Sunday, January 1st, 2012 2:00am CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 107,673

Seibertron.com is proud to present our latest round of Transformers Dark of the Moon galleries, the Human Alliance Wreckers!

We have the Target Exclusive Human Alliance Leadfoot with Steeljaw and Sergeant Detour, and both versions of Human Alliance Roadbuster with Sergeant Recon. Roadbuster experienced a running change that upgraded his paint applications, most notably the 88 on the roof of his vehicle mode. Will Hasbro complete the on screen trio with a Human Alliance Topspin? Time will tell, but for now you can enjoy our high quality galleries by following the links and images below.

Leadfoot (Human Alliance, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Steeljaw (Human Alliance, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Sergeant Detour (Human Alliance, Humans)
Dark of the Moon

Roadbuster (Human Alliance, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Roadbuster (Human Alliance, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Sergeant Recon (Human Alliance, Humans, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

This article was last modified on Sunday, January 1st, 2012 2:27am CST

Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329306)
Posted by scypris115 on January 1st, 2012 @ 5:47am CST
Two worthless figures without the third...
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329345)
Posted by TimPilot on January 1st, 2012 @ 8:00am CST
I want'em both, fully Reprolabeled.
Finally some DOTM worth spending money on.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329405)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 1st, 2012 @ 11:08am CST
scypris115 wrote:Two worthless figures without the third...

Now that I think about it, the chances of a HA Topspin are pretty slim. Look at this list:

Cyberverse
Roadbuster: armed
Topspin: unarmed
Leadfoot: armed

Deluxe
Roadbuster: unarmed
Topspin: armed
Leadfoot: armed

Human Alliance
Roadbuster: armed
Topspin: ???
Leadfoot: unarmed

If you don't look at the Cyberverse versions, the other two scales have polar opposites of each character. This could create a problem, as Topspin would have to be unarmed, but has the same car model as Leadfoot: the Chevy Impala.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329406)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 1st, 2012 @ 11:09am CST
Well, I Can personally vouch for how awesome Roadbuster is. As for Leadfoot, He's not armored! If he were armed like a few customs I know, Id'e buy one. Damn Nascar. Why couldn't we get all three stock cars in one size class? All three deluxes being Stock, and all Three Human alliances armed to the teeth. (That is, if we even get topspin, I'm sure we will though)
Well, I'll probably have to come up with an armed mode for him myself...
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329408)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 1st, 2012 @ 11:15am CST
Fantastic! I have these guys and love them, but Leadfoot's my favorite. Agreed that we need Topspin, makes me worry that we either won't get him, or that he'll be very limited in availability, like HA Mudflap- I never even saw him in stores, bought him online from a collector for retail.

I'm getting a Motorola Atrix 2 smartphone today, so I can spend more time on the Galleries. Many a figure has joined my collection after Seibertron's great gallery treatment showed me how cool they were. A priceless resource for collectors. Thanks Ryan and Happy New Year to all!

EDIT- if anyone in Chicago needs Leadfoot, Target in Rosemont has about a dozen of him, literally. Still full price tho.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329497)
Posted by necr0blivion on January 1st, 2012 @ 4:01pm CST
Nice galleries. I gave my HA Roadbuster the Deluxe version's chainsaw, definitely more menacing than the toothpick he came with.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329558)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 1st, 2012 @ 7:45pm CST
LOL Am I the only one who noticed that there are two roadbusters here? I Always wondered.
Since I got the one that has the 3D 88 and does not say nascar, Wich one looks better, and is the decals the only difference?
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329619)
Posted by Blurrz on January 1st, 2012 @ 11:46pm CST
Both look great. I'll get 'em all only if Topspin shows up.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Roadbuster and Leadfoot (1329719)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 2nd, 2012 @ 10:49am CST
Blurrz wrote:Both look great. I'll get 'em all only if Topspin shows up.

Same, especially after experiencing HA Leadfoot before handing him over to a friend who requested him. I'm still getting the Deluxes, but Hasbro, please hurry up with Deluxe Leadfoot already!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers WFC: Siege Rainmakers. Plus Starscream, Thundercracker and Hotlink" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CHROMIA R.O.T.F. BIKE STAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class Monxo & Wolfwire complete" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON REPUGNUS POWER MACE WEAPON PART" on EBAY
Buy "Freezeout Topspin Sealed MOSC Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Wingspan  Cloudraker Sealed MISB MOSC Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Seaspray MOSC Legends Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Highbrow Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY