damned thing looks amazing in both modes. I really can't get over hox good his bot mode looks. It looks outstanding.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108629)
Posted by paul053 on August 4th, 2010 @ 7:50am CDT
I wasn't a big fan of the movie Jazz but this HA Jazz is great. It's fun the bikes wheels can act like gears in gun mode. Rolling one will spin another, too. The product photo on the back of the box shows him holding the gun with left hand which I tried but is impossible unless making the gun upside down. Guess HASBRO flip the picture after taking it.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108640)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 4th, 2010 @ 8:06am CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:HA Jazz is a fantastic figure. I'm really impressed with him. I really hope they do a G1 repaint! :grin:

great pictures as always, Seibertron!

:HALUC: I didn't think of that! Great, now I'm gonna be dissapointed that they didn't make one! ;)
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108654)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on August 4th, 2010 @ 8:41am CDT
:CON: a deffinite must buy :CON:
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108661)
Posted by Rated X on August 4th, 2010 @ 8:52am CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108672)
Posted by Stockade on August 4th, 2010 @ 9:24am CDT

Well since HA Sideswipe is being re-issued as Shadow blade SS, what are the chances of HA Barricade being re-issued as well??
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108685)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on August 4th, 2010 @ 9:55am CDT
Rated X wrote:i only want him if I can get the cigarettes and lottery version. I stopped collecting Human Alliance figures after Hasbro screwed everybody with Mudflap. I didnt even see him for sale at Botcon in Orlando. A kick in the ass to everybody that Bought HA Skids thinking they were going to have the twins as a set.

I didn't see any HA for sale at Botcon, besides the original Bee....

I'm still gonna get Jazz though, if I see him. Overall I love HA.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108715)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 4th, 2010 @ 10:46am CDT
Stockade wrote:How does HA Jazz stack up against HA Barricade? which is the best between HA BB, Jazz and Barricade? Sorry i dont include Sideswipe since i think he is a some what of a complete failure for the HA line, because of theres a half of a car on his back.

I think Jazz is better than Barricade, and Barricade was previous favorite. Both work extremely well because the "Human" aspect is minimized. Jazz has very few places to mount Lennox.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108719)
Posted by maxpower011 on August 4th, 2010 @ 10:57am CDT
sabrigami wrote:I saw Peaugh's review on youtube and totally fell in love with this figure. Too bad it won't hit our shores till the holidays/spring. I can't afford to import one right now :(

He's already out. I just picked him up from a target near Houston.

the only gripe i had is that the windows that fold down seem very very fragile. They popped out very easily and, upon closer examination of the hinges, look like they can break very, very easily. They had the spidering/cracking effect deep in the blue plastic of the hinge.

other than that he's awesome!
Re: New Toy Galleries: Human Alliance Jazz with Lennox and new Sam Witwicky mold (1108724)
Posted by mohdjiman on August 4th, 2010 @ 11:15am CDT
hmm...the best mold in HA series...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Decepticon Blackout with upgrade DNA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scorponok 21 in Action Figure - WFC-E25" on EBAY