New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream!

New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream!

Thursday, August 13th, 2009 11:19pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 34,811

The Toy Gallery Section gets another update with even more Transformers Revenge of The Fallen figures! Use the following links to view each gallery of the latest Revenge of The Fallen figures to be added:

Starscream

New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream!

Scalpel

New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream!

Dune Runner

New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream!

Reverb

New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream!

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973249)
Posted by Primus1101 on August 13th, 2009 @ 11:28pm CDT
I was considering on what to do about this Starscream so nice timing, Seibertron! ;)
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973259)
Posted by Bumblebeast on August 13th, 2009 @ 11:40pm CDT
Starscream was such a failure. Every incarnation made him wider and flatter. His hands don't turn, so he is stuck forever in a Roger The Alien stand.

Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973260)
Posted by Blurrz on August 13th, 2009 @ 11:44pm CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973265)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on August 13th, 2009 @ 11:55pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Starscream is meh for me. The original mold had a bolder, more bulkier looking Starscream which really matched his 'leader' persona. Now he just looks like a slimey coward. :(

But, isn't he a slimy coward?
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973287)
Posted by Convotron on August 14th, 2009 @ 12:33am CDT
New galleries. Excellent! I love the Scouts designs. I needs to find me a Dune Runner!
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973300)
Posted by tom brokaw on August 14th, 2009 @ 12:42am CDT
awesome galleries.... i still need to pick up that ss
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973342)
Posted by Blurrz on August 14th, 2009 @ 1:53am CDT
Jacob P. Galvatron wrote:

But, isn't he a slimy coward?

Nah, he's more of a badass villain. Like his portrayal in Reign of Starscream was freaking awesome, and prior to the Autobot/Decepticon war, he was a legendary hero.
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973345)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 14th, 2009 @ 2:44am CDT
Nah. He's a coward. Always was and always will be.
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973562)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on August 14th, 2009 @ 10:29am CDT
Blurrz wrote:
Jacob P. Galvatron wrote:

But, isn't he a slimy coward?

That was badass.
But when Megatron comes back, he returns to kissing his butt again.
"Lord Megatron! How did you..."
*Bitch slap*
"Shut up Starscream. Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich."
"Right away sir."

I do like the new mold however.
I think it's an improvement.
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973581)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 14th, 2009 @ 10:56am CDT
".....and while you're at it, knit me a sweater!"
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973715)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 14th, 2009 @ 2:25pm CDT
Nice galleries as usual.

Starscream looks a whole lot better than the original one, but I'm still not fond of the wide-shouldered, chicken-legged, bug-eyed design. That jet mode is sexy though, apart from the giant hands sticking out of the back. :lol: I guess I'll stick with the G1 repaints for now, as I've fiddled with the parts placement and figured out how to make it look halfway decent at least.

Dune Runner looks pretty good, the blue is a lot less offensive than I thought it would be. Dare I say he actually looks better than Landmine? I think I do. Too bad I already bought Landmine. I might get Dune Runner if I have an extra $10 one of these days.

The other guys don't really interest me so I didn't look at the galleries.
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (973752)
Posted by Convotron on August 14th, 2009 @ 3:38pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Nice galleries as usual.

I'm in the same boat. The design of the movie Starscream isn't bad when I'm watching the character in motion but as a toy to display or even play around with, I just can't get behind the design. It's a an alien Dorito.
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (974143)
Posted by Mykltron on August 14th, 2009 @ 11:40pm CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (974156)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 14th, 2009 @ 11:54pm CDT
Mykltron wrote:Dune Runner is a very poor figure compared to Landmine. The only thing I like about it is the way the guns are connected.

I'm glad you posted that. I'd been wondering about Dune Runner. I have Landmine, and he is a real standout from the 1st movie toy line. It looks like I get to save a few bucks for a change.
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (974418)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 15th, 2009 @ 1:29pm CDT
Convotron wrote:

lol, an alien Dorito. Yeah, that sums it up pretty well.

I do like Dune Runner's guns for sure. I was going to say, that and the little lights on his head remind me a lot of Cybertron Scattorshot, even though we're getting an actual ROTF version.
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (981452)
Posted by Slagbringer on August 24th, 2009 @ 10:54pm CDT
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (981486)
Posted by shonenfan4 on August 24th, 2009 @ 11:35pm CDT
Slagbringer wrote:I got starscream when he came out love the figure one big disappointment was how easy the tattoo came off like a powder based paint so I took it all off and now have a clean starscream. its very easy to do with out damaging the figure.

This just makes me not want to get the ROTF Voyager Starscream even more... :| And I agree that Starscream is pretty badass in Reign of Starscream.
Re: New Toy Galleries: ROTF Scouts and Starscream! (983215)
Posted by agent1159 on August 27th, 2009 @ 12:02am CDT
i like how the new jet mode looks sleeker but i'm still not a fan of the wide chicken look either.. to me it even seems like he got wider!

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Hasbro Transformers 1stMovie SeriesDeluxe Class6" Decepticon Divebomb Wal." on EBAY