New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown

New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown

Monday, February 8th, 2010 12:43pm CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 41,617

Three more scout class figures from the Revenge of The Fallen toy line join Seibertron's Toy Gallery section. Just released to retail, these three scouts are entirely new molds. Also worth noting that Skystalker is able combine with voyager class Mindwipe in a similar fashion to Smokescreen and Dreadwing from Generation 2. To view each gallery use the following links:

Brakedown

Scattorshot

Skystalker

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045406)
Posted by Unicron Singularity on February 8th, 2010 @ 4:13pm CST

Especially cockpit and wing placement.

Doesn't look alike, but the stature and leg/wing/cockpit placement just screams it out to me.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045408)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on February 8th, 2010 @ 4:17pm CST
I love me some Skystalker. He's my favorite out of the new Scouts. I just wish he didn't have spring-feet.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045411)
Posted by KingEmperor on February 8th, 2010 @ 4:37pm CST
Corrupted Rodimus wrote:Is it just me, or does the ger-walk esque images of Skystalker remind of Metal Gear RAY?

Especially cockpit and wing placement.

http://www.pixelbinder.com/images/favor ... y/ray1.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 2017/1/49/

Haha. I see it.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045417)
Posted by Chaoslock on February 8th, 2010 @ 4:51pm CST
*looks on monitor*
So... new Cyb Red Alert, Sentinel Prime and Shockwave galleries...

*puts on glasses*

Oh, my mistake. :P

Seriously, that alt mode with the colors make Scattor look like Sentinel Prime, and I can see a Shockwave repaint of Skystalker.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045441)
Posted by KingCyclonus on February 8th, 2010 @ 5:46pm CST
I think Skystaker will be a fabulous toy, and I might even spring for Breakdown even though I don't do Scout class stuff too much; it's just a really good homage to the G1 Stunticon...
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045443)
Posted by same138 on February 8th, 2010 @ 5:57pm CST
For my money the Scouts have been the runaway winners of the ROTF lines and I'm having all of these! I generally steer clear of repaints but Sonar and The Red Baron are too cool to miss and I'm sick of waiting for Brakedown to hit retail here in Blighty.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045480)
Posted by Neurie on February 8th, 2010 @ 8:19pm CST
they havent come out in London so itll be ages till they hit the highlands.

Will keep an eye out for those in malaysia next month as the new molds look great, repaints look very Meh
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045495)
Posted by Blurrz on February 8th, 2010 @ 8:57pm CST
I'm really liking all of these. The 3 newest Scout molds are the best from this line I'd say. Can't wait to get both Skystalker and Mindwipe.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045498)
Posted by Mkall on February 8th, 2010 @ 9:02pm CST
Congrats Ryan, you've convinced me to get Scattorshot.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045518)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on February 8th, 2010 @ 10:07pm CST
Dang it, if only ScatterShot was a deluxe..then I could remake the main team from Cybertron, have Ultra Magnus Lead them, and make a rival autobot team. These all look cool but they're WAAAAY out of scale...soo I'll be passing(except for the fork lift) but the galleries look cool, can't wait to see those.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045575)
Posted by Swiftpaw on February 9th, 2010 @ 3:05am CST
I'm skipping most of the scout redecos as I have the original molds, except maybe for Deadlift and Baron Divebomb because the homages amuse me.

The new molds are definate gets though. I see they stuck with the newer spellings for Scattorshot and Brakedown, not that it really matters. Brakedown's double-pun actually sounds more transformery.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045628)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 9th, 2010 @ 9:34am CST
The new guys look pretty nice.
:BOT:
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045644)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 9th, 2010 @ 11:46am CST
Hmm, I think I'm going to pass on all these new guys. I was interested in Scattorshot, but I'm not too pleased with that shade of grey plastic. My opinion might change when I see it in person though. Brakedown looks pretty good but I just don't collect that character. Skystalker has some cool aspects, but overall he's not really what I want. Especially don't care for the weird offset knees.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1045671)
Posted by RiddlerJ on February 9th, 2010 @ 1:35pm CST

Especially cockpit and wing placement.

I could see him being a good stand in for ROTF Laserbeak.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1046519)
Posted by GEEWUN on February 12th, 2010 @ 1:23pm CST
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1046585)
Posted by T3c4x3r0 on February 12th, 2010 @ 5:44pm CST
Can not find the new ones, and I would like to add them to my collection sooo bad ^^
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1048961)
Posted by Valandar on February 19th, 2010 @ 7:43pm CST
Got a huge batch today, and among them was Sonar... and I was surprised by something I could not see in the Seibertron galleries!

Sonar actually DOES have a camo paint scheme - between gloss black and flat black. It was a shock when I noticed it. Looking through the gallery here, I can't see that it is visible at any point.

now, if this was mentioned before, and I'm just a goober, then ignore me. :P
Re: New Toy Galleries: Skystalker, Scattorshot and Brakedown (1069729)
Posted by ScattorshotMKII on May 1st, 2010 @ 12:25am CDT
GEEWUN wrote:Am I the only one whose mind went to SHOCKWAVE after seeing Skystalker? Other than his alt. mode, he looks very similar to animated SHOCKWAVE. :CON:

I thought the exact same thing.

Thinking I'll end up picking up Scattorshot and Skystalker over the summer. Definitely want to start collecting TF's again...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Decepticon Blackout with upgrade DNA" on EBAY