New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat

New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat

Monday, July 20th, 2009 10:45pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 46,331

The Toy Gallery Section has been updated with four new galleries. We have Soundwave and Ravage, both sly Decepticons from Revenge of the Fallen movie. We also have the two transformers from the 'Standoff Beneath the Streets' boxset, Springer and Ratbat. The box set was available as an exclusive at Target in the US and Zellers in Canada. To view each of the four new galleries, use the following links:

RotF Deluxe Soundwave:
New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Rampage and Universe Springer and Ratbat

RotF Deluxe Ravage:
New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Rampage and Universe Springer and Ratbat

Standoff Beneath the Streets
Springer and Ratbat
New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Rampage and Universe Springer and Ratbat
    -Springer is a repaint of Cybertron Evac, and the mold was also used for Universe Blades.

-Ratbat is a repaint of Cybertron Sideways, who was also used to make Noisemaze Mass-Production Version, Botcon Scourge, and Botcon Sweeps Two, Six And Seven.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your latest transformers news!

Credit(s): Blurrz

This article was last modified on Monday, July 20th, 2009 11:15pm CDT

Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958822)
Posted by Mkall on July 20th, 2009 @ 11:49pm CDT
Very good galleries as always.

I've noticed no comparison shots Between Ratbat ans the Noizemaze Mass Production figure. I'm guessing that's one of the small percentage of figures Seibs doesn't have?
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958829)
Posted by skywarp-2 on July 21st, 2009 @ 12:21am CDT
excellent galleries... Love how well you photograph the figures.. :APPLAUSE:

Hmmmm...
:HALUC:

You know, I think I'm gonna wait and see what Fans Project has in mind for Springer.. I like the mold for him in the gallery, but I don't know.. just kinda wonder what FP has planned..

Soundwave is cool.. I much prefer him as a satellite.. it fits his role..
Ravage is just too cool for school!!

Ratbat is okay.. but I have seen the noisemaze before, and the new BOTCON Sweeps.. images..so not really too impressed by the figure.. however, you did manage to rattle off some nice shots..

I generally come to your gallery to reinforce a purchase.. because of how beautifully rendered the toys turn out due to your astounding photography..
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958842)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on July 21st, 2009 @ 12:54am CDT
I need to get my hands on Ravage pretty soon.
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958882)
Posted by ACIDSTORM on July 21st, 2009 @ 3:49am CDT
Ravage looks Ok but he doesn't really have a robot mode so another pass for me.
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958895)
Posted by Stockade on July 21st, 2009 @ 5:55am CDT
AWESOME Galleries and i always enjoys lookings at these and dont stop, keep up the great work!
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958909)
Posted by skywarp-2 on July 21st, 2009 @ 6:45am CDT
ACIDSTORM wrote:the arms of soundwave put me off him. Universe Springer looks cool ,are they continuing universe after the movie line has died down a bit ? I hope so , I want a universe Blurr :)
Ravage looks Ok but he doesn't really have a robot mode so another pass for me.

Ravage is the Robot mode.. I don't think he was ever supposed to have a robot mode int he movie, or the movie toy..his altmode is just that cybertronian landing pod..he's a missile.. that gets shot from soundwave the satellite.. which I assume was also how frenzy came to the earth..I believe..

the only ravage that had a robot mode I am aware of is the one in Beast wars, and that was just Hella cool!!
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958965)
Posted by Seibertron on July 21st, 2009 @ 10:08am CDT
Mkall wrote:Very good galleries as always.

You guessed correctly. I didn't realize until now how different the paint scheme is on the NMP figure. I added it to my saved searches on eBay. I'll see what he's going for. If I can find one cheap, I'm sold ... but if not, I'll chalk it up to my "too expensive to buy for what it is" category (which is the same category as the possibly-upcoming-maybe-canceled Chrono line from Takara).

Thanks for the compliments about the galleries guys. I'm glad that you are enjoying all of my hard work. The last couple of months has been tough gallery-wise since I'm a new father (she's almost 3 months old now) and since so many new figures have come out. I generally do about 250 to 300 galleries per year. The ROTF and BotCon toys puts me at almost half of what I normally do in a year. Keepin' busy for sure. :)
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958967)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 21st, 2009 @ 10:11am CDT
That Ratbat is one of my favorate redecos. It just fits him.

I'm curious why we haven't seen Universe versions of Grand Slam and Raindance yet. All the molds that transform into jets and tanks, it's about time those two got some love.
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958983)
Posted by deltaheavy on July 21st, 2009 @ 10:59am CDT
Where did you acquire the clear plastic base which 'Soundwave' stands on?

Thanks,

DH
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958990)
Posted by Seibertron on July 21st, 2009 @ 11:11am CDT
deltaheavy wrote:Where did you acquire the clear plastic base which 'Soundwave' stands on?

Thanks,

DH

It's the stand for Unicron.com's Vector Sigma toy from BotCon 2007.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... igma/1343/

Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (958998)
Posted by Mkall on July 21st, 2009 @ 11:41am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Mkall wrote:Very good galleries as always.

Well I don't have good news on that front. I've been watching him go on ebay for about 250 US.

I have a feeling that may be a little more expensive than you're hoping.

I've had some luck getting the GF White Chromia for 100CDN, so there may be some hope for you.
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (959007)
Posted by Seibertron on July 21st, 2009 @ 12:14pm CDT
Mkall wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Mkall wrote:Very good galleries as always.

I have a feeling that may be a little more expensive than you're hoping.

I pretty much stick to all Hasbro released TFs and most mainstream Takara Tomy TFs. I don't really do variants unless it's pretty extreme (though I did buy the ROTF Sideways, Breakaway and Skids variants). I think the only Hasbro U.S. Transformers sets that I don't own are the Costco Energon packaged Armada Optimus Prime with Overload and the Kmart Armada packaged gold/brown Optimus Prime set. Other than those two sets, I think I own everything that's part of the mainstream Hasbro Transformers line. Well, not quite true. I don't own BotCon 1994 Breakdown or Botcon 1995 Nightracer yet either. One day! Just have to find them for a reasonable price.
Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (959033)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 21st, 2009 @ 1:10pm CDT
Mkall wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Mkall wrote:Very good galleries as always.

I have a feeling that may be a little more expensive than you're hoping.

Re: New Toy Galleries: RotF Soundwave, Ravage, and Universe Springer and Ratbat (959064)
Posted by Seibertron on July 21st, 2009 @ 2:01pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:The last 'sealed' one went for over $500. I got mine for $250. Before the downturn in the economy, he was anywhere between $350-400. I don't know if he can sustain those prices, but when one gets listed, people come out swinging.

It seems that the economy has been hurting the sale of higher priced item Transformers on eBay of late. I was able to get Victory Greatshot MIB stickers unapplied and Masterforce Sixknight MIB for a total of $500 just recently. There has also been a ton of tempting things that I've been watching on eBay as I'm looking for the next great deal thanks to the poor economy.

The Sixchangers have been on my hotlist of figures I've wanted to do for galleries for quite some time. I'm really looking forward to finally having Six Shot, Quickswitch, Greatshot and Sixknight on the site at last.

The purchase of these two Japanese figures has me really wanting Grand Maximus and Overlord again. And maybe finding a Deszaras replacement for the one I sold two years ago.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Hasbro Transformers 1stMovie SeriesDeluxe Class6" Decepticon Divebomb Wal." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Liege Maximo" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Micronus" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Power of the Primes Legends class Battleslash" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers ELITA-ONE Autobot Target Exclusive Figure 2007 Complete" on EBAY