Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 10:24pm CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 87,125

The Transformers Dark of the Moon toy galleries keep rolling! This round of gallery entries features three Deluxe Wreckers: Armor Topspin, Wal-Mart Exclusive Track Battle Roadbuster, and the ever elusive logo free Takara Leadfoot. Will Hasbro's Target exclusive two-pack with Leadfoot and Twintwist ever see the light of day at retail, or will this Takara version be our only chance to complete the Wrecker trio in Deluxe class? As always full galleries of each figure can be found by following the links and images below. Enjoy!

Leadfoot (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Track Battle Roadbuster (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Armor Topspin (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

This article was last modified on Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 10:44pm CST

Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337963)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:36pm CST
El Duque wrote:Will Hasbro's Target exclusive two-pack with Leadfoot and Twintwist ever see the light of day at retail, or will this Takara version be our only chance to complete the Wrecker trio in Deluxe class?

Better not be. No way I'm shelling out hundreds of dollars to get him.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337964)
Posted by El Duque on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:39pm CST
Darth Bombshell wrote:

Better not be. No way I'm shelling out hundreds of dollars to get him.

BBTS has him on pre-order for 37.99

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

More than you would pay at domestic retail, but at least you will know your getting him.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337966)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:43pm CST
El Duque wrote:BBTS has him on pre-order for 37.99

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

I don't feel comfortable doing online shopping. There's this one store in a local mall that does get Japanese TF's, so maybe I can pick him up there. Hell, for all I know, he's probably already got both Leadfoot and Wheeljack. Will have to check this weekend.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337969)
Posted by Seibertron on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:47pm CST
Darth Bombshell wrote:I don't feel comfortable doing online shopping.

That's a shame. It's probably safer than buying things in person with a credit card. Hopefully you can start giving it a whirl with reputable retailers like BBTS. You're missing out if you're not buying things online.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337970)
Posted by El Duque on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:49pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
Darth Bombshell wrote:I don't feel comfortable doing online shopping.

** Looks at the calendar ... yep, it's 2012! **

World ends in just 11 short months, go hog wild! :twisted:
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337971)
Posted by Ungie on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:52pm CST
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337973)
Posted by Seibertron on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:53pm CST
Ungie wrote:I like online shopping just not from BBTS where the prices are jacked up extremely high and unecessarily.

Can you show me where you can find DA-34 Leadfoot for less?
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337975)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CST
Seibertron wrote:It's probably safer than buying things in person with a credit card.

I don't do that, either. I only pay in cold hard cash.

Seibertron wrote:IHopefully you can start giving it a whirl with reputable retailers like BBTS. You're missing out if you're not buying things online.

I know that, but the thing with me and money is that I tend to spend beyond my means sometimes, and I wouldn't trust myself with a credit card if I knew I had to spend within a limit. As I said, I know a store near where I live that sells Takara TF's, so all I have to do is hope they show up there.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1337976)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on January 24th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CST
SCREAMING ORANGE Roadbuster has been pegwarming at the local Wal-Mart, haven't seen Armor Topspin anywhere, and beginning to doubt Target will release Deluxe Leadfoot.

I really don't want to import just to complete the Wreckers.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1338062)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on January 25th, 2012 @ 8:54am CST

Money's tighter than usual lately for me, can't afford to pay more than twice the usual price for a Deluxe. And we really should get a repaint as well, since the other two Wreckers have a repaint, I want another LF to pair with those guys.

Naoplzkthx.

EDIT- Leadfoot looks fantastic in these pics, tho, thx Ryan.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1338066)
Posted by Ironhide516 on January 25th, 2012 @ 9:14am CST
Naming the Topspin repaint "Armor Topspin" is kinda an oxy-moron since the main characteristic of the Wreckers is that they're always heavily armored. Must've been a slow-idea day in the Hasbro marketing dept.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1338094)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 25th, 2012 @ 10:50am CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Oh man, we better get Hasbro Leadfoot here in the US, or so help me I will cry like a baby.

Darth Bombshell wrote:

Better not be. No way I'm shelling out hundreds of dollars to get him.

We may have to prepare to cry and pay big bucks, if the slides at BotCon 2011 were accurate, showing a regular Topspin and a Human Alliance Leadfoot... :(
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1338214)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 25th, 2012 @ 4:31pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

Can you show me where you can find DA-34 Leadfoot for less?

AmiAmi's probably got the best price for him, at least before shipping.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1
Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformers DOTM Deluxes Armor Topspin, Track Battle Roadbuster, & Takara Leadfoot (1338260)
Posted by craggy on January 25th, 2012 @ 6:42pm CST
Armour Topspin is the first proper Movie toy I've been interested in in ages...since the first film, really. I'm not keen on the head, but the rest is great. That orange Roadbuster isn't bad either.

Are these guys having their heads on ball-joints that'd be easy to remove? I'm not sure I have anything else that'd fit, or work any better anyway, but if I know I can at least consider...

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Rippersnapper Predacon Abominus Hasbro 1987" on EBAY
Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY