New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss

New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss

Sunday, February 7th, 2010 6:25am CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 38,306

More updates keep rolling in for the prestigious toy galleries of Seibertron.com. The latest addition are five Revenge of the Fallen scout class figures, some newly released and some older - Rollbar, Dirt Boss, Wideload, Divebomb and Sonar. Rollbar and Dirt Boss were part of the first ROTF Scouts released. Rollbar is a Delivary Van, while Dirt Boss transforms into the unusual Forklift. Wideload, Divebomb and Sonar are part of the first waves of Scout Class Figures in 2010. Wideload is a repaint of Rollbar, Divebomb is a bi-plane, and repaint of Ransack, while Sonar is a battleship and repaint of Depthcharge. You can check out each figure's galleries in their respective links and pictures below.

Rollbar

Dirt Boss

Wideload

Divebomb

Sonar

Keep it at Seibertron.com for more galleries and the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Blurrz

This article was last modified on Sunday, February 7th, 2010 12:34pm CST

Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1044883)
Posted by Oilspill on February 7th, 2010 @ 7:42am CST
Hey Blurrz, I think the title for the last gallery should be Sonar rather than Depthcharge shouldn't it? I don't follow the ROTF line closely but from memory Depthcharge was the earlier one who had more of a camo-style paintjob (I could be wrong).
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1044890)
Posted by Blurrz on February 7th, 2010 @ 8:03am CST
Thanks for the save Oilspill! You're right, the grey/teal deco is the first version, ala Depthcharge
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1044977)
Posted by Forgotten on February 7th, 2010 @ 11:58am CST
Divebomb = Canadian Ransack
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1044978)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 7th, 2010 @ 12:01pm CST
Forgotten wrote:Divebomb = Canadian Ransack

More like German, as his deco's similar to that of the Red Baron.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1044999)
Posted by Megazarak on February 7th, 2010 @ 1:04pm CST
I think Sonar looks great, but I don't really like the head pattern. Too bad they didn't just keep the one on Depthcharge. Since I didn't get Ransack, I think I'll also get Divebomb, I think he's unique enough to warrant a purchase. Not Wideload though, I think Rollbar is a lot better coloured.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045000)
Posted by Forgotten on February 7th, 2010 @ 1:05pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Forgotten wrote:Divebomb = Canadian Ransack

More like German, as his deco's similar to that of the Red Baron.

he looks like a canadian flag with the white area surrounded by red, just imagine a maple leaf instead of decepticon logo.

It was definitely done up to look like Red Baron though.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045359)
Posted by Nekoman on February 8th, 2010 @ 12:40pm CST
Three more scout class figures from the Revenge of The Fallen toy line join Seibertron's Toy Gallery section. Just released to retail, these three scouts are entirely new molds. Also worth noting that Skystalker is able combine with voyager class Mindwipe in a similar fashion to Smokescreen and Dreadwing from Generation 2. To view each gallery use the following links:

Brakedown

Scattorshot

Skystalker

Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045406)
Posted by Unicron Singularity on February 8th, 2010 @ 4:13pm CST

Especially cockpit and wing placement.

Doesn't look alike, but the stature and leg/wing/cockpit placement just screams it out to me.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045408)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on February 8th, 2010 @ 4:17pm CST
I love me some Skystalker. He's my favorite out of the new Scouts. I just wish he didn't have spring-feet.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045411)
Posted by KingEmperor on February 8th, 2010 @ 4:37pm CST
Corrupted Rodimus wrote:Is it just me, or does the ger-walk esque images of Skystalker remind of Metal Gear RAY?

Especially cockpit and wing placement.

http://www.pixelbinder.com/images/favor ... y/ray1.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 2017/1/49/

Haha. I see it.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045417)
Posted by Chaoslock on February 8th, 2010 @ 4:51pm CST
*looks on monitor*
So... new Cyb Red Alert, Sentinel Prime and Shockwave galleries...

*puts on glasses*

Oh, my mistake. :P

Seriously, that alt mode with the colors make Scattor look like Sentinel Prime, and I can see a Shockwave repaint of Skystalker.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045441)
Posted by KingCyclonus on February 8th, 2010 @ 5:46pm CST
I think Skystaker will be a fabulous toy, and I might even spring for Breakdown even though I don't do Scout class stuff too much; it's just a really good homage to the G1 Stunticon...
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045443)
Posted by same138 on February 8th, 2010 @ 5:57pm CST
For my money the Scouts have been the runaway winners of the ROTF lines and I'm having all of these! I generally steer clear of repaints but Sonar and The Red Baron are too cool to miss and I'm sick of waiting for Brakedown to hit retail here in Blighty.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045480)
Posted by Neurie on February 8th, 2010 @ 8:19pm CST
they havent come out in London so itll be ages till they hit the highlands.

Will keep an eye out for those in malaysia next month as the new molds look great, repaints look very Meh
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045495)
Posted by Blurrz on February 8th, 2010 @ 8:57pm CST
I'm really liking all of these. The 3 newest Scout molds are the best from this line I'd say. Can't wait to get both Skystalker and Mindwipe.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045498)
Posted by Mkall on February 8th, 2010 @ 9:02pm CST
Congrats Ryan, you've convinced me to get Scattorshot.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045518)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on February 8th, 2010 @ 10:07pm CST
Dang it, if only ScatterShot was a deluxe..then I could remake the main team from Cybertron, have Ultra Magnus Lead them, and make a rival autobot team. These all look cool but they're WAAAAY out of scale...soo I'll be passing(except for the fork lift) but the galleries look cool, can't wait to see those.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045575)
Posted by Swiftpaw on February 9th, 2010 @ 3:05am CST
I'm skipping most of the scout redecos as I have the original molds, except maybe for Deadlift and Baron Divebomb because the homages amuse me.

The new molds are definate gets though. I see they stuck with the newer spellings for Scattorshot and Brakedown, not that it really matters. Brakedown's double-pun actually sounds more transformery.
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045628)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 9th, 2010 @ 9:34am CST
The new guys look pretty nice.
:BOT:
Re: New Toy Galleries: Wideload, Sonar, Divebomb, Rollbar and Dirt Boss (1045644)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 9th, 2010 @ 11:46am CST
Hmm, I think I'm going to pass on all these new guys. I was interested in Scattorshot, but I'm not too pleased with that shade of grey plastic. My opinion might change when I see it in person though. Brakedown looks pretty good but I just don't collect that character. Skystalker has some cool aspects, but overall he's not really what I want. Especially don't care for the weird offset knees.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Rippersnapper Predacon Abominus Hasbro 1987" on EBAY
Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY